School Sports Day - Cover

School Sports Day

by Dave Pornwriter

Copyright© 2022 by Dave Pornwriter

Erotica Sex Story: This is my original story from January 2013 where The Clit Hunters Guide to the Galaxy originated. All characters are fictional except for Erin and Shanti.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Aliens   Babysitter   .

Hi, my name is Jasmine; I’m just fourteen (honest)]. My parents moved from North Africa just before I was born, so I have short wiry hair, a big grin and deep chocolate brown skin. Oh except for the pink bits which my mate Billy loves to stroke and lick. I’ve got small high tits; long fast legs, a permanent big grin, a tight pussy, but I think my bum is a bit too big. In the last story, you might remember his mum seduced the pair of us into fucking in her bed and now I more or less live there at weekends. Billy’s mum can’t get enough of my black nipples and regularly chews me to a crashing orgasm. I guess I must be bi-sexual as I love boys and older girls equally, although the girls in my class all seem too inexperienced. This is my story of running and babysitting some luscious American lesbians.

[authors note] all the characters and establishments in this story are fictional, some more so than others (you know who you are Mike), if any characters happen to resemble any real people it does not mean they necessarily approve of underage sex or taking advantage of babysitters.

Babysitting Service: Ami and her gorgeous identical twin sister Ami have set up an online babysitting service. It is only accessible by registered users to keep out the complete weirdos and paedophiles. The website allows a parent to book either one or both Ami’s for an evening (or for the whole night when they have no school the following day). The charges are clearly stated as £5 per hour up to midnight and negotiable later. You received a 50% discount on the second Ami for having both girls.

Once you have confirmation that they are available on the selected date and time you could order clothes for your Ami. Most users liked to watch them showering and getting dressed on the webcam before setting out. This allowed you to make last-minute adjustments to your order, in case you had forgotten a particular sex toy, item of underwear or flavoured lubricant.

Amongst the speciality clothing on offer was painted-on shorts. These cover the bum at back but have a fully open fly showing a shiny thong inside, just covering the top of their pubic mound. On the site you can watch Sweet-Ami being painted by Tangy who is actually wearing a real pair, squatting over a mirror to see her own cuntal detail and painting what she sees onto her sister. Their favourite colours are an almost see-through tight white pair over a black thong – Tangy paints the thong first, matching their dark pubic hair, ensuring full coverage down the sides of Sweet’s lips and deep into her arse cleft. When the thong is dry she paints the shorts over the top, giving a gorgeous view of taut buttocks split by the thin black strap. Her breasts are then painted in red or blue in the shape of a minuscule bikini top with tiny straps, just exposing her real nipples. Then Sweet-Ami sits with legs apart facing the webcam, rubbing her own nipples hard, until a thin dribble of cuntal goo seeps out staining the ‘shorts’. These shorts are not recommended if you are also ordering the lap-dancing service as the paint can rub off making a mess of your trousers.

Most real underwear needs to be charged separately as it rarely comes back undamaged; the current favourite clothing is white boy-shorts style panties with lacy edges, with matching stay up white stockings. Tangy removed most of the stitches in the crotch seam so that they tear apart easily if a dad needs quick access to her cunt – the panties will just split from front to back leaving both holes perfectly exposed for licking or fucking, framed in white lace.

Jasmine at Sports Day: Pounding around the running track I don’t usually take much notice of spectators, but something about the two young women standing near the relay handover point distracted me from the race. Thinking: Concentrate on handing the baton to the next girl, what can be so hard, I’ve done it well dozens of times, every race. But today all I can see is her backside in loose-legged shorts, pointing towards me, inviting the baton. Yes, we mess around in the showers after a race, just slapping with towels mostly, the occasional grope, but no heavy lesbian stuff.

But now all I can think about is pushing this baton into her slippery cunt from behind and forcing her to climax on it. The small crowd yelling “Jasmine” brings me back to the present, and the handover goes OK, the next girl racing off down the track – her track-virginity preserved.

I collapse on the grass exhausted, fighting to get enough air, hardly aware of the gorgeous lady from the crowd kneeling next to me. I realised she was staring intently at my moist panties exposed under the short running skirt, and then up to my nipples encased in the special sports bra thrusting through my tight tee-shirt. The sports bra is magic – it’s made of this super-supple metal that moulds itself to my breasts, leaving the nipples bare but permanently excited.

Looking up, the sunlight is streaming through her long white dress; showing a total lack of underwear. As she bent forward her pussy lips were illuminated and the crinkly cleft clearly visible.

“I’ve never seen you at school before, are you local?” I asked cheekily, slowly getting my breathing back under control.

“No honey we’re from the States, just over here on vacation and heard you were running. You can call me Erin, and this is my lover, er sorry, friend; Shanti – the tall one in the shorts with the baby.”

I then noticed that Erin was stroking my knee and sending shivers right up the spine to make my nipples thrust towards her. I realised that laying on the grass, legs spread wide, I was probably showing too much under the short running skirt that seemed to have ridden up exposing my damp panties.

Erin whispered: “My friend Shanti and I have booked you and Billy to babysit for us tonight, would you like that?” as her fingers slid remorselessly up my thigh and then under the hem of the panties.

“Sounds great,” I gasped as her fingers slipped between my lips, caressing the clit thrusting up into her hand.

“OK we’re staying at the Luxury Inn; they’ve given us the bridal suite would you believe. Say 7 o’clock, just ask for Erin and Shanti. Oh and bring some toys.”

With that she smeared some of my pussy juice from her fingers around my mouth and then licked it off, sliding her tongue in for a quick kiss. When I opened my eyes she was gone, replaced by the rest of the relay team- all excited – we had won, and now it was time for that shower fun...

Clit-Hunter’s Guide to the Galaxy: The lesbian couple from the USA had won a competition in the ‘Clit-Hunters Guide to the Galaxy’, a website and monthly e-book dedicated to the needs of girls. It featured stories submitted by readers, reviews of clubs and bars, private adverts, and full-page detailed descriptions of advertised dildos and vibrators. There was a Question & Answer section for younger readers where pre-pubescent or teenage girls could explore their budding sexuality from the safety of their bedrooms. Each month readers could vote for their favourite review or story, and this edition went to a story entitled ‘Extra-vaginal Extra-terrestrials’, submitted by the couple EandS.

They avoided the usual sci-fi clichés of humans in remote places being beamed up into a flying saucer and probed mercilessly by aliens with enormous multiple penises. Rather the story involved an all-female crew on a mission to colonise Europa, one of the moons of Jupiter. All-male crews had been found to fight on long journeys, mixed crews had been tried but tended to breed, so all-female was being attempted for the first time.

The four young women were of course intelligent, beautiful and deeply lesbian. All their TV appearances and interviews wanted to concentrate on the possibility of weightless tribadism, and they were delighted to demonstrate once out of earth orbit. Loosely roped together they pounded each other’s cunts until the juices flowed. These tended to coalesce into large droplets of delicious sticky liquid which floated around the cabin until gulped down by the crew.

We’ll skip the travel across 800 million kilometres of space, the safe landing, setting up base camp and how we came to meet the aliens, but here they were. Four amazing females (or so we thought) pretty much human-shaped - pale blue torsos and face, huge eyes, dark blue legs, dark blue arms, 2 fabulous dark blue breasts. Each breast had an additional smaller nipple above the functional one, which seemed to change colour to reflect mood or state of arousal.

But it wasn’t until they removed their short skirts that the real difference emerged: they had 4 vertical openings in a row between the belly button and anus. The top one hid a large moist clitoris that they stroked absent-mindedly; the second protected a small penis that slid out when stroked, just to urinate. The third slightly larger with slick puffy lips was a true vagina for impregnation and the fourth opened for childbirth. The last two apparently only developed fully at puberty – the youngest girl with enormous eyes and tiny breasts had an almost featureless cuntal area between her legs, just covered in a light downy fuzz.

The aliens were amazed at our single multi-functional pussies and demanded we masturbate vigorously to demonstrate how they worked. We noticed that their hands were also slightly different to ours: the fingers further apart, perfectly adapted so that they could push one digit into each opening to stroke or finger-fuck themselves to climax. Once we had demonstrated fisting on each other they delighted in bunching their long fingers together to bring us off, their extra nipples glowing a deep red with excitement.

The widely differing languages didn’t prove to be much of a problem, the youngest girl – pale blue all over – carefully taught us by pointing and speaking their high-pitched words for ‘breast’ and ‘tongue’ in exchange for our Anglo-Saxon ‘cunt’ and ‘arse’ which they found really funny.

Counting was tricky as the names for their four openings were, to our earthling’s ears, exactly the same as the four fingers used to stroke them; so a ‘clit’ was ‘1-finger’, ‘little penis’ was ‘2-finger’ etc. They appeared to have dozens of words for ‘climax’, each seemed to describe the particular combination of fingers and tongues required to achieve it.

They had never tried using their 5th finger or artificial devices for masturbation, so we gave them whole new lexicography including ‘anal’ and ‘dildo’ while bringing them off. She acted as a translator between our races and delighted in fashioning a cuntal adaptor tube so that we didn’t have to squat to pee but could join them in standing to fill the water recycling plant.

One day her darker blue pigment started to cover her breasts and bottom and her third opening appeared almost overnight – her glistening extra lips revealing a perfect new virginal cunt, which both crews delighted in making love to. They never understood why two of our crew stayed a pale pink and didn’t develop into the dark brown skin and black nipples of the leader, but checked their bottoms every day for any signs of the slight brown puckering extending outwards.

We had taken a canister of frozen sperm to raise a human colony, but they turned out to be hermaphrodite – their six-inch tongue had a small nipple underneath for depositing spunk into any suitable cavity, and we soon all became pregnant with mixed-race babies...

You’ll need to buy your own copy of the Clit-Hunters Guide to the Galaxy if you want to read the rest of the story, it’s available from all good lesbian bookshops or downloadable from, you guessed it, Mega-Dildo Publications (with apologies to the late Douglas Adams).

The prize for the favourite story arrived as a pair of airline tickets for EandS, and an all-expense-paid trip to England to check out the lesbian clubbing scene, and update the Guide.

At the Hotel: Billy and Jasmine arrived promptly at 7 o’clock, walked tentatively across the vast hotel foyer to the reception desk where the obviously gay receptionist asked “Yes Miss, and what can we do for you?” and then spotting Billy “So are you two children here for the swimming pool perhaps?”

“Actually we’re the babysitters for Erin and Shanti – you know the couple in the bridal suite.”

“But aren’t they lesbians – wouldn’t you prefer to come around the back and suck my cock?”

“Actually they’re bi-sexuals – Shanti has a baby; and Billy prefers me and girls, thank you. Just show us the way to their room.”

The receptionist calls out to a passing maid, “Linda please take these adorable babysitters up to the bridal suite, they are expected.”

In the cramped lift, Linda brushes against my breasts and fondles Billy’s bottom.

“Are you two really babysitters? Here let me carry that bag, it looks heavy.”

As I hand over the carrier bag full of clothes and toys the end of a purple double-ended dildo pops out.

“My, what else have you got in here? Let’s see - a pair of pink handcuffs, 2 enormous vibrators, 4 thongs, spare batteries – you’re very well equipped; Jasmine, isn’t it, I love your perfume, can I lick your neck – just there and there, and snog you a little. Hmmm, you make a 25-year-old feel like a teenager again; all moist between the legs, I’m sure you’ll make the ladies very happy. Here we are on the top floor – the bridal suite, I’ll just open the door – they said to come straight in.”

Erin called out from the bathroom, “Hi, just strip off and join us in the jacuzzi on the balcony.”

Billy was out of his clothes in a flash, all agog at the size of the suite, and the view of Leicester from the balcony, but Linda wanted to take her time and savour my body. She carefully pulled the jumper and tee-shirt over my head, ‘accidentally’ brushing the bare nipples, making them jump to attention. She pulled off my jeans, dropping them on the floor, and then kneeling down hooked her fingers into the waistband of my favourite dark green thong – which complements my dark skin, and slipped them down past the knees and I stepped out of them, leaving her face very near my pubes.

“Oh my, you smell divine,” she murmured. “What is that perfume?”

“I’m not wearing any down there, that’s just my natural cunt smell, do you want a taste?”

Linda flipped the thong inside out and started licking at the moist patch, enjoying my flavour.

“No silly, you can lick my cunt, not the thong. Oh, that’s it, a bit higher, now push your tongue right in. Yes pull my lips open with your thumbs, suck my clit, make me cum you bitch – really suck it, you can do it, use your teeth. This pussy wants to orgasm on your face. Oh god, I’m cumming, keep sucking; this black bitch is going for a second climax.”

Shanti sauntered out of the bathroom, naked except for a towel around her shoulders, which did nothing to cover her fabulous breasts dripping soap suds onto the carpet.

“Jasmine, lovely to see you,” she purred. “You can put that maid down now, let go of her ears and she will stop licking you out.”

Linda struggled to her feet, with a dollop of white pussy cream on her nose.

“Remember its hotel rules that visitors can’t stay the night, so I’ll call back up when my shift finishes and smuggle you and Billy out.”

Then to Shanti “Now you take care of these children, nothing you wouldn’t do with your own daughter.”

Shanti walked over and wiped the goo off her nose with the towel, and after a quick kiss, patted her on the bottom towards the door.

“Bye now, no need to worry about these 2 little darlings, they’ll be cumming all night.”

Jacuzzi: Billy was already in the enormous bathtub when Shanti returned holding my hand.

“Hi love, I see you like the stream of bubbles up your bum, is that erection for me?”

“Come in you two, I’ve had Billy, now I need some cunt. Shanti come here and rub my tits, and then this pretty Jasmine can sit on my face.”

“Erin and Shanti are not your real names are they?” as I took a firm grip on Erin’s clit.

Billy now had his cock firmly down Shanti’s throat.

“I expect they don’t want their real friends to know they play with fourteen-year-olds.”

After playing around in the bath we all stretched out on the enormous bed; Erin and Shanti cuddling into a classic trib position, with Erin on her back and Shanti on top, interlocked at the cunt, rubbing her pussy up and down against Erin’s. Billy flops his still-hard penis against Shanti’s exposed bum-hole, but she pushes him away.

“Please teach me how to do that trib thing; it’s making my pussy all wet just watching you two,” I pleaded, getting Billy worked up.

Photo Session: We all took turns with the camera trying to capture the very essence of lesbian lust: kissing, licking necks and breasts, petting, rubbing, and slapping firm bottoms, sliding fingers into moist holes. Billy insisted on many, many shots of Erin and Shanti taking turns eating out my cunt, with the occasional close-up of a small green lubricated dildo sliding into my arse. Erin’s hands and tongue were everywhere: swallowing little Billy, then passing the mouthful of sperm to Shanti. I tried to copy the trib Erin and Shanti were performing, pretending Billy was a girl, but his prick kept sticking up all shiny and hard and accidentally fucking me.

Clubbing: Shanti and Erin get dressed to go off to the lesbian bar at 10 o’clock – when it warms up. The gay hotel receptionist tells them the G Spot Swingers Club and Quebec Gay Bar closed down years ago but could recommend the Rainbow & Dove - a discrete pub where the ladies like to hang out. Got out of the taxi, no idea where it was, the entrance was very dark but packed with girls of all ages. Obviously, the minimum age rules were very flexible, all the youngest girls had valid looking IDs making them appear legal.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.