Trailer Park Dad - Washing Melanie's Hair - Cover

Trailer Park Dad - Washing Melanie's Hair

by Justin Utherman

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Utherman

Coming of Age Sex Story: Little Melanie has picked up head lice from school. Since her mother works late hours, she usually spends the night at the neighbor's house on weeknights. Jim's wife works nights also, so it's up to Jim to handle the problem.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Babysitter   .

It was 3p.m. on a Monday afternoon. There was a small sack and a note on the table when Jim arrived home from work. The kids had gotten out of school early today and were already running all over the trailer park playing and having fun.

He waved at his 13 year old daughter, excuse me... “13 and 11 1/2 months old” ... riding her bike down the drive. He smiled and waved as he entered the house.

The note explained that the neighbor’s 14 y/o daughter Melanie, who usually spent weeknights with him and his own 13 y/o (ok “almost 14”) daughter while her mother worked 5pm to 2am at a convenience store, was suspected of having head lice from school and would need to be treated with the contents of the sack.

“Damn, I hate those public indoctrination centers”, Jim muttered under his breath.

He would have to wash, comb, treat, and re-wash the girl’s hair tonight before she could be allowed to sit on the furniture or sleep in the bed.

His wife had already left for her 3 to 11 night shift at the factory, which was an hour’s drive away.

With his 5am to 2pm shift, this left little time during the week for them to spend alone time. Not that it really mattered, they hadn’t fucked in about a month. His wife, Deb, was always “too tired”, or there was a never ending list of “activities” they had to attend to away from home.

Not that the passion and desire was dead to him, he still got a raging hardon whenever he saw her in her panties or nude. And she was still the leading lady in his mental movies whenever he took matters into his own hands.

Deb had the kind of pussy that always stayed tight. She was extremely orgasmic, and would leave a sloppy wet spot on the sheets after every session that had to be soaked up with a towel.

She also had what Jim called a “grippin’ Pussy”. Her muscles would clamp down on his dick during her orgasm so hard that it often hurt, and if his strokes weren’t just right, the clinched muscles would stop his thrusts, preventing his penetration and sometimes causing his dick to bend painfully. And GOD how he missed it.

Yep, he was definitely going to have to find a way to rekindle the passion.

Jim quickly shucked his jeans and work shirt, then quickly stepped in the shower for a 5 minute rinse off of the days sweat and grime.

He would wash MUCH more thoroughly after he dealt with the “critters” and had more time.

Pulling on a pair of gym shorts and a tank top, he splashed a bit of aftershave and proudly admired his muscled arms and shoulders in the mirror as he ran his fingers through his hair and donned a ball cap. He thought about how his hard labor kept him somewhat fit as he stepped into his old beat up sneakers before heading out the door.

Walking over to the trailer next door, he thought of the sleep he would miss out on. 4am comes early when you have to be at work by 5, and he didn’t relish the task ahead of him either. Just the thought of head lice made his own scalp itch as he imagined the pests crawling around his own brown mane.

Melanie answered the door wearing a loose fitting pair of cotton shorts and a well worn t-shirt that hugged her damp little B cup titties like it might have been left over from a year or two past.

She had a towel wrapped around her already washed light brown hair, and held it with her left hand at the back of her head.

Jim almost thought he detected a slight twinkle in her big brown eyes as he forced his own to look up into them from her blatantly erect and very prominent nipples.

For the past few months, he noticed her doing things that he suspected were designed to provoke his attention to her developing body. Especially since her birthday only 3 weeks ago. But that really didn’t surprise him since all young teen girls seek that kind of attention at her age.

Affirmation of attractiveness or some such motivation.

Speaking of growing, she had not yet put on much height, standing only 4’2” tall. Thin hips not yet widening really. But a cute little bubble of a butt, almost like she stuffed half a soccer ball in the seat of her jeans.

You know the look. Blossoming pubescent teen girl. God’s gift to mankind.

“Hey Jim,” she said in her sweet little voice, “Mommas getting my stuff together and I’m almost ready. Come on in. I already washed my hair once.”

He stepped just inside the door. From here, he could hear Melanie’s mom shouting at her in a raspy southern drawl to “hurry yore ass up”.

Melanie bounced off down the hall toward her room, her deliciously rounded teen ass jiggling and bouncing underneath those thin shorts. She was blessed with the classic booty perfection only given by nature to girls of that age. One day, she too would have the same sagging deriere as every other mature woman if she did not discover vigorous toning exercises. But at this time and place, Jim’s 7” dick was stiffening and thickening at the sight, heading quickly towards a hard to conceal and embarrasing sight for unsuspecting eyes.

Melanie’s blonde single mother, Lara, suddenly walked into the living room wearing a skimpy bra and thong panties. She had a great body for a 34 year old mother.

Nice D cup tits, thin waist, and hips that were almost wide as her shoulders.

A NICE ass that had just the right amount of sag to make it jiggle enticingly as she walked away. And it really looked great when she wore her jeans.

Jim gawked nervously then tried to look elsewhere as Lara spoke.

“Melanie will be right out. I sure appreciate you helping with this problem. You always seem to come to my rescue when I am in need of help, and you never even bitch about it. I hate lice. They make my skin crawl. So I owe you BIG TIME Jim, and I will pay you back in some way. I promise.”

“It’s not a big deal”, he lied while trying to ignore the puffy labia creating a delicious looking cameltoe in the crotch of her thong.

She replied, “I mean it Jim. You have been a huge help to me with watching Melanie while I am at work, fixing up those things around this old trailer, and even my car when it tries to play dead.” She looked into his eyes and said, “I can only hope and pray that when I meet another man he is as kind and thoughtful as you are.”

Jim’s face actually reddened a bit as he stammered something about how she was a good looking woman with a great personality, and that she would meet Mr. Right eventually.

Lara laughed out a “Yeah right. I certainly hope it’s soon though. I’m getting a little impatient for adult interactions if you know what I mean.”

Then she said, “See ya later Jim. You can let Melanie stay with you guys overnight, or send her home if she’s a pain.” and she turned and walked back down the hall. The string of her thong slicing between those bouncing buttocks caused a lurch of Jim’s cock and an ache in his balls.

He would definitely be stroking one out to that image in a little while.

He had totally missed her quick glance to his crotch as she turned to go, he was busy forcing his own gaze out the open doorway, and he also missed the sly upward curl of her lips into a smile. His attempt to distract his attention from her ample tits and that mouth watering cameltoe did nothing to help hide his ‘growing appreciation’ for the Smith ladies.

She had noticed that appreciation though. The semi-tent in his shorts caused a tingle at the top of that cameltoe, and a slight itch deep inside it that she would have loved to have him scratch for her. Repeatedly. That is IF he wasn’t a happily married man. And to her good friend Deb.

She assumed the diverted blood flow was due to her own display of assets and felt a warm satisfaction that she still “had it”.

Not a totally incorrect conclusion, but, not exactly accurate either.

The other reason for his “swelling”, Melanie, shortly appeared and said “Mama is getting dressed now, she says she will call you later on.”

Jim carried the china-Mart bag with her clothes as they walked back to Jim’s house.

He couldn’t help noticing the little B cup titties bouncing under the thin t-shirt she wore. A small “B”, but still fitting for a 14 year and 2 month old girl.

Yep, she was gonna make some teenage dicks hard for sure in a couple years.

Maybe even some older ones.

Melanie suddenly stopped at the end of Jim’s trailer. She glanced at him, then took a deep breath and blurted out, “Why does she act like that? She is such a shameless slut.”

Taken aback, Jim could only react with “MELANIE!”. She looked him in the eyes and said, “You don’t think the same thing? Just look at how she walks around in front of YOU in those skimpy undies and just her bra. She acts like she doesn’t even care you are married to Miz Deb.”

Jim caught her arm. “Melanie, your mom is an adult. I am an adult. We have both seen naked members of the opposite sex plenty of times. What she was wearing was no less than her bikini, and we both know I have seen her in THAT plenty of times when we all go out on the boat. There is nothing wrong with the human body, and a person going out of the way to hide theirs out of some feeling of shame only makes for serious mental hangups that will creep into other parts of their life. God made us what we are, and his creation is beautiful. Showing, or appreciating (carefully chosen term) the human body is only natural and normal. And it does NOT mean Miz Deb is being wronged in any way. Just look at me for instance, I only have on a tank top and a pair of shorts. Does that make me a slut as well? Or just dressed comfortable?”

“I guess I see what you’re saying. But I just feel so ... so ... ARRRGH.”

Jim waited for her to finish.

“I know what I look like, and what mom looks like, and even what Tori looks like, but the only boy stuff I have ever seen was my little cousin Joey and he’s only 3.”

Jim couldn’t stop the laugh from escaping. “Sweetheart, you have plenty of time in the future to see boy stuff, and I can guarantee you will have wayy too many offers to look. Trust me. Don’t be in such a rush. One day, when the time is right, you’ll find the right guy and you can explore all you wish.”

“But How? How will I know Mr. Jim?”

“It will just feel right, and you’ll know. But don’t push it or bad stuff can happen.”

“Like what Mr. Jim?”

“Well for one PREGNANCY. You do know about that, right?”

“Well, yes. But that’s not a problem. Mom got me this implant thingie when I started my periods about 3 months ago. Says she’s too young for surprises, and wayy to young to be a Memaw.”

Jim hid his shocked surprise as she showed him the small scar-like area under her arm.

“Okay, but there are other things to consider. Like if you let the wrong boy see you naked or do things with you, he might be a blabbermouth and tell everyone. Then YOU will be the ‘slut’ as you put it a few minutes ago.”

“I know all about that Mr. Jim, a girl in our class already gets made fun of cause she gave a boy a blowjob and he told all his buddies.”

‘Interesting information on this generation’ he thought.

“That’s why I haven’t tried to do anything with anyone. I’d just die if anyone found out about it. But i still get these ... I don’t know ... FEELINGS. And I don’t know why, and I get so frustrated, and nothing seems to help, not even when I use ... Oh never mind. Let’s go do my hair. Maybe I can get the thoughts straight and you can explain what is wrong with me.”

“Oh sweetie, there ain’t a thing wrong with you. You’re just growing up and having horomones and stuff. The secret to all this is to just enjoy life and stop worrying. It will all work out. Now lets go exterminate your head. Maybe the bug juice will kill some of those crazy thoughts too.”

As they entered the house, Jim said to Melanie, “Come to the laundry room.”

There he gave her a large “old” towel and told her, “Go in the bathroom, put the toilet lid down and wrap this around your neck and shoulders. I will be there and put this goop on your hair in a minute.”

Melanie whined immediately, “Do we have to do it now?”

“Yes, You can’t get on the furniture till we’re sure the bugs are dead. And I need to let Tori know what we are doing so she doesn’t come flying in and get in the way.”

Jim went into his bedroom and put on an old t-shirt and a pair of old, soft cotton print boxer shorts. Then he went and hollered out the door to Tori and she came riding up.

“Hey daddy, what’s up?”

“Tori sweetie, I have to treat Melanie’s hair for lice. If you need a bathroom just use mine and Mom’s. And please stay out of my way, you can play outside until I call you. It will take a couple hours probably.”

“Can I ride down to Josh and Amanda’s?”

“Yes sweetie. Just don’t be inside their trailer so you can hear me call you.”

“Okay daddy,” and she rode off.

Jim shut the front door, grabbed some latex medical gloves, and headed for the bathroom.

He placed several folded towels on the floor. Jim had Melanie kneel facing him in front of the toilet and sat down. He leaned her forward and began picking slowly through her shoulder length hair.

After a few minutes of leaning over her and searching for the little bugs or their nits, he realized two things. First, that her “infestation” was very mild, having surprisingly few bugs or eggs found. Second, the sight of her kneeling with her head bowed as he searched the back of her head, face-down in his lap, where he could actually feel her breath on his dick through the thin cotton drawers, was very erotic.

She placed her elbows on his thighs and settled in further and Jim begged for his hardening cock to stop its swelling, or for her to have her eyes closed and not notice.

“Mr. Jim ... can I ask you a question?”

(Uhh Ohh) “Sure honey.”

“Is that your thingie that I can see through your shorts?”

“Sit up a minute.” He told her, and checked his crotch. It had not escaped the fly of the boxers thank god.

“Yes sweetie. Just ignore it and we will be done in a few minutes. Then we can talk if you want to.”

Thinking ‘crisis averted’, he settled back into running the fine tooth comb through small sections of her hair.

“Can I touch it?”

(SHIT!!!) “Uhh, that’s not a very good idea sweetie. You shouldn’t do that to me.” (evil thoughts prevailed) “Unless you really want to. But that would have to be a hope-to-die secret.”

“Okay then.”

He was still searching through her hair when the girl gave him the shock of his life.

Melanie slowly, timidly, reached into his shorts and wrapped her hand around his dick. She moved it slowly left, right, forward, backward, and ran her soft little fingers all over it. Exploring. Studying. Examining.

The swelling increased drastically and within seconds she was holding a fully erect, engorged, throbbing, adult male penis in her hands.

Hands? Yes. She had BOTH hands in play, exploring the new found toy.

Jim couldn’t see any of what she was doing because her hair was draped down into his lap, but the sensations were AMAZING. He struggled onward with his task, though not as quickly as he had been before.

After a few minutes, and luckily as he combed through the last tuft of her hair, the feelings from her soft hair and her hot breath was almost too much.

“You gotta stop baby, something is gonna happen and I’m gonna make a mess if you don’t.”

“Okay.”

She then lowered her head a bit, placed her lips onto it, and gave it a kiss.

(HOLY FUCK) “What are you doing!?!?”

“I spied on mom doing this to her boyfriend last year.”

And without another word or ANY hesitation, she opened her mouth and wrapped those delicious pouty lips around the head, slowly sinking down until about 2” were in her mouth.

Exploring (I guess) she moved her tongue all around that portion, and softly SUCKED.

“OH MY GOD MELANIE!” And Three things happened with light speed.

1) She giggled and the reverbarations felt delireously wonderful.

2) She “bobbed” her head a few times while sucking and swirling that tongue.

3) He placed his hand on her head and BLEW!!!

Not just a squirt. He literally GUSHED one of the largest loads of hot, sticky, potent, man jizz straight into her precious virgin (?) mouth.

EIGHT TIMES his spasming cock pulsed and delivered a thick glob of cum to her waiting mouth.

To Jim’s surprise, she never choked, never gagged, never tried to pull away, and she swallowed every drop like it was some delicious candy syrup.

She didn’t stop immediately either. Jim had to apply slight pressure to get her to raise off him when the sensation became too intense, and even then she resisted and suckled on him a few moments longer, As he wiped himself off, he heard the door slam. Only his little girl could slam a door like that.

“Wait righ there a minute sweetie.”

He quickly stuffed his sticky deflating dick back into his shorts and walked out into the kitchen.

Tori was heading for the kitchen.

“I need some kool-aid daddy.”

Jim poured two glasses of Kool-Aid and downed one glass of the sweet drink. His daughter almost immediately asked if she could go back outside.

Jim said, “Yes, until I’m finished with Melanie’s hair.” (And her pussy, he thought) “I will holler for you.”

His daughter ran out again.

He paused as he passed the door to twist the lock.

Returning to the bathroom, he found Melanie right where he left her.

She looked at him with a bit of apprehension as he entered.

“You okay baby?”

“Yes.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah ... but ... Are you gonna tell mama what I did?”

“Lord NO sweetie. She’d kill me.” he said with a laugh.

“Am I in trouble?”

He sat back down and pulled her up to a kneeling position between his knees.

“No baby. You are NOT in trouble.”

He then pulled her into a hug, held her firmly, and then leaned back so he could see her face.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.