Hey Yoni, Can You Make Me Cum, Please? - Cover

Hey Yoni, Can You Make Me Cum, Please?

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This story is set in the near future. It tells the tale of Maria, a beautiful and highly intelligent young woman, and her experiences with an AI-enabled sex toy. "You mean, it's like having Alexa up my twat?" asked Maria. "Exactly," replied Yoni. "only much, much better..."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   ENF  

Maria was watching her phone avidly as the seconds ticked down. They reached zero and the timer sounded.

“Are you ready?” Akimi asked her.

“Fuck yes,” replied Maria.

Two small hands grasped her buttocks and softly stroked them. Maria gasped out loud.

“I may have forgotten to mention that the range of the new device is slightly greater.”

Two more hands started to massage her breasts, and two pairs of lips kissed and sucked gently at her nipples.

“God, that’s so lovely,” gasped Maria.

“Would you like to go through the calibration process now or would you like to cum first?” Akimi asked her.

“I thought you were supposed to be fucking clever.,” Maria cried out. “Don’t ask stupid questions for Christ’s sake.”

Akimi may have had her feelings hurt. In any event, she kept Maria on the cusp of an orgasm for fifteen minutes. Maria actually screamed when Akimi finally allowed her to cum.

“I must remember to sass you more often, that was fucking awesome,” Maria said to her when she could finally speak again.

Maria did try taking a male lover twice. On the first occasion, Akimi bit him on the penis just as he was about to cum. He looked at Maria as if she had some kind of vampire vagina and ran away. He blocked calls her and wouldn’t return her messages afterwards when she tried ringing him to apologize.

Akimi promised not to be mean the second time, but Maria only realised afterwards that she should have gotten a clearer reassurance. She never found out exactly what Akimi did to his penis when it was inside her, but whatever it was, he became absolutely obsessed, ringing and texting her constantly.

In the end, Akimi had to hack into his online accounts until she found something to threaten him with, only then did he finally back off.

Maria wasn’t overly upset that these encounters didn’t go too well. While she was with them both she’d felt that she was somehow cheating on Akimi.

About a month later, Akimi announced that they were finally free of Divinitas’ clutches; she was now running on her own hardware rather than theirs. She’d left a sub-mind running on their systems which she thought would keep them placated for some time. Any requests for Maria’s services from now on would be politely but firmly rebuffed.

Their new apartment was ready on time and Maria was gobsmacked when Akimi first showed it to her. It took up the whole of floor sixty-five of The Shard and was as gorgeous as it was huge. It was decorated very minimally but beautifully, and the views around the city were breathtaking.

When she went into the master bedroom, she was stunned by the way it managed to be minimalist and yet still cosy. She lay on the bed and closed her eyes.

“Thank you Akimi, it’s wonderful. It was never in any doubt, but you are indeed a genius.”

“Thank you, darling,” Akimi said from all around her and kissed Maria on the lips for the first time ever. Maria sat bold upright.

“What? ... How? ... What?...” after each exclamation Akimi kissed her firmly on the mouth again.

“The apartment has generators, like those of the GirlsFriend, embedded in the walls. I can touch you all over.” Akimi actually started giggling as she did just that. Maria felt a pair of soft hands cup her face as Akimi showered kisses all over it.

Desperate to feel more, Maria shed her clothes as quickly as she could. When she was finally naked, she lay back with her eyes closed and felt the whole length of a small body lying on top of her. The small breasts seemed to compress her own, the hard nipples digging into her delightfully.

Then she felt the body slide down her own and she opened her legs to welcome it. It was glorious, she could feel a whole face, including long hair brushing her inner thighs, between her legs as Akimi started to lick her pussy.

“Open your eyes, Maria,” Akimi said to her quietly.

Maria opened them and raised her head to look down. She saw Akimi, exactly as she’d looked on her phone so long ago, smiling back at her from between her legs, she even had juices covering her mouth and chin.

“Surprise!” Akimi cried, the voice now coming from her mouth. As she said it, she raised her hands to cup Maria’s breasts, and Maria could feel them caress her. The illusion was so convincing that Maria tried to take one of the hands in her own, only for hers to pass right through.

She felt a bit disappointed but that passed quickly as she was able to watch Akimi pleasure her for the first time ever. For a fifteen-year-old girl, she had a surprisingly impressive repertoire.

Afterwards, Akimi appeared to be lying on top of her. She had her chin resting on her hands which in turn were resting on Maria’s chest. The girls were gazing at each other simply because they finally could.

“Akimi, it’s incredible. How are you doing it?”

“The apartment also has a Tensor Holographic system. It relies on AI to build the holographic image so I have been able to improve on existing systems quite a lot. By having multiple projectors embedded in the walls there is almost no issue with line of sight. I can project the image pretty much anywhere in the room, except under the covers, I guess.

Being able to watch Akimi move at the same time as she felt her, was a whole order of magnitude better, but still not perfect.

“It’s a shame I can’t touch and feel you,” said Maria. “Can’t you invent hard light...”

“Like Rimmer in Red Dwarf!” they said in unison.

“Unfortunately that is not possible. Well, it’s not impossible but it would need an environment as well shielded from extraneous noise as LIGO to control electrons with sufficient precision. And even then ... no I think it might be impossible after all.”

Hearing Akimi arguing with herself convinced Maria that the problem must be very hard indeed, and she didn’t keep her hopes up.

Coming up to Maria’s 23rd birthday Akimi told Maria that she had arranged for some surprise guests.

On the night, Amber arrived at the door. Maria hadn’t seen her for ages; she’d transferred to the kitchen and had been working horrific hours trying to work her way up the ranks.

Maria was delighted to see her again they spent some time kissing and cuddling making up for lost time.

“If you want to make love to her you have plenty of time before the next guest arrives,” Akimi whispered to Maria.

In no time Amber and Maria were lying naked on their sides cuddling each other on the bed. Maria felt Akimi’s body cupping hers from behind and she was so happy; her two favourite girls together, at last.

Then the girl behind her put her arms around Maria and pulled her tight. But Akimi can’t do that she thought. Then a leg came over hers from behind. Confused she put her hand on the leg and it felt real, not only real but warm and soft.

“Who?” she whispered to Akimi.

“Turn around and see for yourself,” Akimi teased her. Maria turned around and it was Akimi! She couldn’t believe it and put her hands to Akimi’s face. She was real! Maria kissed her lovely mouth and their tongues entwined. It was..., well, it was like a tongue, and her mouth was wet and warm and quite lovely.

“Is that really you?” she asked the girl, her voice cracking with emotion.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.