Jim's Mind Control Device - Cover

Jim's Mind Control Device

Copyright© 2022 by Larry78723

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An 18-year-old, shy guy builds a mind control device to improve his sex life at home then in college.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Daughter  

Eighteen-year-old Jim was shy, rarely dated, and had no sex life. He heard the guys at school say his sister, seventeen-year-old Beth, was a cock tease. His single Mom, Alice, was what many guys considered a MILF.

Jim was what many considered by many to be a nerd. He still had three months until he graduated from high school and the summer before going to college in the fall. He often stayed in his room but rarely played video games, unlike many guys his age. He had an important project to work on, a mind-control device, hoping it would improve his sex life.

Jim peered through the magnifying lens as he carefully soldered the last component into the circuit board. It was very delicate work, a curl of smoke rising as the flux evaporated. He touched the tip of the soldering iron with care, the liquid mix of lead and tin fixing the small capacitor in place.

It was a Sunday when Jim groaned as he leaned back and set the soldering iron in its holder and turned it off. He trembled as he stared at the circuit board. It was complete. He had an old cell phone that he had prepared by stripping out unnecessary components and installing the circuit board. It was finally ready to be tested to make sure it was tuned to his thoughts.

He drove to a supermarket two towns away and entered, turning on his device.

He thought, “Nobody will notice anything unusual as long as I’m here.”

As he walked into the produce department, a woman was gently squeezing peaches to see if they were ripe.

He walked up to her and thought, “Squeeze your tits too.”

She squeezed first one tit and then the other with her free hand. Jim was elated that his device worked but knew further testing was needed. He needed to know the range that his thoughts could influence what people did. As he walked through the aisles, he spotted a man with what appeared to be his teenage daughter.

From the far end of the aisle, Jim thought, “Dad, remove your daughter’s t-shirt.”

The man removed her t-shirt, exposing the girl’s perky tits. He was happy to know that the device had at least twenty feet range.

Jim then thought, “All women strip and give the nearest man a blow job.”

As he walked to the checkout, there was a flurry of activity as women stripped and sought out the nearest man. When he checked out, the cashier was naked and immediately got on her knees and gave him a blow job before bagging his things and didn’t charge him for anything in his cart.

He left the store satisfied that his device worked as expected. He turned it off, got in his car, connected it to his phone charger, and drove home.

When he arrived home, he turned on the device and thought, “Nothing will seem unusual here. The women will strip when they come home.” He felt the house absorb his thoughts.

When his sister came home from her friend’s house, she stripped as soon as the front door closed. He checked her bra size, 34C, before noticing the landing strip above her bare pussy. For the first time in Jim’s life, he realized how sexy she was.

When his Mom came home from work, she did exactly what his sister had done. He saw her B cup breasts sitting proudly, without any sag, high on her chest and her well-trimmed pussy.

While his Mom cooked supper, he thought, “Beth play with your nipples while you eat.”

Alice put supper on the kitchen table, and they sat down to eat. Beth played with her nipples with one hand and ate with the other.

Halfway through eating, Beth had an orgasm and yelled,” OH YES!”

She immediately played with her nipples again and had a couple of more orgasms before finishing her meal. When she got up from her chair, there was a puddle of her juices on it.

Jim thought, “Beth, you will come to my bed tonight.”

That night when Beth came to his room, Jim thought, “Ride my cock, Beth.”

She did, and as she rose and lowered herself on his cock, he was getting close to cumming and decided to experiment.

He directed a thought at himself, “My cock will stay hard as long as Beth rides me.”

Soon, Jim was cumming deep in Beth’s pussy as she had an orgasm. He smiled when his cock remained hard. Beth had four more orgasms before she was exhausted. Jim’s cock was still hard when she lifted herself off of it. Beth went back to her room, and Jim turned on his side to sleep as his cock returned to its flaccid state.

They both woke at six-thirty to prepare for school. Their Mom was in the kitchen preparing breakfast, naked. Jim realized he needed to lift his previous directive so their Mom and Beth could get dressed, so he did.

He thought, “Women in this house no longer need to be naked. You will obey my thoughts. You will both dress as sexy as your wardrobe will allow. Beth, from now on you will no longer be a cock tease, you will either give a hand job or suck the guy off.”

He drove to school with Beth. As he entered the building, he thought, “Nobody will think anything that happens is unusual,” and felt the thought absorbed by the facility.

In his first-period class, there were several girls that he dreamed of having sex with. After the teacher, Mr. Collins took attendance, Jim decided to make a dream come true.

He thought, “Alice, come sit on my cock. Julie, give Mr. Collins a blow job.”

He lowered his pants and boxers, and Alice rode his cock until they both came twice. Julie went to the front of the room, lowered Mr. Collins’s zipper, fished his cock out, then blew him, getting a mouthful of cum.

Jim’s next class was American History, which he always found boring. He decided to have some fun. The teacher was Ms. Waters, a young woman in her mid-twenties.

Without thinking, he thought, “All females will be topless and do what the guy wants. The guys in this room will notice.”

The building promptly absorbed the thought. Females throughout the school removed their tops and bras. Meanwhile, the guys in the class suddenly noticed all the bare-chested young women in the classroom and sprung hard-ons except two who were known to be gay lovers. Before long, there were several couplings fucking on the floor. Jim walked up to the flustered teacher and sucked on her tits until the end of the class, giving her multiple orgasms.

When Jim left the classroom, he realized that his thoughts had been too general when he saw all the females bare-chested. On the way to his next class, he saw several guys from his last class fucking young women in the halls. Even after turning his device off, couples fucking in the halls and classes. It went like that for the rest of the day.

The next day, he entered the school with his device off and found things were still the same. The females removed their tops and bras (if they wore one that day) as soon as they entered the building. Sexual contacts happened all day long.

Jim wondered how long his thoughts’ effects lasted on the way home. It seemed like they were at least semi-permanent as long as he didn’t remove them. This proved to be true since females continued baring their chests as soon as they entered the building right until graduation day when he released the thought.

Jim went to the next town council meeting and thought, “You will change the rules for the public pool and require anyone over thirteen-years-old to be topless.”

Everyone in the room was affected by the thought, even the older women, and they promptly changed the rule.

Three days later, Jim went to the pool. He was surprised that even though they changed the rule, there were numerous older women not complying with it.

He turned on his device, then recited the rule in his thoughts and felt it absorbed into the pool deck. Women who were previously not complying suddenly felt the urge to remove their tops or roll the top of their one-piece bathing suits down. Smiling, he left his towel and the device on a lounge, then dove into the pool’s deep end. After cooling off in the pool, he lay on the lounge. He spotted a young woman he dated one time and decided he wanted to fuck her.

He thought, “Nobody will notice anything unusual for the next thirty minutes.

He then directed his thoughts to her,” Come to me and get naked, then lay down. We’re going to fuck. When we’re done, you’ll remember nothing of our time together.”

She did as he thought. They fucked, then he ate the creampie he gave her. Twenty minutes later, he was done with her and released her from his thought.

Later, he left the pool and went home. He decided to see what it felt like to have sex with an older woman, his mother, Alice. He knew he had to be careful with the thoughts he directed at her; he wanted the sex to be as natural as possible.

He forgot that his device was on when he thought, just as his mother pulled into the driveway, “Alice, you need sexual release. Your toys are no longer giving you what you need, a hard cock. You have one living in the same house. What are you waiting for?”

Alice came into the house and gave Jim a passionate kiss, hoping he got the message. She then went to her bedroom and changed into a sheer nightgown with nothing beneath it to ensure he got the message. She went to the kitchen to make supper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.