Photo and Painting Portals No. 6, 7, and 8 - Cover

Photo and Painting Portals No. 6, 7, and 8

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Time Travel Sex Story: Emma portals to several seed catalogues. Illustrated.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Time Travel   Illustrated   .

H Cannell & Sons Complete Catalogue of Golden Seeds

Likely morning working in the garden inspired me. After coming in and showering, I dried myself leisurely, and spent some time leafing through a catalog of old seed catalogues. One of them showed a man’s hand, some seeds balanced upon his palm. I have to say my first thought was that the seeds looked like rabbit droppings. No idea what these “golden seeds” actually were, but the illustration amused me, and the name of the printer, Swanley & Eynsford, tickled my fancy. Why not? I thought, and though I’d never portaled to an illustration before, I let my towel fall to the floor and whooshed on over, though whoosh might give you the wrong idea. Maybe I’ll attempt to explain that some other time.

The hand was much bigger than I’d expected, at least a yard from fingertips to wrist. What’s more, the realm of illustration was different from that of paintings and photos. There was little or no gravity. Thus I was able to leap upward onto the guy’s hand with modest effort at most. Fun! Up close the golden seeds resembled rabbit pellets not at all but were more like little pouches. Caviar maybe, though who would plant caviar?

Naked woman on a seeds cataglogue cover

Careful of my balance, though not fearful of a fall, I perched on the guy’s forefinger. Soon we began a conversation of touch. My toes tickled his little finger, my thumb and his played slow-motion footsie, and his middle finger caressed my anus. That finger was a bit too big to penetrate, but it didn’t need to. It kissed my asshole just right, and after some minutes of such stimulation, I fell into an orgasmic swoon. Whew!

I may go back to the Swanley & Eynsford catalogue someday, perhaps to swipe one of those golden seeds, though I suspect I won’t be able to take it back with me. I have a strong need to find out if that fellow’s pinkie might in fact fit.

Portal 7

Livingston’s Early Golden Surprise

I’d had good luck with Cannell & Sons Golden Seeds, so I decided to try Livingston’s Early Golden Surprise, which, according to the cover illustration of the catalogue, was corn. Three cobs stood upright, like silos or erect cocks, the middle one fully shucked and shelled. No gravity again, so I climbed easily up the left-hand stalk to a place my foot could gain purchase. With my back resting against the center of the three ears, I clamped my legs about the cob on the left and fucked it. My clit fell in love with those plump kernels. Some minutes later I’d buttered the corn with my girl cum.

Naked woman on ears of corn cover

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.