A Weekend to Remember - Cover

A Weekend to Remember

by Pat Harvey

Copyright © 2022 by Left Side Signals

Coming of Age Sex Story: A woman turns fantasy into incestuous reality.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow   .

It was Friday afternoon around three o’clock when heard my doorbell ring, and I went to answer it wearing a lace-up white top over a bra, tight denim shorts, and leather sandals. When I opened the door my favorite nephew, Ari, was standing there holding a duffel bag.

I looked around him and waved to my oldest brother, John, and his wife, Stacy, who were in their car in my driveway. They waved back, then drove away for their long-awaited weekend getaway. Will, my husband, was already on the road with a couple of his buddies, headed for an out-of-town car show and NASCAR race, and I’d volunteered to have Ari stay with me while his parents were away.

After they’d left I turned to face my nephew. He’d had a recent growth spurt, so he was kind of tall and lanky, but he’d already started to fill out his near-six-feet of height with wiry muscles. With his wavy brown hair and handsome features, I figured that at 14 he was still a virgin but I knew he was going to be a heart-breaker when the girls got interested in him, if they weren’t already.

One of my favorite fantasies of late had been teaching a young man about sex, and my heart skipped a beat as I put my hands on Ari’s upper arms and pulled him in for a hug that pressed my big breasts against his chest. He seemed startled at first, but then he relaxed, put his hands around me, and hugged me back. I took that as a possibly encouraging signal and invited him in.

“Come on in, Ari,” I said with a smile as I released him. “Let’s get you settled and decide what to do with the rest of this nice afternoon.”

“Thanks, Aunt Natalie,” he replied, and he followed me down the hall to our guest bedroom. When we got there, he turned to me. “Can we take a swim?”

Perfect, I thought to myself. I think I’ll try to find out if he’s developed any ... interesting interests.

“That sounds like a great idea. Put on some trunks and I’ll meet you out by the pool.”

“Okay,” he said enthusiastically, and I left him and headed for my own bedroom. When I got there I immediately stripped completely and then grabbed my yellow polka-dot tie-on bikini. Its top was two small triangles that covered my nipples and my wide areolas but left a lot of my D-cup breasts exposed. The bottom was a triangle that covered only part of my butt cheeks when I didn’t pull it into my crack to turn it into a thong and in front it barely covered the puffy lips of my hairless vagina. I stepped into open-toed five-inch stiletto mules that tightened my calf muscles and drew men’s eyes to my long toned legs. I waited impatiently until I was sure Ari would already be outside before leaving my bedroom; I wanted to make an appearance and see his reaction.

When I strolled out to the yard, walking like a runway model so my hips swayed from side to side, Ari was standing next to the pool. He looked me up and down and I saw right away that one part of his recent growth spurt had obviously benefitted his genitals; he had suddenly grown a big erection that was poking into his swim trunks. He tried to turn away and cover himself with his hands to hide it, so I smiled and then reached out and put my hand on his arm.

“It’s okay, Ari, it’s perfectly normal. I’m very flattered that you had that reaction to seeing me.”

“You look ... really... sexy in that bikini, Aunt Natalie.”

I arched an eyebrow at him. “What do you know about sexy at your age?”

He blushed. “Well...”

“It’s okay,” I said softly. “You can tell me.”

“Well ... one of my friends was on the internet ... and he found a couple of free ... porn sites, and he and I and a couple of other friends have been ... sort of ... watching some stuff together.”

“Really? What kinds of stuff?”

He blushed even more, which I found very cute. “It was videos of ... men and women ... you know ... having sex and stuff.”

“It’s still hot out,” I said, “let’s talk in the pool.” I stepped out of my heels and sat down on the pool surround at the deep end, then slid into the water so only my head and shoulders were visible. Ari kicked off his flip-flops and jumped in beside me. “We have to talk,” I said, my face and tone serious.

“What about, Aunt Natalie?”

“You’re 14 years old, and this weekend I’m responsible for you. So you have to promise me that whatever we share will only be between the two of us or I could be in a lot of trouble. You can’t talk about it with your friends and you sure as heck can’t tell your parents. Do you understand why that is?”

He thought hard for several seconds. “I ... think I do.”

“So make me that promise, Ari. I want to treat you like a responsible young man, so keeping that promise is very important.”

“I promise, Aunt Natalie,” he said solemnly. “I will never say anything to anyone about whatever happens this weekend.”

“Thank you, Ari. I believe you’ll keep that promise.” I let myself show a big smile. “So, you think I look sexy, do you?”

“Of course you do,” he said seriously. “You’re prettier than any of those women in the videos, and ... you have a great body.”

I could feel my nipples hardening from the cool water and pushing against the tiny pieces of fabric covering them, so I tried not to move or otherwise draw his eyes to any specific area. “Why do you say that?”

“I’ve seen enough of those videos to know you have a beautiful figure, nice ... big ... breasts and ... great legs and...” His voice trailed off, but I could see that he was staring down through the water at my barely-covered pussy where my camel-toe was clearly visible. I slowly moved my feet apart to give him a better view and his eyes widened, so I pushed off and let myself float across the pool on my belly, giving him a good look at my firm round butt that was mostly bare. After I’d crossed the pool and returned to face him, I continued our conversation, intentionally breathing hard so my breasts moved under the water’s surface.

“So were there any particular kinds of... stuff that... interested you?”

He looked kind of abashed, and I felt a little sorry for him; it had to be embarrassing for him to be revealing this information not just to any adult but to his aunt. So I decided to try to make him feel at least a little more comfortable. I put my hand lightly on his thigh and whispered, “It’s okay, Ari, I understand. I know young men your age get interested in girls and things about sex. I was a teenager myself, you know.”

He beamed at my calling him a young man, and then he smiled nervously. “It’s hard for me to think of you as a teenager, you’re my aunt, the same age as my mother.”

“That’s true, but I was, and I was curious about sex when I was your age, and I’m still curious. Tell me, what do you like to watch?”

“He looked away, apparently unable to meet my eyes. “I don’t have any ... experience, you know, so I ... watch scenes where older women are ... like ... teaching boys about sex.” He hesitated, then added shyly, “I’m learning some things, but watching isn’t the same, you know?”

I held my breath as he told me that, because I’d fantasized about being that older woman any number of times.”Yes, I know. Did those women make you think about ... anyone in particular?”

“Well ... in a lot of videos the woman is pretending to be the guy’s ... mother.”

“And do you think about your mother that way sometimes?”

“He blushed again. “Yes, I do, sometimes. I’ve thought about her with ... my dad, having ... you know ... sex with him.”

The sun had gone down, so it was getting dark and the air was cooling. “Let’s get into the hot tub, okay?”

“Okay,” he replied, so I got out of the pool, deliberately waving my ass in his face as I climbed the ladder, and I turned on the jets. I left the light off and sat down in the hot tub, and Ari, still showing an erection, followed and sat down next to me.

“So you ... think about your mom and dad having sex?”

“Yes, I do.”

“But you weren’t thinking about your mom when I came out to the pool, were you?” I teased. “That’s why you got an erection, isn’t it?”

“I guess it was pretty obvious,” he said a bit more firmly.

“Do you ... jerk off when you’re thinking about your mom and dad having sex?”

He hesitated, then admitted, “Yes, I do.”

“How often do you do that?” Again he hesitated, and I reassured him. “It’s okay, Ari, you can tell me anything.”

“I do it most days,” he admitted. “Sometimes more than once.”

I glanced down, then looked him in the eyes. “Do you need to do that now? You’re obviously... turned on from seeing me like this.”

It was his turn to glance down and then look up at me. “I’d like to.” He paused for a moment, then surprised me by blurting out, in an accusatory tone, “It’s your fault, you know.”

Oh, God, I thought. That’s a real opening. I like Ari, and he’s really good-looking. Can I bring my fantasy to life? Just take it slow and easy, Natalie, don’t rush things and scare him off.

“You’re right, it is my fault. Maybe I shouldn’t have picked this particular bikini, but I wanted to ... you know ... see how you would react.”

“Why would you want to see that?” he asked seriously.

I knew I had to go slowly, and I wanted to get him to trust me. I wasn’t really insecure about my looks, but I told him a little white lie. “It’s my turn to be honest with you, Ari. I’m 37 years old, and I sometimes wonder whether I’m still ... as attractive as I was a few years ago.”

He snorted, trying to hold back an outright laugh. “Believe me, you don’t have anything to worry about in that direction; you look fantastic.”

“Do you really think so?”

“You saw what happened when I first looked at you, and it’s still... happening.”

Okay, girl, time to see what he’ll go for. “I know, and, like you said, it’s my fault. So I’d like to ... take care of it for you.”

That startled him, and he looked at me warily. “What do you mean?”

“Tell me, Ari, what do the women in the videos do when the men they’re with have an erection?”

He looked uncomfortable again for just a moment, but then his expression firmed. “This is still a little ... awkward, talking with you about this stuff, Aunt Natalie.”

I thought fast. “Okay, I get that, and I have an idea how we can handle it.”

“What kind of an idea?”

“Well, I’m still your Aunt Natalie, but when we’re alone together, talking about things like this, you can think of me as your ... older friend ... and call me ... Jane.”

“Why Jane?”

“Jane is my middle name, but it’s also my secret name. It’s who I think of myself as when I’m having ... sexy thoughts.”

“Are you having sexy thoughts now?”

“Do you want me to be having sexy thoughts now?” I countered. It’s time for you to make a big decision, Ari.

He pondered that question for a few seconds, then said quietly, “Yes, I think I do... Jane.”

I heaved a huge silent sigh of combined relief and anticipation. “Well, that’s good, because I am having sexy thoughts.

“You are? Why?”

“Because of what we’re... discussing, and because you’re ... a really good-looking young man, one I find ... attractive.”

That stopped him cold, and his mind was obviously churning frantically. “Me? Attractive? To you? Do you really think so? I’m only 14, I don’t have any experience with ... girls.”

“Yes, I do, and I sort of figured you didn’t have any experience. That too is... attractive, and I want to help you learn some things. So answer my question; what do the women in those videos do?”

“Well ... usually the first thing they do is kissing. My mom has kissed me on the cheek, and I’ve done that to her, but I’ve never actually ... you know ... kissed anyone. Will you teach me how to kiss?”

“Sure.” I turned to face him, and when he didn’t move I slowly leaned forward and touched my mouth to his. I kept my lips closed and the pressure very light, and after about ten seconds he pulled back.

“That was ... nice,” he said shyly, “but it wasn’t like what I’ve seen other people do.”

“I know, that was just the first step. Let’s try it again.”

Again he waited and I had to make the first move, so I did. But this time, after a few seconds I parted my lips just enough to slide the very tip of my tongue across his closed lips. Our eyes were open, and I saw his widen in surprise, and then his lips parted and his tongue came out to touch mine. I let them rest together for a couple of seconds and then I was the one who pulled back. “Was that better?” I asked with a little smile.

“Yes, much better,” he said eagerly. “Let’s keep going.”

“Okay,” I replied, and then I just sat there waiting. It’s time for you to make the first move, I thought, and he did. He leaned towards me, pressed his mouth onto mine, and after a couple of seconds his lips parted and his tongue came questing out. I let him lick my closed lips and then I parted them, and he pressed his mouth harder against mine and sent his tongue part-way into my mouth.

Oh, hell, yeah, I thought, and I closed my eyes. I pushed my tongue out and he thrust his tongue forward more forcefully, pushing mine back and fully extending his, and I felt my nipples get harder and my pussy start to moisten. Yes, yes, keep going, Ari, I silently begged, and he must have heard my mental prayer. He put his arms around me and pulled my body into his, and I almost fainted from the thrill I felt as my mostly-bare breasts contacted his chest. He continued to hold the kiss for another half a minute, and then he pulled back and we both gasped for breath.

“Oh, God, that was great,” he said between deep breaths.

“I liked it too,” I whispered. “So tell me, what else do the women in those videos do?”

He gave me a nervous smile, but then he gave me another opening. “Some of them use their hands to get the guys to...” He waved his hand, obviously looking for a word, and I decided to be a little more forward.

“You can use whatever word comes to mind,” I said gently. “Jane won’t be offended by rough language. You can say come, or shoot, or...”

“Thanks ... Jane ... they make them come.”

I put my hand lightly on his thigh. He flinched momentarily, but he didn’t pull away. “And would you like me to do that for you?” I purred.

“Gee ... would you?”

“You just have to tell me what you want, Ari,” I prompted. He’d shown some initiative when we kissed, and I really wanted him to assert himself. “You can tell me to teach you anything, and I will. You can ask me anything and I’ll give you honest answers. Do you understand me?”

He kind of shook his head, like he was kind of overwhelmed by what I was offering. But then he nodded and said, as firmly as I could have wished for, “Yes, I do, Jane.”

“Then say what you want.”

“Okay,” he whispered. “I want you to ... jerk me off and make me shoot.”

“Go lie down on the chaise lounge, please,” I said, and he got out of the hot tub, quickly toweled off, and did as I’d directed. I got out and dried myself off, slid my feet into my heels, and sat down next to him. “Lift your hips,” I said next, and when he did I took the waistband of his trunks in both hands and pulled them down past his knees. His erection popped up and slapped against his belly and my mouth watered; he was big, very big.

“Oh, my,” I said. “That’s beautiful.”

“What do you mean?” he asked, his voice wavering.

“I mean that you have a beautiful cock,” I whispered. “I love its shape and I really love its size.”

“It’s ... okay?”

“It’s way more than okay. Your Uncle Will is not small, I think he’s bigger than average, but you’re actually longer and thicker than he is.” I quickly decided to try to get him to be in charge. “May I touch it, please?”

“Of course ... Jane ... go ahead.”

He didn’t say please back to me, I thought happily. He didn’t ask, he ordered, and that’s a very good sign.

“Thank you,” I said sincerely, and I reached out with my right hand and wrapped my fingers around the base of his cock. His balls were as well developed as his cock, and my mouth was almost dripping with saliva as I contemplated taking them in and rolling them around on my tongue. Slow down, girl, I warned myself. One step at a time.

I slowly began to run my fingers up and down his shaft, going from the base to just below the fat mushroom-shaped head and back down. I watched carefully as his belly tensed and his breathing immediately changed.

“It’s not going to take very long, Jane, I’m already ... really close,” he moaned, and I moved my hand faster. “Oh, God ... oh, shit ... here it comes,” and he grunted and humped his hips up off the chaise and shot thick ropes of cum up like a fountain; they must have gone a foot and a half into the air before landing on his stomach and all over my hand. I kept pumping and he kept spurting; I’d forgotten how much cum a teenaged boy could deliver and I was thrilled to see what Ari produced.

“Wow,” I murmured. “That was really... impressive.”

Ari smiled. “It really was all your fault, you really had me turned on.”

“I’m glad I did,” I said, “but now we’ve got this... mess to deal with. What do you think we should do about it?” I asked coquettishly. When he hesitated, I added, “Tell me, Ari; what do the women in the videos do?”

“They ... sometimes they just wipe it away,” he said cautiously, “but other times ... they ... lick it up and ... swallow it.”

“Which do you want me to do?” I asked gently, emphasizing that it was his decision to make, and then I held my breath. I really wanted to be able to take his cock in my mouth and taste his cum, but I knew I couldn’t just do it, I had to let him make the choice.

“It would be ... really hot to see you ... eat it,” he whispered, and my heart leapt with excitement.

“Whatever you want,” I told him, and then I bent over and licked his copious spend from his belly. I looked up and watched his eyes widen as I made a show of smiling and then swallowing. He gave me a small nod, which made me even more excited, and I took his still semi-erect cock in my hand and licked up from its base to its crown before opening my mouth and taking his cock-head in. I closed my lips around his shaft, slid my tongue all the way around it, and gently sucked, and I heard a distinct moan from him.

I opened my mouth enough to say,”Do you like this?”

“I love it ... Jane ... you can do that whenever you want.”

“I’ll remember that,” I said with a smile, and then I resumed licking up his cum, swallowing as I went, taking the opportunity to take each of his cum-coated balls into my mouth and wash them clean with my saliva. After cleaning his balls I went back to his cock, taking a little more of it into my mouth each time I bobbed my head up and down. I really wanted to bring him all the way into my throat; I was sure I could take all of him to the root despite his length and thickness. But I was hoping he would want me to teach him like he’d seen in the videos and I forced myself to keep that in reserve for the next step in the process.


After I finished cleaning Ari up we went inside to get out of our suits. But as I started down the hall he reached out and took hold of my arm, stopping me and turning me to face him.

“Is something wrong?” I asked.

“No,” he replied, and then he pointed to my bikini bottom. “Did you ... pee yourself?”

I chuckled softly. “No, Ari, that’s not pee. That’s my ... secretions. You’ve seen women get wet in those videos, right?”

“Yes, but I thought that was ... just movie stuff.”

“It can be, if the woman needs lubrication, but it’s also very real; it happens when a woman gets turned on and is thinking about sex.”

He hesitated, then apparently decided to take my word that it was okay to be blunt. “So what kinds of sex thoughts have you been having?”

It was my turn to be on the spot. “I told you earlier that I wanted to teach you some things, and I was thinking about that.”

“What were you thinking?”

“I was thinking that there are a lot of different ... aspects to sex, and I would be happy to teach you about whatever you wanted to learn.”

Whatever I want to learn?”

“Yes, Ari.” I hesitated, because I didn’t want to push too hard, but then I added, “Seeing you ... touching you ... tasting you ... all of that got me turned on, and my ... pussy started to seep a little.”

“Wow! Really?”

“Yes, really, and we can talk more, but let’s get out of these suits and have something for dinner first.”

“I’m okay with that. But I want you to put on something ... sexy,” he said, “and keep those heels on.”

I was thrilled with that response, both the way he expressed himself and his last command, and I wanted to explore why he’d said it. “I will, but tell me, why the heels?”

He slowly looked me up and down, focusing on my legs. “I think they make you look really hot,” he said firmly. “I always get hard when I see the ... women in those videos wearing them.”

“Thanks for being honest with me, Ari. I’ll do whatever you say.” Having emphasized the word whatever to give him another hint about how he should be with me, I gave him a big smile and we each went to our rooms to change.


I stripped off my still-damp bikini and grabbed a towel to dry my body completely. Then I stopped and thought about what was happening. I’d had fantasies about being with Ari and teaching him about sex, and those fantasies had already started to turn into very enjoyable reality. I didn’t know how much further things would progress, but it was still early in the weekend and I decided to be ready for whatever might happen. So I did my quick prep routine, two one-shot enemas so I was squeaky clean, before picking out something to wear for dinner.

Ari had said I should wear something sexy, so I chose a gauzy red silk baby-doll nightie and matching thong. Then I pondered whether to stay in the mules or tempt him with another pair of heels. I had some that were even more suggestive, and he’d said he liked my legs, so I decided to wear a different pair and see how he reacted. I slipped on my 4.25” Rene Caovilla stiletto sandals that matched the sleepwear’s color and would draw his eyes to my shapely calves.

Ari was waiting for me in the kitchen, and when I walked in he stood up and gave me an intense wolf-whistle. “Wow!” he exclaimed. “You look ... amazing ... Jane.”

“Thanks,” I said with a smile. “You look good yourself.” He was barefoot, wearing board shirts and a T-shirt, and as I watched he popped another erection, which gave me an optimistic feeling about what might happen later. “Let’s figure out what we want to eat.”

I knew what I wanted to eat, but that would have to wait. But maybe not all that long, because he gave me another opening. His eyes moved slowly down my body, pausing at my breasts and then continuing past my barely-covered pussy until he was staring at my feet and lower legs. “You look good enough to eat,” he whispered.

“Thank you,” I whispered sexily. “Is that something else you want to learn about?”

He broke into a shy little smile. “Y-y-yes,” he stuttered.

“That compliment makes me feel really good, but let’s have some food first. There’s some leftover lasagna in the fridge, would that be okay?”

“That would be great.”

“Okay, I’ll go warm it up. Why don’t you have a seat and I’ll be right back.”

I walked, more like strutted, over to the fridge, wishing I could see behind me to watch Ari’s reaction to my swaying ass. I put the lasagna into the oven to reheat, then filled two water glasses. Ari had his hands on the table, and I I stood to his side and bent over to place them, letting my breasts hang over his right hand. My nipples had been rubbing against the thin material as I moved and they were long and hard, poking into the fabric and clearly visible through it.

“You did what I said, that’s a very sexy outfit.”

“I wanted you to think so.” I stayed in that bent-over position.

“I’ve seen naked women in pics and videos, but never for real,” he said huskily.

“Can you see me well enough?” I teased.

“Almost,” he replied sheepishly.

I decided to push him a little. “What do you want to do about that?”

“Can I ... touch you?”

Oh, yes! “I told you that you can learn whatever you want,” I said as casually as I could.

Because of my position the hem of my nightie was hanging away from my body. He slowly lifted his palm off the table and used the back of his hand to raise my nightie so my breasts were fully exposed. “God, they’re ... beautiful, more beautiful than anything I’ve seen on the computer.” I was sure that was an exaggeration, but I couldn’t blame him for being excited about this. As his hand hovered over my right breast, I held my breath, waiting to see what he would do next.

I didn’t have to wait long; after a few seconds he moved his hand and I felt my stiff nipple slide across his palm. “Oh ... God ... that feels so good,” he moaned.

“I think so too,” I murmured, and he looked at me sharply.

“You liked it when I did that, when I ... touched you?” That sounded like a question, but he didn’t wait for an answer. He moved his hand in a circle a couple of times, and I made mmm sounds to encourage him, but then he stopped and took his hand away. “Let’s have dinner now,” he said in a kind of commanding voice, and I silently groaned inside, more than a bit frustrated, before I straightened up and went to dish out the food.

After I’d served him and seated myself we ate in silence for a couple of minutes. Then I sipped from my water glass and reopened the conversation. “So tell me, Ari, what else did those moms teach their sons?”

He chewed thoughtfully and swallowed, then drank from his own glass. He set it back down, wiped his lips with a napkin, and said, “They told their sons that they should be respectful with girls, that they should ask permission to do things with them.”

“That’s very good advice. You want a girl you’re with to trust you, and most girls will want to be able to control when and how things happen. So if a girl says no you should accept that and try again some other time.”

He pondered that for a moment, then said, “I understand, but why did you say most girls and not all girls?’

Here we go, I thought. It’s another opening, a chance to plant another seed. “I said that because someday you may meet a girl who wants you to be in charge, for you to tell her what to do.”

He paused, longer this time. “You won’t say no to me, will you ... Jane?”

“No, I won’t. For this weekend, Jane won’t say no to anything.”


We finished our dinner, and I stood up and cleared the table while Ari sat and watched me. When I returned to stand next to him, he looked up at me for a few seconds before speaking, and when he finally did he got my full attention.

“I want to touch you again. Show me what you like.”

The way he said that, the way he told me what to do, instantly started my juices going. “Come into the bedroom with me, we’ll be more comfortable there.” I took his hand and he rose and followed me down the hall. I plumped up a couple of pillows, propped them against the headboard, and started to get onto my bed.

“I want you to take off the nightie,” he said quietly. “I want to really see you.”

“Whatever you say,” I replied, and I slowly lifted it over my head and discarded it. Then I turned and leaned back, half-sitting and half-reclining against the pillows. Ari sat down on the edge of the bed next to me, alternately looking into my eyes and staring at my breasts, which were firm enough to stand up on my chest.

“Show me how to touch you, how to make you feel good.”

I cupped my big breasts in my hands and then slid my fingertips across them, teasing my nipples. I twirled my fingers around them, and his eyes widened as they stiffened and lengthened. I began breathing shallowly, panting lightly, as a series of tingles, little electric bolts, ran from my nipples to my pussy, and I felt myself getting wetter down there, but I forced my hips to stay still. Slowly, I told myself. Don’t rush things. One little step at a time. But it was hard to not move; my body, even more than my mind, wanted to press ahead.

Fortunately, Ari was anxious to touch me himself. He took my wrists in his hands and put my arms down by my sides, then started to tentatively repeat what he’d seen me do. I watched with a combination of anticipation and arousal as he caressed my breasts and flicked his fingers across my erect nipples, shooting more sparks down my core. I started breathing harder and I whispered, “Just like that, Ari, and you can ... be a little rougher with them if you want.”

“I can?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.