Agatha and Agnus - Cover

Agatha and Agnus

by DDMarshall

Copyright© 2022 by DDMarshall

Coming of Age Story: Two sisters. A chance encounter. Three boys. A one-night stand. The sisters took something from the boys. Years later, the boys paid the sisters back for what they took.

Caution: This Coming of Age Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Humor   Oral Sex   Geeks   .

My sister and I loved to cruise at night, looking for a bit of excitement. Excitement to us meant picking up one or two men for sex. We weren’t terribly fussy. We knew we weren’t beauty queens that could have any man we wanted. By most standards, we would be described as rather plain. My sister Agnus is a little on the plump side. I’m rather thin and almost as flat as the preverbal board. I envied my sister’s tits ever since she hit puberty over twenty-five years ago.

Not with a lot of enthusiasm, I suggested an old standby, “Well, Aggie, what do you say? Kelsie’s Bar?”

Aggie wasn’t enthusiastic about Kelsie’s either, “No, let’s head over to Riverside. Let’s get out of town for a change. Maybe we can get lucky and find one or two guys without beer bellies that flop over their cock this time.”

I had to laugh. We were so drunk last time that we didn’t care that the guy we brought home weighed well over two hundred pounds until that next morning. That would not have been such a bad thing if he was six feet tall, but the little shit still had an inch to go before reaching five feet. We still argue over who was dumb enough to invite him to come home with us for a three-way. We were so drunk we had fallen asleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow. If he fucked us, we don’t remember it.

So here we were. The Sullivan sisters, Agnes and Agatha, still single, still horny, and over the hill. Our parents never got past the A’s in the baby-naming book and who the hell names their kids Agnes and Agatha. Christ, the name alone said old maid. It was just another drawback in our quest for sex, a husband, and sex. We were quickly running out of time on both counts. I will be forty-five in April, and Agatha will be turning forty-three next month

Riverside wasn’t more than fifteen miles away. We knew a couple of bars just off Main Street that would be open late. We usually didn’t get lucky, if you want to call it that until the men were well into their cups. Apparently, we looked much sexier after their eyes glazed over a bit. Of course, the same was true for Agatha and me after a few beers.

We were a few miles down the road headed toward Riverside when we spotted a young man walking along the side of the road with a bike on his shoulder. The front wheel was badly bent. Agatha was always giving someone a helping hand when they were in need, and today wasn’t any different. “Pull over Agnus. He looks like he could use some help.” It wasn’t like he was a hitchhiker that might be looking to take advantage of a Good Samaritan. I pulled over onto the shoulder. We waited for him to get alongside the car. Agatha rolled the window down. “Hey, do you need a ride? We are going as far as Riverside.”

“That would be great. I’m was heading there when my bike hit a pothole.”

I popped the trunk. The kid was rather young. It was starting to get dark, and it would have been a shame to leave him walking alone out here.

“Let’s put your bike in the trunk,” Agatha told him. Agatha got out and helped him with the bike. The kid had removed the front wheel of the 10-speed bike to make everything fit nicely in the trunk of our Toyota Camry. Agatha got back in the front seat, and the kid hopped into the back.

I pulled back out onto the road while Agatha did the introductions. “I’m Agatha Sullivan, and this is my sister Agnus.”

“It’s nice of you two ladies to have stopped to help me out. I’m Jack Towers.”

“Nice to meet you, Jack. Where are you headed to in Riverside?”

“Townsend Street. I’m supposed to meet my friends for a little get-together to celebrate our graduation.

Agatha took out her phone and used google maps to find Townsend Street. “It’s not that far out of our way Agnus. We could drop him off there.”

“Okay, let’s do that.”

“Hey, thanks, that would be great.”

It took about twenty minutes to get to Townsend Street. Agatha went with Jack to help him take his bike from the trunk. Agatha carried the broken wheel. Jack carried the frame, and they went into the apartment. I wondered what was taking her so long when Agatha came to the door and waved me over.

I stepped out of the car and locked it.

“Come on, Agnus. Come see this apartment. It’s really nice.”

I figured what the hell? We had plenty of time before the bars closed. I have to say I was impressed as soon as I walked in. The place was more than really nice. Nothing Agatha and I could ever afford. There was a full kitchen with an island and stainless steel appliances. The living room had two leather couches, leather chairs, and a beautiful light grey, deep pile carpet. It even had a gas fireplace.

Jack introduced his two friends, David Bosworth and Kenneth Woo. Agatha dragged me away to show me the office and the two bedrooms with queen-sized beds. Agatha was giddy with excitement when she said, “Wait till you see the bathroom. Oh my god, Agnus. It’s unbelievable. Agatha didn’t exaggerate. Two sinks with brass fittings, a large shower with two shower heads, and clear glass doors. Even the toilet looked expensive. I just had to go over and turn on the bidet. It was the first one I had ever seen.

Agatha took one of the towels, put it up to her face, and rubbed her cheek. “Feel one of these towels, Agnus. I never felt anything this soft.”

After oohing and awing over the bathroom towels, we went back to the living room. The boys were putting out snacks, beer, and wine on the kitchen Island.

Of course, I asked the obvious question, “It looks like you are well stocked up on beer and wine. When are the girls coming?”

David Bosworth sounded a bit vexed, “There won’t be any girls coming. Girls never come to our parties. We just get a little drunk and pretend the girls would like us if they did come.”

I laughed. “Well, now that you are graduating from high school, you might have a better chance at that.”

Again David sounded miffed, “I graduated from high school five years ago. We are graduating from Caltech next week.

I was taken aback. I was in the company of three geniuses if what David just said was true. “You are graduating from college? I thought you were high school boys. Just how old are you guys?”

“I’m sixteen, and so is Kenneth. Jack just turned seventeen. Now you know why girls don’t come to our parties. They all think we are nerds and that we sneak around the campus pretending to be students. We are never invited to parties on campus either. They think they will get in trouble if we drink with them because we are so young. It’s so unfair. A lot of them are not old enough to drink either.”

“Wow, only sixteen and seventeen and getting a college degree. I’m very impressed. Most of the guys I know barely made it out of high school.” After my faux pas, I tried to make a joke of it, “Now you know why we are still single and looking.”

Kenneth passed a beer to David and Jack and saved us from further discussion of their ages. He asked if we preferred wine or beer. I was about to say we needed to leave when Agatha accepted a glass of wine.

It wasn’t long before we were all in the living room devouring the snacks, and I was on my second glass of wine. We had never known anyone like these three boys. They were all well-spoken and polite. They were well dressed, and they genuinely seemed interested in what we had to say.

We learned this was Kenneth Woo’s parent’s apartment. His parents only stayed here when they came to the west coast on business. Kenneth’s parents were in the import-export business and traveled a lot. It wasn’t hard to tell that Kenneth’s family had money. Jack and David came from upper-middle-class families. All three boys were on full scholarships majoring in engineering and computer science.

For some reason, I felt comfortable with these boys. We were telling jokes and sharing funny incidents in our lives. When Agatha asked, “So what are your dreams, boys?”

David Bosworth answered for all the boys, “We all want to be successful and do some good in this world. But most of all, lose our god damn virginity.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.