Stud Conquers the World Book 2: Taming the Mistress Bitch - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 2: Taming the Mistress Bitch

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Zach has chained the preacher's daughter to him with his twin sister's slutty magic. Now he needs to figure out who the 'mistress bitch' is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Susannah Augustine

She snapped the clamp closed on my nipple.

I moaned into the rubber of the pink ball gag at the pain that burst from my nub. I shuddered, my eyes squeezing shut. Tears sprang in the corners as the agony shot through me and straight down to my pussy. It hurt so much.

And my pussy grew hotter.

I quivered there, my hands pulling on the fuzzy cuffs that restrained me. I shuddered as my big boobs jiggled. The clamp pulled on my throbbing nub, sending more pain shooting through me. Sable grinned at me, delight in her green eyes.

A cold pleasure in my pain.

“Yes, yes, that’s what I wanted. Mmm, that’s a sweet moan.” She licked her lips. “And there’s one more to go. You couldn’t stop me if you wanted to, but you don’t. Nod your head. Tell me that you want me to clamp it, slut.”

I shuddered and nodded. I would be the best bait ever.

She quivered. “My, my, you are such a delectable thing, preacher’s daughter. Just the most perfect little slut I have ever come across. You’re exquisite. So submissive. I could do anything to you, right?” For Zach, I would let her do anything.

I nodded again.

She moaned, this almost orgasmic sound. She quivered there as she opened the clamp again. It snapped down on my other nipple. I threw back my head, the tears spilling down my cheek. It hurt so much. I bit into the rubber ball, my teeth digging into it as I squealed against the pain.

I had never felt anything like this. I enjoyed it and hated it. I endured it most of all for Zach. I was his wife. His bait. So I would be perfect for Sable. I would let her do what she wanted to me. I could see it in her eyes.

She found me ... desirable.

She was enthralled by me.

By my submission.

In that moment of pain and pleasure, it was so clear to me. I stared up at her with all the worship that I had for her. There was a part of me, I was learning, that I enjoyed this. That I wanted to be dominated. I became what she wanted me. I had always been good at that. The good girl for my father. The proper young woman for my mother.

The submissive slut for Sable.

She licked her lips as she stared me into the eyes. She quivered from side to side. She was enjoying this. She flicked her tongue over her lips. She moved around me. My fingers twitched, the fuzzy handcuffs tickled my wrist.

“Bend over,” she said. “Face down, ass up.” Her voice dripped with delight. “It’s something you’ll get used to for me.”

I pressed my face into the dirty floor. I endured it. I felt even more exposed. I chewed on the ball gag knowing she held the paddle I had chosen. I quivered, anticipating the fall of the paddle. It was like waiting for my father’s belt on my backside.

My heart pounded as I waited and waited. I whimpered into the ball gag. She was driving me nuts. My pussy dripped down my thighs. My butt-cheeks clenched and relaxed. My breathing quickened through my nose.

The air swished.

CRACK!

Pain exploded across my backside. I closed my eyes and moaned into the gag. The heat swelled over my rump. I groaned into the ball gag. I shuddered at the pain. My big boobs swayed, the nipple clamps pulling on my nubs.

“Mmm, look at that ass redden,” cooed Sable. “Yes, yes, that’s a wondrous ass.”

The air swished again. My butt-cheeks clenched—

CRACK!

I screamed into the ball gag. She hit so hard, but the heat settled into my cunt. My nethers loved it. I squirmed here, savoring the itch that formed in there. Pussy cream soaked my bush. I panted, my boobs swaying and nipples aching.

CRACK!

“Oh, yes, yes,” moaned Sable. “Oh, you have just a plump ass that’s perfect for spanking, preacher’s daughter!”

CRACK!

I groaned again, the pain swelling. My entire body quivered. My wrists pulled at the cuffs. Tears spilled down my cheeks and cunt cream down my thighs. I was so hot. Feverish even. My ass burned, the heat spreading through my body.

CRACK!

My entire body rocked from the stinging impact. My pussy clenched. I whimpered into the ball gag, my cheek rubbing on the carpet. I could feel how much Sable loved this. It was getting her off as she drew back for my next spank.

CRACK!

“Yes!” she moaned, her voice throaty with pleasure. “Yes, yes, yes, you are just delicious!”

CRACK!

“Wondrous!”

CRACK!

“Oh, that makes my pussy so wet!”

CRACK!

“I’m going to spank your ass all the time!”

CRACK!

“I love seeing it pink, slut!”

CRACK!

“Red!”

I shuddered, my hands pulling at the cuffs while my cunt burned with such heat. This was wild. I felt so hot. My asshole roared with pain while my pussy sizzled with lust. I trembled, sucking in breaths through my nose as I chewed on the ball gag.

She stroked a hand across my butt-cheeks, her touch cool. She groaned and smacked her hand down on my other butt-cheek. I sucked in a breath at the contact. My twat ached even more. I loved her touch. I wanted her.

Ached for her. Needed her.

Zach! Zach! I was Zach’s wife. Always Zach’s.

“Oh, you make me so wet,” moaned Sable. “I’m just dripping here. Ooh, yes, I need that. Ooh, that is perfect. I’m going to fuck you so hard with that!”

I shuddered, my ass on fire.

I kept kneeling there, my nipples throbbing. The pain burning across my rump died to a sizzle. I squirmed there, my pussy aching so much. I just wanted to touch myself, but my hands were bound. I just wanted to have an orgasm. I didn’t care what she fucked me with.

I sucked in deep breaths as I waited for it to begin. I chewed on the ball gag, my nipples burning with heat. I felt every drop of pussy cream dripping down my thighs and the leer of the disgusting man at the porn shop.

For Zach. Always for Zach.

I heard packaging opening behind me. The rustle of plastic. Cardboard tearing. A purr of delight. My boobs swayed, the clamps dangling like pendulums from my poor nubs. I groaned at the pain which only made me squirm more, my pussy wetter. Hotter.

“Oh, yes,” groaned Sable. “Mmm, that’s going to be just so wonderful to use on the slut.”

What was?

A shiver ran through me as she slapped something plastic and bumpy on my rump. A shaft. Was that a dildo? Did she put on a strap-on again? But this shaft felt different from the one she’d used in the school bathroom. Why were there bumps?

She slid it down my rump and pressed the tip into my taint. She found the folds to my dripping pussy. I moaned with wanton need as she nuzzled the fake cock into my pussy lips. I ached for that cum. I had become addicted to pleasure so quickly.

Zach’s cock had awakened my body to all the pleasures it could enjoy.

She thrust the dildo into my cunt.

I moaned into the ball gag, the bumps on the shaft massaging my pussy. It was incredible. I had never felt anything like this before. My twat clamped down on her as she plunged to the hilt in me. Her crotch spanked my rump.

Fire burned for a second while I groaned in wanton delight. I loved this. I savored every moment she was in me. I could just stay like this all day long. Just quivering here with her big dildo in my cunt. I just wanted more of the stimulation. I wiggled my hips, stirring that bumpy shaft around in my snatch.

She drew it back. I moaned in delight, my eyes rolling back in my head. The dildo slid farther and farther back until...

It popped out of me.

I moaned in shock, aching for that wonderful dildo to ram back into me. My body quivered, swinging those nipple clamps from my nubs. I whimpered at the fresh pain. She pressed the dildo between my butt-cheeks. Against my asshole.

“Yes, yes you wanted me fucking your cunt, but I have a different hole I want to enjoy. Mmm, you’ve never had anything back here, have you, slut?” she purred.

I wanted to say yes or to nod. But I had to be the bait. I shook it. I would let her do whatever she wanted to me. I was here to be fucked by her. I wanted her to fuck me. I craved that thick shaft ramming into my asshole. I loved it when Zach sodomized me.

I’d love it when Sable drilled into my bowels. That was who I was. A submissive slut that needed a strong hand to control me. It had to be Zach, but if he didn’t find me, I would be trapped in Sable’s feminine hand, her lezzie slut.

I would become a sinner and not even care.

“Mmm, you’re such a naughty whore, I know you’ll take to it like a slut to pussy licking.”

She thrust against my anal ring. My asshole stretched and stretched. I groaned into the ball gag as I opened wider. She gripped my hips, her manicured fingernails biting into my flesh. She thrust against me with such force.

I moaned, biting into the ball gag. I groaned as my anal ring widened more until she popped into my bowels. I shuddered as the bumpy shaft sank into my anal sheath. The massaging heat melted to my pussy. I whimpered at the satisfaction.

I needed this orgasm so much.

I was such a slut. Zach’s slut. But I could be her slut. I was becoming her slut as she pressed deeper and deeper into my bowels.

She groaned as she pushed deeper and deeper into me until her crotch rubbed into my spanked rump. The heat burned across my butt-cheeks for a moment. She drew back, the bumps massaging my bowels. My eyes squeezed shut.

She thrust back into me. Pain blazed across my rump. My boobs swayed, nipple clamps tugging at my nubs. I groaned as the pleasure rippled through me, mixing with the discomfort. They fed on each other in such a wonderful way.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she moaned. “Oh, you are such a prime delight, preacher’s daughter. Just perfect! My little slut!”

She groaned in delight as she fucked into me. She reveled in fucking me. Dominating me. That was perfect. Just what I needed from her. I moaned for her. I rocked back into her thrust, the heat burning hotter across my butt-cheeks.

My boobs swayed beneath me, the nipple clamps twisting as they swung. I shuddered, gripping her bumpy dildo with my asshole. The heat melted down to my snatch. The heat built and built in my snatch. I rose towards my orgasm.

I craved this so much. The bumpy dildo drove me wild. I moaned into the ball gag.

Groaned into it as my butt-cheeks burned hot every time her crotch spanked me.

“Ooh, look at you bucking back into me. Yes, yes, just like that. You’re just a horny slut.” She buried hard into me, my asscheeks rippling. “That’s right. You’re just a dirty slut wanting to cum from being fucked up the ass!”

I moaned louder for her.

“Yes, yes, that’s what I thought!” squealed Sable.

Her fingernails bit into my hips as she hammered me. She thrust that dildo into my bowels. I whimpered, growing closer and closer to cumming. I rocked back into her. I wiggled my hips back and forth.

The heat rippled through me. Pussy cream dripped down my thighs. I shuddered, my wrists pulling at the cuffs. The pain and pleasure were just perfect. It all melted through me. Everything that happened to me built and built in me.

“Yes, yes, yes,” gasped Sable. She slammed the dildo deep and hard into my bowels. She churned up my anal sheath. “You dirty slut!”

She shot her hands around me and grabbed my nipple clamps and yanked. I squealed at the surge of pain. My boobs stretched. I whimpered, biting into the ball gag. She plowed to the hilt in me as she tugged on them. It was too much.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.