Stud Conquers the World Book 2: Taming the Mistress Bitch - Cover

Stud Conquers the World Book 2: Taming the Mistress Bitch

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Zach has chained the preacher's daughter to him with his twin sister's slutty magic. Now he needs to figure out who the 'mistress bitch' is.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Magic   Demons   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student  

Sable Newport

Rage billowed through me as Susannah moaned into my pussy but didn’t lick me. That fucking prick rammed his cock into my sex slave’s asshole. Her backdoor opened wide and let him in. His dick slid into her anal sheath.

I ground my pussy on her lips. She should be licking me. I gave her an order, and her boyfriend walks in and just ass-fucks her. This wasn’t how it worked. I ruled. I dominated. Every woman, from my chauffeur Desiree to my mother, knelt before me and licked my cunt. They didn’t disobey me to pleasure their boyfriends or their husbands.

I cuckolded the men. My own father!

This was how things worked.

“Eat me, slut!” I hissed as Zach drew back his cock. His dick emerged from my whore’s asshole.

She moaned into my cunt, clearly enjoying his dick ramming back into her bowels, but she didn’t lick me. She turned on me the moment he entered. How did this straight-lace motherfucker even dominate her? He was a teacher’s pet. The guy that always had the right answers. Perfect grades on tests.

He was as fucking shallow as a politician. All smiles but nothing real behind the eyes. Not the sort of man that could turn a closeted dyke just aching to eat her first cunt into his whore. He did not have the skill to train her to be this obedient.

Who the fuck was he? And how dare he fuck with my sex slave!

“Yes, yes, Zach,” the whore moaned into my cunt.

“I know,” groaned Zach as he fucked away at her. He didn’t even hold her hips. She could escape him. “You love that dick up your ass.”

“I do,” she groaned.

“How are you doing this?” exploded through me. “She’s mine! My slut!”

“Is she?” Zach asked as he gripped her hips. He pumped away at her ass. He fucked into her bowels again and again.

“Yes!” I spat, gripping the back of her head. “Eat my cunt now, or you’ll pay.”

But she didn’t do it. She just let that fucker pound her asshole. He grunted as he fucked her, staring at me with this shit-eating grin on his face. Where did he get the balls to do something like this? Where had this strength come from? This couldn’t be him.

“Susannah, who do you belong to?” Zach groaned.

“To you, honey,” she purred into my pussy. “Oh, I love your big dick fucking my asshole.”

“Honey!” Outrage swept through me. “You don’t even call him ‘Master’? Not even ‘Sir’? Honey? What sort of sex slave are you.”

“I’m his wife,” she moaned. “His loving and obedient wife. I’ll do whatever my husband demands of me.” “Even though you love my pussy,” I hissed.

“Yes.” She quivered, shaking. “I love it so much. Honey, I love cunt. I learned that. I tried to deny it but after last night ... After my experience with her, well, I just couldn’t resist eating Sable’s pussy.”

“That’s Mistress, dyke!” I hissed.

“You’re not my mistress,” she groaned. “I lied. I’m Zach’s wife. I always will be.”

I could not accept this. How could this man have this much grip on her? She loved pussy. That was clear, but she also loved his cock fucking her asshole. She moaned as he fucked her. And the way she had suckled his dick.

I wanted her. I burned for her. She had been such a delicious slave. None had ever taken to it so fast. Hardly any whining. Just some hesitation at doing new things. Not like my mother or Desiree. Not like that cunt who bullied me. I’d sold her off to a bull-dyke. None of my subs had ever been so pliant as Susannah. Had ever pleasured me as much.

And he owned her?

“You want her, don’t you?” Zach said, such an evil grin on his face. He was enjoying this. He reveled in the fact that he had her love as he fucked her asshole.

“I’ll cut out your fucking heart for her!” I hissed.

“You would do anything to get what you want.” He smiled. “I can see it in your eyes. You want to be loved. By women. You want them crawling toward you. Worshiping you. You want to sit on a throne of bitches while they wait on you hand and foot!”

“Yes!” I glared at him. My hands balled into claws.

“Beautiful and lovely. A harem of women. A palace full of them all calling you mistress. All loving you and fearing you.”

I shuddered. My heart sang. “Yes!”

“And you want my wife most of all. You want her, don’t you? More than any other woman you’ve met. There’s something about her that you just can’t resist.”

“Who the fuck are you?” I gripped the back of Susannah’s head.

“I’m the guy who can get you that dream, if you help me.” He grinned, big and strong. “I’m going to take over the world, and you’re going to help me. You’re going to stand at my side. My enforcer. My general. My fucking bitch mistress crushing down my enemies with one foot while her slaves lick the other. You and I are going to seize this world and bend it to my will. And your rewards, Sable Newport, your rewards will be all that you crave and more.”

“Her!” I snarled, believing him.

When he spoke, his words sang in my soul. This wasn’t some teacher’s pet. This wasn’t an empty-headed, lace-curtain mother fucker who just wanted to go to Harvard, get a useless degree, and join the good ol’ boys’ network. Be a lawyer. A politician. A man with nothing behind his eyes but the desire to receive others’ praise and to be showered in their adoration.

“I want her the most!” I hissed, gripping the back of her head.

“Will you give me your undying service for her?” Zach demanded as he fucked his “wife” in the ass. The slut moaned.

“Yes!” I gasped. “I give you my service. My loyalty. My fucking soul for the power you promised and for her!”

“You understand that she is my wife. You both serve me. But you can enjoy her. Play with her. When I don’t need her. When I’m not enjoying her, she’s your toy! Right, Susannah!”

“Yes, Zach!” she moaned. “I’m his wife, but if he orders it, I’ll be your bitch.”

“Then I am yours, Lewis Zachary Black!” I snarled. “I am yours!”

“Done!” he groaned and something happened. I felt something dark seize me and bind me to him. A collar that sprang about my throat. He slammed hard into Susannah’s asshole as he grinned at me. This wild smile, his eyes brimming with power.

He owned me.

“Lick my cunt, bitch!” I hissed.

Susannah finally obeyed.

His wife, my toy, licked at my cunt. I shuddered at the feel of her tongue sliding through my folds. She drove me nuts. I groaned, my head swaying from side to side as her tongue lapped through my petals and brushed my clit.

I gasped as she whimpered. He fucked her asshole hard. He plowed into her with everything that he had. I loved the way she moaned into my cunt. How she groaned and tongued my pussy folds. It was an incredible rush.

“That’s it!” I whimpered. “Oh, my god, that’s it. That’s so fucking good. Yes, yes, eat my pussy! Eat it, you dirty slut!”

“Eat her cunt,” growled Zach. “My slutty wife! My submissive woman! You did it, Susannah. You were my fucking bait! Damn, I’m proud of you!”

Bait? I burst into laughter. “You fucking bastard! You dangled her in front of me!”

“And you took her!” he growled with such confidence as he buggered her hard. “You snapped her up, and I set the hook. You’re mine!”

“Yours!” I groaned as his slut-wife licked at me.

I gripped the back of her head and reveled in her tongue sliding over my pussy lips. He fucked her asshole hard. I savored her tonguing around in me. She gathered up all that juice. It was a rush to have her doing that. A thrill to feel her swirling about me.

I shuddered at how great it felt. I loved how her tongue danced around my cunt. She made me shiver with her strokes. She brushed my clit. Pleasure burst from my nub and showered through me. I groaned, savoring that wonderful lick over and over again.

It was so amazing to have her licking at me. She lapped at me with such passion. I groaned with her tongue stroking through me. It was an incredible rush to have her lapping at my cunt. She devoured me.

“Make your Mistress cum, honey,” Zach groaned. “When I’m not around, she owns you!”

“Yes, husband!” she moaned into my twat and thrust her tongue deep into my cunt.

I shuddered as she swirled around in me. She danced her tongue about in my cunt, driving me wild. This was such a rush to have her doing that. I loved every moment of it. Every last second of this delight surging through me.

I groaned, savoring the heat of her tongue stirring through me. I loved that so much. I ground my folds on her face as he fucked her hard. He pounded her, grunting as he did. His dick buried to the hilt in her asshole over and over again.

“That’s it,” he growled. “Damn, your ass is amazing, Susannah. I love fucking your bowels!”

“I love being fucked!” she moaned. “And I love your cunt, Mistress.”

She flicked her tongue to my clit. She was perfect. I savored this passion so much. My face contorted with the delight of it. I groaned with every swirl of her tongue around my bud. I climbed toward my orgasm.

It wouldn’t be long now. I had surrendered to Zach. Given up. I didn’t care. I could feel those rewards he promised me. That sweet tongue licking at my clit was just a down payment on everything that was to come.

I shuddered as she swirled around my bud. She danced about it, sending such delight surging through me. I groaned and threw back my head as she suckled hard on my bud. She moaned as Zach fucked her.

My ... boss pounded her asshole.

“Shit,” he groaned. “That’s it. Just like that. Oh, damn, I’m going to cum, Susannah.”

“Please, please, please cum in my ass, husband!” she groaned around my clit. “Because ... yes!”

She squealed around my clit as she came. I knew her asshole was spasming around his cock. He buried into her and threw back his head. He grunted, basting her asshole with his jizz. I shuddered as she moaned around my clit.

I gasped and joined them. My head threw back. My cunt writhed as I gushed juices that flooded the slut’s mouth. The pleasure surged through me. Stars danced across my vision. It was such ecstasy to have this bliss sweeping through me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.