Private Dancer - Cover

Private Dancer

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: Nick's best friend was about to get married and as the best man, it was up to him to set up and throw the bachelor party. So with everything else already set, he went to a local strip club to see if he could recruit one of the girls for a private party...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Porn Theatre   .

Please Wait while image loads

My best friend was getting married in a few days and as the “best man”, it was my responsibility to put together the bachelor party. Me and Robert had run together for many years and we had been through a lot. He went through my divorce with me, helping me to keep grounded and realizing that it wasn’t the end of the world I thought it was.

And I, in return, helped him over the death of his father a couple years back. We had been through many other adventures (and misadventures!) over the years and we were tight - we each knew the other had our backs no matter what was going on.

So since this was Robert’s first (and hopefully only) marriage, I needed to make sure it went off without a hitch. My first assignment was the bachelor party. And so after making the necessary arrangements for the hotel suite and the liquor “refreshments”, the last thing I needed to secure was the ... entertainment.

Robert and I had a favorite strip club where we had whiled away more than a few hours looking and dreaming about all the “pussies” that strutted around. I knew what he liked in a girl. Robert was the consummate “tit-man” and so I wanted to find someone to make his last night as a bachelor memorable. I also had met and got to know Robert’s bride, Anna, and I knew that she would be ok with the party. (It always amazed me how many women got crazy over their fiance’ having a bachelor party, especially if there was a stripper involved!)

A few nights before the party, I went to the strip club in hopes of finding one of the girls who would be interested in a little moonlighting and extra money.

I entered the club out of the bright sunshine and my eyes took a few moments to adjust to the darkness. I stepped in through the club’s front entry and paid the cover charge and went on inside, groping my way to one of the tables close to the stage so I could check out the girls. I knew that most of the single guys sat by the stage hoping to get a sniff or a feel.

The one nice thing about sitting “on the meat rack”, as it was called, is that you were sure get a close up look at a variety of pussy and boobs. And if you was really lucky in the subdued light, one of the girls might get up close and personal as she kneels on the stage in front of you and there would be pussy in your face for a few fleeting seconds.

The tables at the club each had four chairs around them - apparently everyone comes there with three buddies! So I got rid of two of the chairs right off, then moved the other two chairs around, arranging them so that when one of the strippers joined me at the table, I could still see the stage while talking to her. I reclined deep into my chair, relaxing for a few minutes with a beer.

The sweet, sexy brunette dancing on stage moved through her second song, her long red dress crumpled at the edge of the stage, by the stairs. She slid to the floor, her back against the stripper pole, her strippy “fuck me” shoes rocked back on their stiletto heels. She spread her legs wide and ran her hands down the inside of her thighs toward her skimpy red g-string.

She hooked her thumbs under the panties as her fingers pressed on the surface and highlighted the folds of her pussy. She thrust her chest out, her head back in pretend masturbation. She rocked to the heavy beat of the music, her hands rubbing on red nylon.

As the song ended she got up, gathered her clothes and walked to the back of the stage. Another girl came on with the next song, a redhead this time, and I watched casually as she began her set.

That’s when I felt fingertips dragged across my shoulders, right to left.

“Hey baby,” she purred as she rounded my chair. She let her manicured nails trickle from my shoulder down my arm.

“Would you like some company?”

It was the brunette that was just on stage. I looked her up and down once. Her wavy hair fell past over her shoulders before it cascaded down her back to just below her shoulder blades. Her shimmering eye makeup created a slightly cat-like effect, her red lipstick thick and moist.

She had changed from the red dress she had worn on stage and now wore a tight, shiny silver dress that held her breasts together and round. The dress had thin spaghetti straps and the front had a deep V that emphasized her very ample cleavage.

The dress fit her like a second skin and stopped just below her ass, leaving her tan, bare legs spread shoulder-width apart, straddling my left leg. Her black platform shoes added almost five inches to her height. Without them, she was probably five foot-four.

“Tight little body.” I thought to myself.

I gently, almost casually, slid my hand up the back of her calf, behind her knee. “Well, that sounds like a pretty good suggestion,” I said with a wry smile. She slid her leg around and nestled into my lap, her right arm easing around my shoulders. Her left hand pressed to the buttons of my shirt.

“My name is Dianne. What’s yours, sexy?”

“Well Dianne,” I said with a smile, “I’m Nick.”

“Nick, I like that name. Are you having a good time?”

“I am now!” This made her smile with me.

“You’re cute.”

“You’re pretty hot yourself there, Dianne. That’s one sexy dress you’ve got.”

“You really like it?” she asked. She leaned back and ran her hands up her sides to her breasts. “I like how it shows off my tits. Look you can see my nipples getting hard for you.” She squeezed both nipples playfully through the dress. I grinned and she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, “I also like how easily it lets me touch my pussy.” Her voice was heavy and wet. “Do you want me to touch it for you?” I felt her hot breath on my neck.

“Sure, I’d love to see you touch yourself.”

Her hand immediately slid up her thigh. She sucked in a quick gasp of breath. “Mmmmmm. You’ve made me wet already! You’re going to have to help me relieve myself, Sugar. Want to go in the back room? It’s dark and we’ll be alone there.” Her moist lips brushed my ear. “I want you to touch me.” I swallowed hard.

She pulled back a bit to look me in the eyes and judge my reaction. She didn’t need to - her soft, pouty look was perfect. She gently tugged my hand and we got up and walked to the back, her leading the way and me admiring the view. I followed her around behind the stage and down a short hallway to a back room.

“Have a seat, baby and we’ll get this party started!” she said pointing to a fat leather couch. I sank deep into the old couch (it had obviously seen a LOT of use!). Dianne walked over to a table and pushed the play button on a small portable stereo - what the kids call a “boombox”. As the music began playing, she came back in front of me and began her striptease.

“So what brought you here tonight, Nick?” she began making small talk as she danced.

“Actually, I came here to see if one of you girls would like to make a little extra money,” I said.

“Oh? What do you mean?”

“Well, my best friend is getting married in a few days and I need to find a girl to perform at his bachelor party. I know that some of the girls here “moonlight” at different jobs and I was hoping to find one of you that would like to make some extra side money. I don’t know how much you girls make a night, but it can’t be a whole lot if you girls have to find other jobs as well.” I explained. “My friend is really into tits which is why I am here with you!”

“I see, well I’m glad you did come to me, sweetie. Sure, I’d love to perform at your friends bachelor party. What kind of of money are we talking about?”

“I got $200.00 to spend. I figured that would get us a few dances, get the man of the hour a lap dance, and make everyone happy.”

“That sounds fine with me. So your friend likes big titties? What else is he into? I mean how should I dress? Does he like costumes or should I just dress regular?”

“Costumes?” I asked.

“Yeah you know, does he like the little schoolgirl thing? The hot secretary type? That sort of thing.”

“Oh no, I don’t think that will be necessary. Just wear something hot like you have now is fine.”

Dianne blushed a bit. “Well thank you for thinking this outfit is hot. Yes, I would love to dance at your friends bachelor party. It sounds like a lot of fun and I could use the money. Your right, this job doesn’t pay crap once you take out all the deductions. We also have to pay a certain percentage to the bartender, the DJ, and the owners as well. So our paychecks aren’t great by the time they get to us.”

“Good, then we have a deal. The bachelor party is being held at The Village in room 213 on Saturday the 14th at 8:00 pm. Is that okay with you?” I asked.

“Yeah that’s fine. I will see if one of the girls will switch shifts with me. Since it’s on a Saturday, it shouldn’t be a problem - it’s one of our busier nights and we make more money on Friday and Saturday nights.”

“Great! I’m sure Robert will be thrilled with you!” I said.

“Robert is his name is it? Good,” she said with a sexy smile. “Now that we have Robert taken care of, what can I do for you, darling?” she said.

Immediately Dianne pushed between my legs. She put her hands on my thighs, leaning over so I could see down the V of her dress. She smiled as she saw my reaction. Standing, she pulled my hands to her thighs. “That’s it lover,” she instructed, “push it up over my hips.” Her hands reached around to her panties and pulled them aside, revealing her soft pussy lips. She slid a finger along the glistening slit then up her body to her mouth.

“Mmmmm,” she said. “Want a taste?”

I nodded, and she dipped her finger once more into her slippery pussy and then put it to my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked the wet finger in, sucking and licking on it, savoring her taste.

“Oh baby, that’s some talented tongue you have! I’d love to see how you use it on my pussy!” She turned and then sat down, pressing her tight little ass into my lap. My hard cock pushed up trying to poke through my jeans.

“Oh my!” she teased, “I see you’re as turned on as I am.” She ground her ass cheeks along my shaft. Her hands guided mine between her legs. “If you rub my pussy, baby, I’ll cum for you.” She pressed my fingers onto her wet folds. “Oh Yeah! Rub it fast!” I obliged, rubbing my fingers through her slippery pussy lips and over her throbbing clit. Moaning, she ground more aggressively onto my cock, feeling the hardness between her ass cheeks and she squirmed and wriggled on my lap.

Once she had my cock hard enough to drive a railroad spike through a concrete block, she moved on to further exploration. Her fingers tugged at my shirt, untucking it from my pants. Playfully, she undid my belt and unbuttoned the top of my jeans. Her mischievous look told me she wasn’t finished.

“I’m going to make you come. I want to feel your sticky come on my fingers,” she said. Her delicate nails reached my steel-hard shaft. Her body was pressed tightly against mine and her naked tits pressed against my chest. I could feel her rock hard nipples poking at me as if to punch holes in me. Her mouth at my left ear.

“Unnhhh. Mmmmmmm. Let me feel your hard cock. I want it inside me. Can you feel my wet pussy? Are you going to fuck me hard? Unnnhhh” She was now stroking my full length. “Come on, baby, let me feel you come.”

She stroked faster. Quickly she slid down to her knees, her face in my crotch. In one swift motion, she unzipped my zipper and engulfed my cock in her mouth.

“Mmmmmffff,” she bobbed her wet mouth on my cock. One, two, three deep throat motions and I was ready to burst. “mmmMMM!”

“That’s it, baby, take it!” I exploded deep into her mouth. A few more bobs and she climbed up again.

“Now that’s what I call fun.” Her mischievous grin again. I sat back in the couch panting and nodded. She straddled my lap and my shrinking cock and leaned forward to kiss me, then laid her head on my chest as I slowly regained myself.


A few days later the night of the bachelor party had arrived The hotel suite had been appropriately decorated using condom balloons, a punchbowl filled with “hobo punch” (a punch made by mixing rum, vodka, and tequila, with fruit juices frozen into ice cubes), a couple inflatable “love dolls”, and other decorations suitable for the last free night as a single guy!

I arrived a little early to get things set up and to insure everything was ready for the “guest of honor”. Since this was supposed to be a surprise bachelor party, everyone else arrived before I went to get Robert. Coming back to the party, he was duly surprised since I had used the excuse that I had to make sure an out of town client had gotten settled in at the hotel prior to tomorrow’s business meeting! Once the party got going good, the doorbell rang.

“Hi Dianne! Welcome to the party!” I said answering the door.

“Hi Sweets, I hope you don’t mind, but I brought along my roomate Tina. I thought she could help entertain all of you along with me ... it won’t cost anything extra, we’ll just split the $200 since it will all go to the rent anyway.

“Sure! The more the merrier! Hi Tina! Come on in girls, the bar is right over here!” I said, holding the door for the two girls. Dianne and Tina came in and I got them both a glass of punch. At their request, I watered their drinks down a bit so they wouldn’t get as drunk as the rest of us were getting! They each took a seat between a couple of us guys (Dianne made sure she sat next to me which made me feel pretty good!)

“Well are you boys ready for a little entertainment?” Dianne asked after a bit. The resultant hoots and applause answered her question immediately. She smiled broadly. “Okay let us go get changed and we’ll heat this party up!” The two girls stepped into the bedroom with their little clothes bags. Us guys refreshed our drinks and got settled into our chairs, eagerly anticipating the evenings show.

A few minutes later Dianne came out of the bedroom. She was wearing a very revealing metallic gold halter top that was cut to right below her tits and had a large cut out that showed a lot of her cleavage. For a bottom, she had a micro-short skirt that didn’t cover up much at all - in fact you could see her matching gold g-string under the bottom of the skirt. Her whole outfit fit her so tight it looked like it was painted on her. She wore matching gold metallic thigh-top boots with six-inch stilletto heels. She was quite a sight and my cock responded instantly.

Dianne began her routine, dancing to the music and giving us all a great show. The way she moved and gyrated made sitting in the chair more than a little uncomfortable! Then she danced her way over in front of me. Looking down, I knew she saw the prominent bulge in my pants because she smiled as she looked at me, licking her lips seductively and wriggling her hips at me. When she turned and sat in my lap grinding her ass in my crotch I about lost it! She knew what she was doing, though. She finished her set and then went back into the bedroom for a moment to get dressed and afterwards came over to sit next to me.

Next Tina came in to dance for us. Tina was dressed in a classic sexy schoolgirl outfit; you know, the plaid ultra mini skirt, the white sleeveless top cut so far up the bottom of her tits could be seen and with a V-neck so wide and open you could see her very ample cleavage, the nerdy black frame glasses and the pigtails in her shoulder-length brunette hair. She was very hot looking as well and all the guys hooted when they first saw her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.