Stud Conquers the World Book 2: Taming the Mistress Bitch - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 2: Taming the Mistress Bitch

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Zach has chained the preacher's daughter to him with his twin sister's slutty magic. Now he needs to figure out who the 'mistress bitch' is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

The door to Susannah’s bedroom opened and Mrs. Augustine appeared. She was a blonde like her daughter, as beautiful but with a mother’s maturity. Her eyes flashed with danger. She opened her mouth to admonish her daughter for being alone with me when she noticed Sable.

“Oh,” she said. “Oh, well, you three are studying.”

“Yes, Mrs. Augustine,” I said, looking up from my textbook to smile at her.

She smiled back at me. “I’m glad you’re all working hard and ... You’re the Newport girl?”

“Yeah,” Sable said. “I hope my driver didn’t spook you.” Sable looked completely at ease wearing one of Susannah’s borrowed dresses. The outfits she normally wore were too ... revealing for Mrs. Augustine not to get mad.

“A tad,” the preacher’s wife said. “Well, I’m glad you’re all studying hard. You’re still coming over for dinner on Saturday, Zach?”

“Yes, ma’am, I am,” I said, giving her a polite nod.

“Good, good.” She shifted in place. “Well, who wants some cookies? I’ll be right back.”

“She’ll be back real quick,” said Susannah.

“I can’t believe that your twin sister is a witch,” said Sable. “And Ms. Rayne is a succubus.”

“Bound to her,” I said, glancing at Susannah.

“If they serve you, then their evil can be twisted to good,” said my wife. “I bet Nisha believes the same thing.”

“Nisha?” asked Sable.

“My angel,” I said, the stairs creaking. “Okay, so we just have to plug sine in here and we’ll be able to calculate the answer we need. It’s simple.”

“This is simple?” groaned Sable. “I hate math.”

“This is simple. Try calculating compound interest.” I smiled as Mrs. Augustine entered again. “Oh, compound interest is the devil’s work,” Mrs. Augustine said. “It’s usury. The Lord forbade the Israelites from charging interest. At least compound interest.”

“As long as it’s not predatory,” I said as she set down the cookies.

“Now you three study hard,” said Mrs. Augustine. “Make sure they learn, Zach. I knew our Susannah wouldn’t be half the student if she didn’t have you helping her out.” She winked at me and walked out.

“She’s sort of a Stepford wife,” muttered Sable then glanced at Susannah. “Maybe she’s a closet dyke like you.”

“I’m not a dyke. I just serve my husband how he wishes. It was his desire for me to submit to you.”

“No one eats pussy that good if she’s not into it. Right, Zach? I bet you’re a champ at it.”

I winked at her. “So, you took my wife. Did anyone at school see you?”

“Nope.”

“But that driver did. I can’t have my wife’s secret getting out.”

“Ms. Desiree is my sex slave. She and my mother are devoted to me. My father, too, but I just make him watch.” She wrinkled her nose. “They do what I say now.”

And she had that fortune. It was begging to be clear why I needed her. Not just to be my attack dog, but to help finance me. Her father was old money. Newport money.

“There’s the sex shop,” whispered Susannah. “She took me there and made me get naked and ... used me before the owner. He doesn’t know who I am, but ... There was a camera.”

My face darkened. “Well, I’ll take care of it.” I put my hand on her head. “Your submission to Sable will never leave our inner circle. Can he be ... trusted.”

Sable shook her head.

“That’s okay. I know what to do. Now, where is this sex shop?”


Moira Black

It was much later that night. Zach parked his car two blocks down from the sex shop. It was on a quiet street. My brother glanced at me. I had Ms. Rayne sitting in the back seat, her legs crossed in case I needed her.

“Spirits of Air and the Immaterial,” I chanted, rubbing at my pendant of amethyst I wore about my neck. It was a stone that manifested desires and controlled the Element of Air. It was perfect for channeling what I needed. “Spirits of Air and the Immaterial, search for mechanical eyes of scrying and disable them!”

I found the sharp edge of the stone and pressed my fingertip on it. Pain pricked. A sharp stab of heat. Blood welled from the little wound. The stone drank it in and glowed.

“Spirits of Air and the Immaterial, search for mechanical eyes of scrying and disable them!”

The crystal vibrated. Air swooshed around in the car, ruffling my short hair. They rushed out and into the streets. I hummed as they did their work. Every camera for three blocks in every direction should be shorted out by...

The stone stopped vibrating.

Now.

“We’re clear,” I said.

“Good,” he said and pushed back the driver’s seat.

I had been looking forward to this all day. Getting my brother’s cock back into me. I needed him for the magic, too. His seed was powerful. He carried a destiny in his veins that flowed through every bit of him. He was saturated in it.

Especially his balls.

He unzipped his pants. It was dark here. No streetlamps. No security cameras to see what we were doing. I shuddered as I moved over him, my short, black skirt riding higher. I had no panties on, of course. I didn’t want to ruin this.

“Mmm, take his cock,” moaned my succubus. Ms. Rayne quivered in the back, her eyes so hot.

I pulled my brother’s cock out of his open fly. He was thick and hard. So eager for this. I stared into his eyes. I was his twin sister. I was the one he needed more than any other. I shared the womb with him. His blood was mine.

His destiny was mine.

I plunged my cunt down him and gasped in delight as that thick shaft stretched me out. I threw back my head, my pussy sinking down and down his cock. I groaned, loving the feel of all that power in him.

I would take all of it I could.

“Yes,” I moaned as I bottomed out on my twin’s dick. “Oh, Zach, that’s the cock I love so much.”

“Show me,” he growled. “Show me how much you love it.”

I grinned at him as I squeezed my snatch around his dick and slid up him. He groaned as I did that. His cock felt amazing in me. I rode up him higher and higher. My pussy held his cock in a tight embrace. He growled out in delight.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.