Tina the Slut Goes to the Porn Theater - Cover

Tina the Slut Goes to the Porn Theater

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Erotica Sex Story: Tina the slut wife gets gangbanged in a porn theater.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Cream Pie   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   .

I still can’t believe how my life has changed in the last few weeks. It seems like I have suddenly gone from being a normal wife and mother to a raging nymphomaniac. It seems like the more cock I get the more I want it, and the most amazing thing of all is that I’ve become a total slut at the urging of my husband. I mean, how many women are lucky enough to get all the cock and sex they want with the permission and even the encouragement of their husbands? Is this a great country or what?

You already know what happened to me when we picked up that older man and Johnnie had him fuck me. And by now you probably read about how Johnnie and that guy took me for a boat ride with a bunch of other men when they all fucked me. So you can see what I mean about how I’ve truly become a total slut. God I was so fucking hot that day on the boat, and ever since then I’ve wanted to have something like that happen to me again.

So ... I guess it won’t come as a surprise to you when I tell you I eagerly accepted Johnnie’s suggestion we go to an adult movie theater. The day he planned to take me we dropped the girls off at my mother’s house in the afternoon and told her we were going out to dinner with some friends. My parents agreed to let the girls stay all night with them, and Johnnie and I went back home to get ready to go to the theater.

In the bedroom Johnnie picked out what he wanted me to wear to the theater. He selected the shortest miniskirt I own, a black tennis skirt that barely covered my pussy, and a white lace, low-cut cami which is so thin you can see my nipples under it if I don’t wear a bra. Naturally he wouldn’t let me wear a bra OR panties, so I felt like I was almost naked when we left for the theater.

In the car on the way to the seedy area of town where the porno theater is located Johnnie felt my thighs and pulled up my skirt so my shaved pussy was on display to anyone in a truck or bus who pulled up next to us. One truck driver looked down and saw me and gave me a thumbs up sign, and I laughed and told Johnnie what the guy was doing. He leaned over and slid a finger into my pussy while the guy watched us, and the guy blew his air horn a couple of times in appreciation. I laughed, and waved at him as we drove off.

When we got to the theater we parked in back and got out. It was late in the day, and we weren’t sure how many men would still be there, but were anxious to find out. When we walked inside the guy selling tickets looked at me and smiled. Then he asked Johnnie if he knew what kind of movies they were showing there. Johnnie said he did, and the guy grinned and said, “Okay then. Go for it, dude. The pigs in there will sure be glad to see that hot lady of yours.” Johnnie said we hoped so and we went down the lobby toward the entrance to the theater.

As soon as we walked inside the auditorium where they were showing the XXX movies I felt my heart pounding in my chest. We stood at the top of the aisle waiting for our eyes to become accustomed to the darkness, and as we did I could hear, and smell, the sounds and scent of sex everywhere. The distinctive, rhythmic squishing sounds of men jacking off is unmistakable, and so was the stench of stale urine and cum. I shivered a little, and then Johnnie led me down the aisle to an empty row. He went in first, all the way over to the wall, and I followed him.

At first there were no other people sitting near us, but within a few moments I noticed men beginning to congregate near us. A couple guys moved into the row in front of us, and I heard some guys sitting down in the row behind us as well. Then a guy sat in our row, leaving a couple of empty seats between him and myself.

On screen a blonde was having sex with two guys ... one black and one white. She was sucking the black guy, whose cock looked like a baseball bat, while the white guy was fucking her from behind. Suddenly the black guy started howling real loud, and when he took his cock out of the blonde’s mouth he jerked it off real fast and started spraying her face with gob after gob of cum.

“Jesus!” I moaned quietly, and I felt Johnnie reaching his arm around my neck and down into my cami top. As soon as he touched my naked breast I felt my nipple getting hard, and when he reached down with his other hand and slid my skirt up over my naked pussy, exposing me to all the men around us, I reached over and felt his cock.

He was hard already, and suddenly he removed his hands from my body and unbuckled his belt, then unzipped his jeans and pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees. His cock stood straight up, and I felt a thrill race through me when the guys in front of us turned around to look at Johnnie’s hard cock ... and then at me. My cunt was clearly visible for them to see, and when Johnnie started greasing his cock with this special lube he likes to use ... a combination of Vaseline and baby oil mixed together ... I noticed that the men in front of us had their cocks out, too, and were jerking off. Then Johnnie reached over and I felt him coating my pussy with some of that lube he uses, and I began moaning loud enough for all the guys around us to hear me.

Johnnie turned to look at something, and I realized it was a guy leaning over the seats to look at me. When Johnnie asked the man to “touch her” I felt my pussy instantly get wet. I knew I had to touch myself then, too, and when the man behind me reached down inside my cami and started stroking my naked breasts I moaned again and started masturbating. Johnnie pulled my cami down over my tits then, to my waist, and when he told me to raise up I did it, allowing him to pull my skirt down over my knees ... and off. I was sitting there naked from the waist down then, with my naked also on display ... in front of five or six strangers, letting them see my shaved pussy and naked tits while I played with myself.

When the man in our row moved over into the seat right next to me I turned and looked into his eyes. He grinned at me and slowly took out his cock and started playing with it as I watched him. When he took my wrist and guided it to his cock, I let him, and when I wrapped my fingers around the fat dick I felt his pre-cum drizzle on my fingers ... gooey ... slippery ... nasty.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.