Stud Conquers the World Book 2: Taming the Mistress Bitch - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 2: Taming the Mistress Bitch

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Zach has chained the preacher's daughter to him with his twin sister's slutty magic. Now he needs to figure out who the 'mistress bitch' is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Note: Thanks to my beta reader!

Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

Susannah swallowed my cock dirty from her ass.

“That’s it,” I groaned as she cleaned my dirty dick. “Mmm, just clean that dick.”

She nursed on me, staring up with her blue eyes at me. My mind was working on the ideas for how to collar the Mistress Bitch, Sable Newport. Pleasure coursed down my dick and soaked my balls with heat. She bobbed her head with passion.

“So here’s the prophecy that Nisha told me,” I said, glancing at my thought form.

Nisha spoke it, and I repeated it.

A bitch to leash,

to muzzle and chain,

requires a special treat.

A trap is baited,

with a nubile delight.

An innocent facade.

A beauty claimed.

On her knees,

the trap must be.

Ready to please.

Ready to deceive.

Susannah pulled her mouth off my dick. She swallowed and said, “Leash?”

“We’ll figure it out with Moira after school,” I said, smiling at my “wife.” “You can do this, Susannah. You’re mine.”

“Yours,” she breathed and opened her mouth again. She swallowed my dirty dick, sucking on me with such hunger. That was such a nice feeling to have her nursing on me. She swirled her tongue around my cock.

The pleasure rushed through me. I savored Susannah’s submission as she polished my dick. She suckled on me with all the passion that she had. My dick twitched and throbbed with her mighty hunger. I loved the feel of her warm mouth.

“Damn,” I groaned. “Susannah!”

She nursed on me with such passion. Her blue eyes glowed as she suckled on me, bringing me closer and closer to that moment of eruption. My chest rose and fell as she was such a delicious girl. Just the perfect tool.

“That’s it, Susannah,” I groaned. “I love you!”

Those words had her sucking even harder. She put her all into it. I groaned and threw back my head as she swirled her tongue around the crown of my dick. I grabbed the back of her head. I held my woman’s mouth in place as the pressure swelled.

My nuts grew tighter as she worshiped me. Nisha watched, such a hungry look in her eyes as I hurtled towards my eruption. I loved the feel of Susannah suckling on me. She was so good at it. I groaned as her tongue massaged the crown of my dick.

“Yes!” I growled.

I erupted.

My cum fired into her mouth. Spurt after spurt of jizz flooded out of my dick. My heart pounded in my chest. A big smile spread on my lips. I breathed in and out. It was an incredible rush to have all that spunk flooding into her mouth.

She gulped down my seed. She swallowed with passion as I growled out my pleasure. I savored that rush of spurting cum into Susannah’s mouth. She swallowed the jizz. She gulped down every drop of cum that I fired into her mouth.

I loved it. I savored it. This heat swept through me. A big smile spread on my lips. I growled out my pleasure as I dumped all my spunk into her mouth. I unloaded every drop of jizz that I had into her mouth.

“Susannah,” I groaned. “Damn, you are perfect!”

She slid her mouth off my dick with a wet plop. I groaned at that. A naughty quiver shot through me. I felt so good right now. I panted as she stared up at me. She licked her lips, her eyes feverish with heat. She wanted to be fucked again.

“Master, the hour is almost up,” Nisha said.

“Right, right,” I said. “We’ll have to get together with my sister after school and figure out how to use you to tame Sable Newport.”

“Yes, Zach,” panted Susannah. “That sounds perfect.”

I winked at her. “Mom won’t be home from work for a few hours. We’ll go to my place. Tell your parents that you’ll be studying at a friend’s house.”

“Okay,” she breathed and grabbed her phone. She sent the text. “Done.”

“Good,” I said, stroking my hand through her hair like petting a favored pet. “Mmm, you are going to be perfect for this, Susannah. I can just tell.”

She beamed at me.

“Now we should get going,” I said. “You might want to go to the bathroom and get cleaned up.”

“Oh, yes,” she said and rose. “I love you.”

“Love you,” I said, smiling at her. She beamed back, shining. Then she headed for the door. I watched her go as I buttoned up, her long skirt swirling. She really did present the perfect facade. “Damn. Sable Newport, huh? Never thought I’d have to tame a bitch.”

“Isn’t that the best sort to tame, Master?” Nisha asked as I tucked in my shirt.

I grinned. “So true.”


Susannah Augustine

I headed to the bathroom and sank down on the stall. I let the cum leak out of my asshole as I peed. That was so naughty. I couldn’t believe I had done that. I heard heels clicking through the bathroom as another girl entered.

I was just about to wipe when they stopped before my door. My heart lurched as I saw they were heeled boots. Leather. There was no way it could be Sable out before my door. This wave of hot fear, a tingling and naughty sensation, washed through me.

Then the lock turned. I gasped as she opened the door. I swallowed to find Sable Newport standing there in her black skirt that barely fell past her hips. It was shorter than it should be. Had she rolled it up since arriving at school? Her tight top molded to her breasts, her red hair falling in waves around her hungry face.

“Sable!” I gasped in shock. “W-what are you doing? I’m using t-this stall.”

“Mmm, I know,” she purred. “I’ve been looking for my little lesbian.”

I shook my head. This was too early. Not the time for me to be bait. “I’m n-not a lesbian.” The fear swirled through my stomach while my heart pounded this wild beat in my chest. I didn’t know what to do as I sat here. “Can you please go?”

“Go?” she purred as I sat here, my skirt bunched around my waist, my panties down around my ankles. I felt so exposed. She could see my blonde bush. This heat swept through me. My pussy grew so wet as the beautiful woman stood here. “Why would I go? Mmm, why do you want me to go.”

“So I can finish my business and leave,” I whimpered. “The next period will start in a few minutes.”

“But don’t you need me to finish your business?” she cooed. She licked her lips. “I mean, you have such a wet pussy to attend to. Don’t you want me to ... help.”

“Wet?” I gasped. “W-why would my pussy be—”

She thrust her hand between my thighs before I could stop her. I shuddered as her fingers swept through the curls of my bush to rub right at the wet folds of my pussy. She stroked up and down me as my eyes widened in shock.

“Mmm, you’re so wet, my little closet dyke,” she purred.

“That’s p-pee,” I gasped out, my heart hammering in my chest as she kept rubbing at my cunt. Pleasure rippled through me. Her touch felt so good. I shuddered here. This wasn’t supposed to be happening yet. We didn’t have a plan. “That’s all that is.”

“Don’t treat me like an idiot,” she hissed, ripping her hand away. Her fingers were dripping with my pussy cream. I was so wet. So hot. “You want me. You crave me. I can always tell. And you are a closet dyke.”

I shook my head. I had to resist. “I love Zach. I’m n-not gay.”

Sable hiked her skirt. She drew what few inches of material there was up her thighs and exposed her shaved pussy. It dripped with her juices. A bead ran down her thigh. I shuddered there, my heart pounding so fast.

I wanted to fall to my knees. I craved to eat her out. I wanted to just devour her. It was so hard to resist. I did like girls. And Zach wanted me to kneel before her, but now wasn’t the time. I wasn’t supposed to do it yet.

She shot her hand out and grabbed a fistful of my hair. She hissed, “Kneel, dyke, now!”

She yanked me off the toilet. I gasped as I fell hard on my knees as she shoved my face right into her snatch. Her hot folds rubbed on my lips. The tart flavor of her cunt melted past my lips. My eyes bulged at the feel of her on me.

“Lick!” she growled, smearing her hot cunt on my mouth. She held my head tight to her snatch. “Now!”

I licked.

I groaned at how good she tasted. Her tart juices melted across my tongue. I reveled in the delicious flavor of her cunt as I lapped at her. I couldn’t stop myself. I had to just feast on her. Eat her out. She tasted so good not to. I couldn’t help myself.

I was weak.

My tongue flicked through her folds. I licked and lapped at her with all the passion that I had. I feasted on her with everything that I had in me. It was incredible to devour her. She groaned, her back arching as I devoured her.

“Mmm, that’s it,” she purred. “Let out that dyke. You’re a pussy-lapping slut! My slut! That’s what you are! Now feast!”

I feasted on her, licking and lapping at her pussy. I couldn’t help myself. This pussy was so delicious. It was like eating the angel’s cunt. That same hedonistic freedom. I lost myself to Sable’s snatch, my tongue sliding through the tart folds.

She moaned, her body trembling over me as she held me to her cunt. I devoured her with hunger. I licked at her with everything that I had. I couldn’t stop myself. I devoured her with such passion. It was an incredible rush to feast upon her like this. My tongue licked and lapped through her twat.

Her juices ran down my chin. I quivered there as I devoured her, my naughty pussy on fire. I would be the bait. I would win her to serve Zach. I closed my eyes, enjoying every moment of this passion. Every last second of this exquisite passion.

It was outstanding. Just an incredible delight to lick and lap at her snatch. I caressed her with hunger. I licked and lapped at her with such passion. It was an incredible delight to feast upon her. Just a wonder to drink every drop of her pussy cream.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.