14y.O. Sherry Makes Her Dream - Sex W/dad Come True - Cover

14y.O. Sherry Makes Her Dream - Sex W/dad Come True

by Larry78723

Copyright© 2022 by Larry78723

Incest Sex Story: 14 y.o. girl dreams of sex with her dad. She has to break down his deep-seated societal morals to make it happen.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Squirting   .

Fourteen-year-old Sherry and her father, Joseph, lived in the suburbs of a large city. They had a housekeeper who came twice a week and was responsible for cleaning and doing the laundry. Sherry was a shy girl who didn’t socialize much. Sherry was in ninth grade and a good student who enjoyed delving deep into subjects that interested her. She was also a very responsible young lady whose only tasks included picking up after herself and cooking. She spent much of her free time at home researching those subjects since her father was an executive who often returned home late in the evening.

When Sherry started the school year, she had no bras, so she always wore a sweater or vest to cover her barely A cup breasts from sight under her blouse. Why didn’t she have any bras, you ask? Her shyness prevented her from asking her father for money to buy some.

One of her classes that first semester was foreign history. Her teacher was unusual in that he didn’t only concentrate on European history; he also briefly covered Middle Eastern and Asian history. The brief coverage of Asian history grabbed Sherry’s attention and became the focus of her research at home. Over the following months, she learned about the wars between the armies of the various warlords, customs, and traditions of the countries in Asia.

By the time Christmas break came, Sherry’s barely A cup tits had grown to full B cups. Sherry told her Dad that she needed to go shopping before going on their planned ski vacation. When he asked why she had to go shopping, she blushed and said she needed some new underwear. He drove her to the local mall and gave her a credit card. It was then that Joseph realized that Sherry had tits and was becoming a woman.

He said, “Go get anything you need as they went in. I’ll meet you in the food court.”

Sherry went to several stores looking for what she wanted, but all the bra and pantie sets they had seemed so plain. She wanted something more adult-looking, even if nobody else would ever see them. At the far end of the mall, Sherry walked into Victoria’s Secret and was amazed at the numerous selections of adult underwear available. A woman, about eighteen, approached her and asked if she could help.

“I don’t know what size bra I need. I’ve never had one,” Sherry replied.

“Come with me, and I’ll get your measurements,” the salesgirl responded.

Sherry followed the salesgirl into a dressing room, where the young woman took her measurements and led her to a rack containing her size sets. Sherry found three sets that she liked, then walked over to a display of bras in her size and took four of them. She took everything to the register and handed the young woman the credit card. The salesgirl rang the sale up, processed the credit card, and then bagged everything up.

Sherry went to the food court where her father was waiting. He was surprised when he saw the Victoria’s Secret bag but said nothing. They left the mall and went home to pack for their vacation.

Joseph was up early and cooked pancakes, bacon, and eggs the following morning. The smell of cooking bacon got Sherry out of bed. She went to the kitchen wearing her pajamas just as Joseph put the food on the table.

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” he stated, then poured himself some coffee.

“Morning Dad,” she replied as she opened the refrigerator to get some juice.

“Are you ready to go?” he asked.

“I will be as soon as we finish eating and I change,” she acknowledged.

They ate without further conversation. Sherry finished eating and went to her room to change. Joseph had noticed that Sherry’s pajama top was pulled tight across her breasts and the points in the fabric caused by her erect nipples. His penis filled with blood and became erect.

While Joseph cleaned up from the meal, he thought, “What kind of Dad am I to get hard over Sherry’s nipples poking into the fabric of her pajama top?”

Ten minutes after he finished cleaning up from breakfast, Sherry came out carrying her suitcase. She was wearing jeans and a blue sweater. Joseph went to his room and got his suitcase, then they went to his car, loaded the bags, got in, and drove off.

Two hours later, they arrived at the hotel built at the base of the ski area. When Joseph checked them in, he realized that there was a screw-up with their reservation. He had requested adjoining rooms with queen-sized beds. Instead, they gave him a single room with two queen-sized beds. The hotel was fully booked because of the holiday season and could not give him what he had requested.

He turned to Sherry and said, “I guess we’re sleeping in the same room.”

She shrugged her shoulders and replied, “Oh well, we’ll have beds to ourselves.”

Although Joseph realized the implications of sharing a room with his teenage daughter, Sherry hadn’t thought about it, and she also hadn’t brought a robe.

They took their suitcases to their room and unpacked.

“Do you want to ski this afternoon or wait until the morning?” asked Joseph.

“I’m stiff from the car ride. I’ll wait until the morning, Dad,” Sherry replied.

“Okay Sherry. I’m going out on our balcony and watch the skiers,” Joseph stated.

“I’m going to lay down for a bit, Dad,” she answered.

That evening, they ate in the hotel dining room. After enjoying their meal, they returned to their room and watched television until 10 pm.

“Time to get ready for bed, Sherry. Do you want the bathroom first or after I use it?” her Dad asked.

“I’ll go ahead and use it first, Dad,” she replied.

She got her pajamas and toothbrush and then went into the bathroom. After brushing her teeth and showering, she towel-dried herself and donned her pajamas.

As she exited the bathroom, she said, “Your turn, Dad.”

Joseph, once more, noticed her erect nipples making points in the fabric of her pajama top. He hadn’t packed for their situation since he usually slept naked, so all he had was boxer shorts with him. He grabbed a clean pair and quickly entered the bathroom, embarrassed that he was getting hard again.

“Jesus,” he thought as he jacked off in the shower, “I’ve got to get laid. My daughter shouldn’t turn me on.”

Sherry had turned off the overhead light and turned on his bedside lamp before getting into the other bed and covering up. When he finished showering, Joseph came out of the bathroom and got in bed.

“Goodnight Dad,” Sherry said.

“Goodnight Sherry,” he replied.

Joseph had a tough time going to sleep after turning the bedside lamp off. He kept thinking about how he got turned on when he saw his daughter in her pajamas and how wrong it was. Eventually, he went to the bathroom and jacked off again, imagining what Sherry looked like naked, before going back to his bed and falling asleep.

Each night of their ski vacation was the same, with Joseph getting turned on by his daughter. They returned home on New Years Day, and Sherry returned to school two days later.

That semester, one of Sherry’s classes was health, which was really sex-ed. It was a subject that grabbed Sherry’s attention, just as Asian history had. She spent hours researching the topic.

When she came across a reference to a Kama Sutra book, she researched it and was amazed at the number of positions sex could be done in. Without realizing it, she was rubbing her pussy through her pants. When she realized what she was doing, she also noticed how good it made her feel. She lowered her pants and noticed that her panties were wet. She went ahead and lowered them, too, then rubbed her pussy directly. The more she rubbed, the better it felt. Soon, she started feeling something happening deep inside her. She kept rubbing, and that feeling grew and grew until her breath caught, and juices gushed out of her pussy.

Initially, she thought she had peed but soon realized that it wasn’t pee; it wasn’t yellow-colored. She got some on her finger and tasted it. It definitely wasn’t pee. Then she thought about all her research and decided she must of had an orgasm.

She thought, “If that was an orgasm, I want more of them.”

Over the next few months, she continued her research about sex, bringing herself to orgasm each time.

Eventually, she found a reference to online sex videos. She watched them, paying particular attention to how the men got the women ready to have sex and using those techniques on herself. She often had an orgasm just watching the videos. When she didn’t, she brought herself to orgasm.

Soon, she was searching for videos involving girls her age. They were hard to find, but she did find a few. Those really got her wound up. She’d imagine it was her father having sex with her and have explosive orgasms.

By the time May came around, Sherry wasn’t wearing pajamas anymore. She also wasn’t just getting off during the day; she was also masturbating in bed at night. Joseph heard Sherry’s moans and gasps as she came and jacked off in his room along with her.

Usually, Sherry came to breakfast fully dressed. One Saturday morning, she decided to see if she could make her imaginings come true and have sex with her Dad. Joseph was at the counter with his back to the entrance when Sherry entered wearing just a front closure bra and a thong.

“Good morning, Dad,” she said.

Joseph turned around to reply when the words caught in his throat as he stared at his barely dressed fourteen-year-old daughter.

“You must like what you’re looking at judging by the bulge in your pants,” Sherry remarked.

“Go get dressed, Sherry. It’s totally improper for you to be dressed like that in front of me!” Joseph exclaimed.

Joseph rubbed one out in the sink while Sherry went to get dressed. She knew she turned him on, but something was holding him back. She was distressed that her plan didn’t work. She knew that she had a new subject to research. With school ending soon, she’d have entire days to figure this out.

The following Monday, Sherry started her research into dad/daughter sexual relationships after school. She immediately found that even among adults, such relationships are considered taboo by society.

She thought, “So that’s what’s holding him back. Now I need to figure out how to break that down.”

Sherry knew this wasn’t going to be an easy task. It would take cunning and time, especially time. She thought, “He’s had these social mores for close to forty years. I know he jacks off while I’m getting off at night, so that will help.”

Sherry also knew that Joseph never really checked to see what was on his credit card statement; he just paid whatever it called for. Her birthday was next week so she asked Joseph if she could have a shopping trip for her birthday present. He agreed to take her shopping.

Sherry knew that one of the stores at the mall used big black bags for customer purchases and planned to get a couple of blouses and skirts there to cover for her purchases at Victoria’s Secret.

The following Saturday, Joseph took Sherry shopping. This time, he stayed with her as she went from store to store. Eventually, like most men, he got tired of it and gave her the credit card telling her to meet him in the food court.

She thought, “My strategy of going from store to store worked. Now I can do the real shopping.”

Sherry headed straight to the store with the black bags and bought two blouses that could reveal quite a bit of cleavage with the top two buttons undone. When they put the blouses into a smaller bag, she asked for the large bag, and they obliged. From there, she went to Victoria’s Secret. The same salesgirl was working and recognized Sherry.

“What can we do for you today?” she asked.

“I’m not sure what I want other than a teddy,” replied Sherry.

“Take your time and look around. I’m sure you’ll find something else,” the salesgirl suggested.

Sherry wandered around the store and saw a bra with the nipple area removed and thought that was sexy. She took one that was almost skintone in color and her size. She made her way to the teddys and chose two; one red and one pink. Sherry took her selections to the register, and the salesgirl rang them up.

As the salesgirl rang up the items, she said, “You look very young. How old are you?”

Sherry blushed a bit and replied, “I just turned fifteen.”

“Trying to get Daddy to have sex with you?” the salesgirl asked.

Sherry just nodded.

“I tried the same thing at your age. It took until I was seventeen. Good luck,” the salesgirl admitted.

Sherry buried the Victoria’s Secret bag under all the other things in the black shopping bag and left the store a bit discouraged but put on a happy face before meeting her Dad in the food court.

“Where would you like to go for your Birthday lunch?,” Joseph asked.

“Pizza Palace,” Sherry replied.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.