Stud Conquers the World Book 2: Taming the Mistress Bitch - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 2: Taming the Mistress Bitch

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Zach has chained the preacher's daughter to him with his twin sister's slutty magic. Now he needs to figure out who the 'mistress bitch' is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Susannah Augustine

I walked down the hallway behind Sable Newport with Zach. I was finding this all strange. I was one of four women that were prophesied to help Zach rule the world. And one of us four would be an adulterous woman. I found that ... unpleasant. Distasteful.

But I trusted the Lord. Good could come out of anything.

I noticed that Zach was staring intently at Sable. Was he checking her out? My eyes flicked to the tight skirt she wore that hugged her butt-cheeks. The way her rump moved beneath her skirt was ... hypnotic. Alluring. This heat swelled inside me.

Ever since that angel appeared inside my bedroom, I was starting to think about women. I had eaten her angelic pussy out, and been anointed in her spicy cream that pushed out of her twat. I had behaved in her feminine passion.

Now ... Now I was finding Sable Newport’s ass to be very fetching to look at.

That was not why Zach was staring at her ass? Or was it because she...

“Is she the mistress bitch?” I asked softly.

“Nisha believes she is,” Zach answered just as quietly. “She is doing ... research. Investigating her. Trying to figure out how I can claim her.”

I nodded. That was good.

We reached Mr. Harrison’s English class, Sable Newport marching on down the hallway on her heeled boots. There click-click echoed down the hallway. Zach opened the door for me like a perfect gentleman, or a loving husband. That sent a warmth fluttering through me.

“Thank you, Zach,” I said, wanting to call him something more intimate.

He smiled as he said, “My pleasure.”

I thought about Sable Newport all through English class. I had a hard time focusing on Mr. Harrison’s lesson. Sable filled my mind. She would be one of Zach’s women. Like a concubine or something. It was a strange thing to think about.

And exciting.

King Solomon had all those women. He was infamous for it. What did those women do when their husband wasn’t around? Sleeping with another man would be adultery. But one of his other wives? One of his other women? Where had all these ... lesbian thoughts come from?

The angel.

She awakened something inside of me. Desires that I didn’t know I was capable of having. And now they burned so hot in me as I sat beside Zach in our English class. It was so hard not to squirm. Not to bite my lower lip.

My poor panties are getting so wet. I was also hard thinking about Sable and Zach. About them doing things with each other. With me. Zach would watch Sable and me doing things. Writhing together. Our bodies quivered as we climaxed.

We would shower each other in pussy juices. Then Zach would pounce on us. He would enjoy us both. Ravish us. He would pump his cock in and out of our pussies or assholes. He would flood us with his cum. He would just pump us full of all his seed.

And we would have to lick each other clean. I wondered if there was a name for that. Something dirty and filthy. Something that my mother and father would never think I could do. They were good and proper. The preacher and his faithful wife.

But me...

I would be a different sort of faithful wife. A whorish wife that did such naughty, naughty things at my husband’s command. And if he ordered me to eat out Sable Newport’s pussy full of all his cum, well, I’d have to do it.

The Lord ordered me to.

I was a ball of horny frustration when English with Mr. Harrison was over. I rose, smiling at Zach like nothing had happened. My cheeks must be so red, though. He glanced at me and smiled as if he could read my mind.

“You have PE with Sable, don’t you?” he said as he gathered his things.

“Yes,” I said, my voice so tight. “And?”

“And, I’ll see you after in Mr. Fredrickson’s Civics class,” Zach said. Gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. “Have fun.”

I nodded as he strode away. I grabbed my book bag and hurried after. He had to go right while I went left. My panties were so sodden. I had soaked them with my devilish thoughts. I just hoped they would come true, someday. I mean, if Sable is destined to be Zach’s...

I hurried through the school to the gymnasium. I hugged my arms about my body, beset by all the sinful passions. But if I enjoyed them at Zach’s command, was it really sinful then? I was ordered by God to serve him utterly.

I burned for that.

I burned for that so much I wanted to lick Sable’s pussy.

I entered the girls’ locker room and realized I would be getting naked stranded by a whole bevy of teenage girls. I would see them stripping off their clothes and changing into their PE garb. Thus tight shorts and tank tops we had to wear with panties and sports bras.

I swallowed as nudity was all around me, girls were doing just that. Bras came off. Breasts were bouncing free as they switched over to sports bras. I swallowed as everywhere I looked there were jiggling tits for a moment. I licked my lips and started undressing.

Then Sable appeared. I couldn’t help but glance at her when she started stripping naked. My nipples poked hard at the tops of my breasts. I watched her pull off her tight top and undo her lacy bra. She glanced over at me.

I squeaked and looked away.

Did she see me staring?

My cheeks burned as I changed into my PE garb. Maroon shorts and a white tank top. My pussy was so wet as I glanced over at Sable again. Those maroon shorts hugged her rump. She was heading out of the locker room, her ass looking perfect in them. She had long legs, too. Tall and sultry.

“We gotta get going or Coach Brunson will chew us out,” said Moira, Zach’s twin sister.

I blinked out of my thoughts. “You’re right,” I said. “I was thinking about ... your brother.”

Moira grinned at me. She was a lesbian and didn’t go to church any longer. She dressed all in this Goth manner. Even now, wearing the same PE garb as me, she still looked different. The black lipstick. The pale foundation made her skin even whiter. Just her mannerism.

She had the smirk like she knew a joke that the rest of the world didn’t.

She was a slender thing, a little shorter than me, and definitely without that great ass that Sable had. Moira and I joined the other girls, and the boys, in the gymnasium. Coach Brunson was waiting for us, his whistle around his neck.

He blew it and we lined up. I found myself behind Sable Newport. It was an accident. Mostly. I tried not to stare too hard as she bent over to do stretches in front of me. I did not want anyone to think I was gay.

But she did have such a gorgeous rump. It really was making me wet. I couldn’t help it. Once stretches were done, Coach Brunson had us running laps. I jogged behind Sable, again. I didn’t really have any friends; most of the girls were far, far too worldly. So I didn’t mind that I was alone. I was in good shape, though.

And so was Sable.

She set a pace that I had trouble keeping up with. But I did. I followed her, wanting to keep an eye on her. As I did, I lapped Moira twice, Zach’s twin not taking the class all that seriously. She did wink at me the second time, though. And licked her lips in a very suggestive matter.

She was such a strange girl.

Finally, Coach Brunson blew his whistle and sent us to the showers. I was a sweaty mess from keeping up that hard pace following Sable. I was so ready for the shower. The girls were all chatting and laughing as they filtered into the locker room. Clothes were coming off.

I pulled off my tank top as I glanced over at Sable. She was removing her bra to free her round breasts. They had such a firm jiggle to them. My pussy clenched as I pulled off my own sports bra. My big boobs bounced free.

Then Sable shoved off her maroon shorts and her panties in a single go, bending over. She thrust her rump out towards me, giving me a view of her shaved twat. She had not a bit of pubic hair on her vulva.

I licked my lips.

Sable straightened and glanced over at me. I jumped and turned away, my naked boobs smacking together. My cheeks burned with embarrassment as I fumbled to take off my own shorts. I shoved my panties off, stepping out of them.

Wrapped up in my grade towel, I headed to the shower. Sable had her towel draped over her shoulder, her naked rump swaying from side to side without a hint of self-consciousness. She went for one of the back stalls. The most private part of the locker room.

I headed to the stall beside hers, the one that was in the exact corner. I took off my towel and draped it over the divider between ours. She did the same with hers. I turned on the water, the spray splashing on my boobs. I shuddered, feeling her so close.

“Now what does the preacher’s daughter like to stare at my naked body,” purred a sultry voice behind me.

I squeaked and whirled around to find Sable standing naked at the entrance to my stall. She had her hands on her hips, her firm breasts thrusting out at me. Her nipples hard. Almost accusatory as they pointed at me.

“W-what?” I stammered. “Staring at you?” I tried to laugh.

“You were staring at me,” Sable purred, this wicked gleam in her eyes. She entered my stall, stepping so close to me. “How very, very naughty. Are you a secret dyke, preacher’s daughter?”

“N-no,” I gasped. “I’m not gay. I’m dating Zach.”

“And?” Sable demanded. She took another step towards me, her round breasts jiggling. There were barely six inches between our tits now. She was so close. “I didn’t ask if you were dating a beard. I asked if you want to kneel before me and eat my cunt.”

“W-what?” I sputtered. “Of course I don’t! I’m straight!”

“Liar,” Sable said with such amusement in her eyes. “I can see how you lust after me. You’re a bitch in heat, and you want to lick my cunt and make me cum. Don’t even try to deny it.”

I shook my head. I was denying it. Because I wanted to lick her pussy. I fought so hard not to flick my gaze down to her shaved twat. I licked my lips as I salivated to discover what her pussy tastes like.

After experiencing the angel’s pussy and making her cum, I couldn’t get the idea of eating out another girl out of my mind. But I had to be a good, pure girl.

“You’re wrong,” I gasped. “I don’t—”

She put her finger to my lips and silenced me. “The only thing I want you doing with your lips and tongue is eating my pussy. Now!” That last word cracked like a whip. “Don’t piss me off. You don’t want me to be angry at you, little dyke. I’m giving you the chance to indulge that deviant, sinful desire.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.