Return of Quake Girl - Cover

Return of Quake Girl

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kai had helped Quake Girl reach her superhero potential through good sex, but she was gone. Now, a new friend's sexual awakening is bringing with it some strange phenomena.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Dana was bored. The cable was out and the Internet with it, so that meant no TV and no video games. She had already finished the stack of books that she had borrowed from the library, so reading was out. Calling a friend? Benny would be asleep by now, and Char was too mopey about her breakup. Go for a walk? Well, a mugging would certainly cure her boredom. Drive somewhere? Meh. Her mom wasn’t even home - as if she could ever be that bored.

She was deliberately avoiding the option that her body kept putting at the top of the list. Her pussy had been nagging her for attention a lot lately - demanding to be touched. With the exception of the one sleepless night, she had always found a suitable distraction, but now she had nowhere to escape. “For fuck’s sake, fine!” She said to herself as she stepped out of her pants, lay on her bed, and began to play with herself.

She found that she couldn’t start right off with the little tugging circles that had done so much for her last time. Her clit wasn’t ready for that kind of stimulation yet, and without her slippery secretions there really wasn’t much to feel anyway. Stroking her labia seemed to be a good first step, though. Her clit tingled its awakening. She tried pinching her nipple: a memory pulled from a sex ed class, perhaps, or maybe a friend’s morning-after story or a movie sex scene - she had never paid much attention to any of them. She immediately felt foolish and stopped.

Clit-circles were working now that she was wet. Dana was more relaxed about the situation this time - now that she knew she was at least capable of having an orgasm. Still, it was annoyingly slow-going. Another idea popped into her head - a technique from a book, she thought. She changed into a robe and went to the bathroom.

After getting the water temperature right, Dana lay down in the tub and pressed her ass up against faucet end. The strength of the water’s sudden pounding on her pussy was a pleasant surprise. She spent the next few minutes experimenting with changing sensations brought on by minute shifts in her pelvis.

I must look fucking ridiculous, Dana thought to herself, as she tried to find comfortable positions for her legs. The combination shower/bathtub was barely adequate for a comfortable shower - they clearly hadn’t had this in mind when they designed it. It’s not supposed to be this hard. Most kids masturbate several times a day, don’t they? It can’t possibly be this hard for them!

Despite her complaints, the water was doing its work: Dana was feeling excited - aroused - and that excitement just kept growing. She was relieved not to be limited by her hands’ stamina this time. In fact, suddenly aware of her idle resources, Dana tried slipping two fingers into her hole. They went in easily and they felt good - really good - but her arm blocked too much of the thumping sputter from the faucet that promised to get her off. Maybe next time I’ll sneak a carrot from the kitchen, she thought devilishly. I wonder what Mom would think if she saw me coming out of the bathroom with a carrot?

Dana began to moan softly. For the first time, she wasn’t in a hurry to finish and find something else to do. For the first time, she was enjoying the act of masturbation, just for what it was. She was confident that she would come soon; she welcomed it. But she didn’t mind taking her time.

The water level was creeping up her cheek, threatening to spill into her open mouth. The drain was open, but her ass was preventing the water from leaving the tub. Dana lifted her hips to let the water drain, and immediately discovered just how right it felt to thrust her hips into her lover, such as it was. “Huh!” she gasped, over and over, as she fucked the stream of water. Her orgasm approached her steadily, like an old friend spotted from across the park. When it reached her it hugged her hard, and everything right happened. Her pussy pulsed, her thighs came together and her abs tightened. Her whole body felt satisfaction, and even happiness. Oh fuck it, she thought, as she rubbed her thumbs across her nipples, until the joyous concert in her body went quiet.

As Dana turned off the faucet, she considered what suspicions her mother might have had, if she had been in the apartment. The bath faucet sounds different than the shower, and in a typical bath, you would turn off the water and bathe for several minutes before exiting. What conclusions would her mother reach? Dana didn’t even have time to wonder whether her mother was home: no sooner did the thought cross her mind than she knew where her mother was: getting out of her boyfriend’s car after sloppy drunk kisses, and staggering up the stairs. There was no doubt in her mind that she was correct. And it happened right after she came.

Kai opened the door and was surprised to see Dana standing there, once again in her Stellar Deli uniform. “Dana!” He said. “Did I order a sandwich? I don’t remember...”

Dana ignored the question and declined the opportunity to point out that she wasn’t actually holding a delivery bag. Instead she pushed her way inside and closed the door. “Why did you ask me about my sex life the other day?” Dana asked impatiently.

Kai answered apologetically: “Look, Dana, I’m sorry. It’s none of my business, and I...”

Dana cut him off. “Just tell me what you know, pig fucker!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.