Stud Conquers the World Book 2: Taming the Mistress Bitch - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 2: Taming the Mistress Bitch

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Zach has chained the preacher's daughter to him with his twin sister's slutty magic. Now he needs to figure out who the 'mistress bitch' is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Stable Newport

I loved seeing Susannah Augustine, the perfect daughter of the holier-than-thou reverend, on her knees staring at my dildo dripping in her pussy juices. The dirty, little dyke opened her mouth with such wanton passion and swallowed my toy.

She suckled on it. I loved how she bobbed her mouth. She worked her lips up and down my dildo. A hot thrill swept through me. I got no real pleasure from this. The pressure on my clit wasn’t nearly as much as when I fucked her pussy.

That was a thrill. To have that prissy, little bitch cum on my dildo.

I felt on top of the world.

I slid my fingers through her blonde hair as she suckled with noisy passion. She slurped on my dildo. It was delightful. Maybe I would sell her to a man one day. Make her suck a real dick when I was bored of her.

But that wouldn’t be for a while. Not with the preacher’s daughter. I had such naughty ideas bursting in my head. The things I would do to her. Expose her. Turn her into a slut that would embarrass her parents. Her church.

Dye her hair. Tattoo her up. Pierce her. Oh, yes, pierce her. Lips. Eyebrows. Nipples and clit were a given. I would transform her from this good girl into a dyke-slut. I would use her, degrade her, and sell her off to another mistress or dom.

But for now, I savored her sucking on my dildo. Just working her mouth up and down my fleshy shaft. Her blue eyes stared up at me with such hunger in them. She had drunk my piss. She was truly a depraved girl, all her lusts bottled up tight.

It was so much fun to uncork her.

I stroked my fingers through her hair as she bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my toy. She suckled on me with passion. It was a wondrous thrill. A big smile spread on my lips as she suckled with everything she had.

“That’s it, little whore,” I cooed. “You’re going to do whatever I want, right?”

She moaned around the dildo, her cheeks hollowing from the force of her sucking.

“Yes, you are my little dyke-whore,” I purred, a big smile spreading on my lips. I loved this so much. It was perfect.

She kept nursing on me. Kept loving me. I quivered here, feeling my orgasm building from the thrill of the slutty thing sucking me. The base massaged my clit just enough to make me quiver. I groaned as I ran a hand through her hair.

She suckled with noisy passion. She nursed with all her might. She was such a delicious little thing I loved every moment of this. I savored every second of her suckling on me. She nursed with all her passion. I loved every second of it. I groaned, my face twisting with delight. I would have such a big orgasm. Just a mighty one.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. “Ooh, that’s good. That’s just so good. I’m going to cum so hard, you dirty slut. That’s it. Just keep sucking on me. Keep nursing on me just like that.”

She did. She suckled hard.

“Dirty fucking dyke-whore!”

She moaned around the dildo, slurping and slobbering over it.

“You thought you were better than me, but you’re just my fucking cuntrag! I’ll wipe my snatch off on your mouth whenever I want.”

She whimpered and nodded.

My smile swelled with delight. This was perfect. My orgasm swelled as she bobbed her head, rubbing the base of the dildo into my clit and pussy lips. I shuddered, my cunt clenching. I gripped the sides of her head.

I thrust into her mouth. I rammed my dildo to the back of her throat and kept pushing. She squealed and choked. I forced it down her gullet, loving her gurgling and choking. I buried every inch of the rubbery shaft into her mouth.

“That’s it, you fucking slut!” I groaned and drew back. “I own your fucking body. I’ll mouth-fuck you with my lezzie-dick whenever I want!”

She could only moan and suckle on the dildo.

My orgasm grew and grew with every thrust into her mouth. This was so hot. Made me so wet. I loved this so much. I was getting so off on this. It made me so wet. My body quivered as I fucked her mouth. I pumped away at her with such force.

She suckled and slurped on the rubbery cock. Her blonde hair spilled around her flushed face. The goody-two-shoes reverend’s daughter was my lezzie slut. Sparks burst from my clit as I hurtled towards my orgasm. This was so hot.

I buried to the back of her throat and groaned out, “You nasty slut! Yes!”

I climaxed.

I bucked, my tits bouncing in my expensive top. I groaned, waves of heat rushing through my body. It was an incredible rush. The heat billowed through me as my pussy cream gushed down my thighs. I shuddered in delight. This was so wild.

I ripped my dildo from her mouth and leaned back against the stall door. I groaned, my body quivering through my orgasm. Stars danced across my vision as I stared down at the panting preacher’s daughter. Drool spilled down her chin. She licked her lips, struggling to gather herself.

“Yes!” I squealed. “Oh, yes, you’re my lezzie fucktoy now, slut!”

“Yes, M-Mistress,” she whimpered, quivering.

“Take this off me!” I moaned, my orgasm hitting its wonderful peak. I loved this so much. My heart pounded in my chest. This wave of heat rushed through me. I squirmed in delight, savoring the heat billowing through my body.

She pulled the harness down my thighs. I smiled, my body simmering with the pleasure that she had given me. I would have so much fun with her. I had to buy her the right garb. Get her fitted with a collar. Oh, there was so much to do.

“Shit,” I groaned. “Oh, shit, that’s good. That’s so good.” I stepped out of the harness, my skirt bunched around my waist. “Now we have places to go, little slave!”

“Go?” she whimpered.

“Yes, go,” I said, shaking my head. Was she stupid? “My car is waiting outside for us.”

“But we can’t skip school,” that little fluff gasped as she stared up at me. “We’ll be in—”

SLAP!

My hand striking her cheek shut her up. She gasped as her head snapped to the side. Red formed on her cheek as her eyes glistened with shocked pain. I savored it. She was confused, but she had to learn her place.

“I own you, slut,” I hissed and turned, shoving down my skirt. “Now get up and follow. I have to buy you a collar and new toys. You’re my new lezzie pet. This is going to be fun.”

I marched to the door confident she followed. After a moment, I heard her footsteps rushing to catch up with me. She tried to fall in at my side, but I gave her a withering glare and arched my eyebrows. She swallowed and lagged behind me.

I unlocked the bathroom door. We stepped into the empty hallways. Classes were on. I marched towards the exit where my car awaited. She scurried behind me. I knew her head would be bowed. She was confused. Frightened. And eager. Aroused and burning for more while terrified of what it meant.

Breaking in a sex slave was always such a thrill. I was so excited for it. I almost hummed as I marched down the hallway, my heeled boots clicking with every step. My cunt dripped juices down my thighs. She was perfect.

That Zach thought he had a loyal girlfriend. He was such a fucking nerd. Too buttoned up. Too normal. He would never give that slut what she craved. Especially not when I was through with her. I would have her tattooed, hair dyed, nipples and clit pierced.

Maybe I’d send her crawling back to him.

He would be heartbroken when he realized that I had claimed her and ruined her. That vanilla boy could never satiate her. Not know. Not after I had dragged out her true desires. I shuddered as I neared the exit. The way she had drunken my piss.

She was perfectly submissive. A wondrous find.

I stepped outside, my car waiting. My driver, Ms. Denise, curtsied without a word. She looked sexy in her tight, black pants and her white blouse with the bow tie, her youthful face blank. My first slave. She opened the door and I slid in with grace, her blonde ponytail swaying down her back. My sex slave swallowed, staring at it. The fear dwindled in her eyes. She stared back at the high school.

“Get in now!” I snapped, my anger swelling in me. I would not put up with her reticence. She would obey me or be punished.

“Yes, Mistress!” she squeaked and slid into the car. The door shut.

I smiled as my chauffeur hurried into the car. She glanced back and asked, “Where are we going, Mistress?”


Lewis Zachary “Zach” Black

“Okay, okay, let’s get started,” Ms. Kathe, my debate teacher, said. “We’re going to work on critical thinking. That’s the key to debate. To look at any subject from multiple angles. You will have to defend positions that you don’t even believe in. To do that, you have to see the issue from every side.”

Where was Susannah?

We shared this class. It wasn’t like her to be late. The last I’d seen her was after our lunch meeting. I had gotten something quick to eat while she had freshened up. Then I rushed off to my art class. Now ... Where was she?

I didn’t like this at all. Ms. Kathe continued her lecture, time stretching on and on as the minutes ticked by and my secret wife never showed up. I glanced at Nisha. She furrowed her brow and leaned back, thinking.

“I fear she may have taken initiative on her own,” she finally said. “The Mistress Bitch must have seized her.”


Susannah Augustine

After an hour’s drive, leaving our town far behind, we pulled up at a terrible-sounding store. “Spikes and Whips?”

“It’s where I like to buy my ... toys,” she purred. “I don’t want people in our town seeing me visit here, and they don’t care about me being a few years underage.”

“A sex shop?” I whimpered, my cheeks burning hot.

“Yes,” she said as the chauffeur opened the door for us. Sable slid out, her heeled boots crunching on gravel. She stood there in her miniskirt and snapped her fingers. “Out!”

“Yes, Mistress,” I said, my stomach quivering. I hoped this would help with the plan. What if she never let me see Zach again? What if I had sinned by submitting to him and ruined everything.

No, no, I was the bait to the trap. Zach would just have to figure out how to spring it after I had already been taken.

I slipped out of the car and onto the gravel parking lot. My heart pounded in my chest as I stared at the sex shop. Spikes and Whips ... It was such an ominous-sounding place. I swallowed as Sable marched towards the door then stopped before it. She glanced at me, irritation in her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.