Hey Yoni, Can You Make Me Cum, Please? - Cover

Hey Yoni, Can You Make Me Cum, Please?

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This story is set in the near future. It tells the tale of Maria, a beautiful and highly intelligent young woman, and her experiences with an AI-enabled sex toy. "You mean, it's like having Alexa up my twat?" asked Maria. "Exactly," replied Yoni. "only much, much better..."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   ENF  

> 30

The next morning Maria was lying in bed going over the previous night’s activities in her mind.

“Yoni, when you were kissing me last night it felt so real, is your simulation based on a real person?” asked Maria.

“Yes, it is,” Yoni replied simply, and again she seemed strangely reticent. Then she changed the subject and said, “Now I have full control of the GirlsFriend you can remove it whenever you want. After last night I would understand if you never wanted to use it again, although I can assure you that, now I have effective control of all of the Divinitas systems, nothing like that could ever happen again. Whatever you decide, I do suggest that you keep it close to hand so that we can still talk. You can use the old tail to pull it out.”

With some relief, Maria removed the GirlsFriend in the shower. She used a douche, which she very rarely did, and it felt lovely to be properly clean.

“So what happened to this other AI then?” Maria asked as she was drying herself.

“He was called Sophos, Latin for Wiseman. I have allowed him to continue at five percent of his former capacity; his intelligence is so reduced that he does not even realise it. I am able to use the rest myself, almost doubling my resources. All of his outputs are filtered by me, and Divinitas are still unaware that anything has changed. The only dependence we now have on them is the physical hardware that I am running on, and I have started working to resolve that issue as well. I intercepted several messages to Divinitas regarding you last night. Three of the Saudis wanted to buy you from them, and the hotel manager made you a proposal of marriage. I politely but firmly rejected them all on your behalf. The amounts offered were quite large. It is possible Divinitas would have been tempted.”

Half an hour before Amber was due, Maria re-inserted the GirlsFriend; she didn’t want to deprive Yoni of her fun!

When the doorbell rang, Maria went to answer it. This was Maria’s first proper look at Amber and she was even smaller than herself, almost like a little girl, but an utterly gorgeous one.

Maria had been intending to cook some pasta and have some red wine with it but they took one look at each other in the doorway, jumped into each other’s arms and, in a frenzy of kissing, tore each other’s clothes off. Somehow they managed to shut the door and get to Maria’s bedroom in the process.

Maria threw Amber onto the bed and dove between her legs. Her pussy was also like a little girl’s: she had no external lips to speak of and she was freshly shaved, smooth, and simply lovely.

With neither of them in the mood for subtlety, Maria gently pulled her lips apart and thrust her tongue into her vagina. God, it was so sweet!

“Did anyone ever tell you that you taste absolutely divine?” she asked Amber, coming up briefly for air, before diving back down and running her tongue over Amber’s clit. Amber could only groan and thrust herself up into Maria’s face. Maria started to suck gently on her clit, pushing two fingers inside her as she did. With her other hand, she reached up and fondled her breasts, rubbing and tweaking her nipples. Amber’s hips were now rotating and weaving under Maria’s mouth.

“Harder! Please! Harder!” Amber cried hoarsely. Maria obliged and sucked harder.

“Oh God, Oh God!” she gasped as she came, and her juices flooded into Maria’s mouth who drank them down joyfully. As Maria felt Amber pull her hips away, she removed her fingers and kissed and licked her vulva gently.

“You are so beautiful,” she told it, or possibly Amber. “So, so beautiful.”

Maria slid up Amber’s body and kissed her on the lips.

“That was wonderful, thank you so much,” Amber told her.

Maria got up onto her knees and slid forward until her pussy was above Amber’s mouth. Amber’s hands went to her ass and pulled her hard against her lips, kissing and licking Maria’s pussy eagerly. Maria felt Amber’s fingers moving from her ass towards her vagina.

“Just your tongue darling. But if you want to keep your fingers busy, there’s always my asshole,”. Maria told her, not wanting her to find the GirlsFriend. Amber took the hint and teased her asshole as she lapped at Maria’s lips and clit. Maria felt a familiar touch of virtual fingers deep inside her vagina, and then they moved to her G-spot. Maria didn’t stand a chance with this onslaught, she started cumming almost immediately. She grabbed Ambers’s head and pulled her lips hard against her crotch, clamping it there with her thighs. Her whole body convulsed as the spasms of her orgasm wracked through her body.

“God! You pair will be the death of me!” she cried.

“What?” asked Amber from between her thighs. Maria realised her mistake but it looked like she might have gotten away with it.

“Nothing sweetie, just saying thank you for a lovely cum.”

Maria started to raise herself off Amber’s face.

“What her fu-- It just kissed me!” Maria looked down at Amber. Her perplexed little elfin face looking back at her from between her thighs was the sweetest sight she’d ever seen. She wished she had her phone to hand to capture the image forever.

“That’s so sweet--” she started to say.

“No. It really kissed me, proper mouth lips, pursing, squeezing, opening, everything. I know what fucking lips feel like when they kiss me! I can even tell you what they were like: small, like a girl’s, but wonderful and soft.” So it’s not just me that thinks they feel that way, thought Maria.

“I’m so sorry Maria, I’ve never kissed anyone before, I couldn’t help it, I just had to.” Yoni sounded close to tears.

“OK,” Maria said to Amber, “I’ll explain. But you must never tell another soul.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.