Addicted to Perversion - Cover

Addicted to Perversion

by Craver

Copyright© 2022 by Craver

Erotica Sex Story: A young hot wife seduces a car full of young men at a drive in movie as her husband watches. In later years the woman gains a large following in alt online newsgroups and when recognized in a supermarket, arranges to hook up with a woman and her husband who recognizes the hot wife's ring.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Cream Pie   Facial   Oral Sex   .

“Darling, do you ever regret the way we live?” Carla James asked her husband of 14 years.

“No. Never,” Tom answered immediately. “Do you? Do you miss not having children?”

“Sometimes,” Carla replied. “At holidays, like Christmas ... Thanksgiving ... times like that. But God, Tom, those are so inconsequential compared to the freedom we have to do whatever we want. I would never swap the sexual life we have for children, you know?”

Tom looked at his incredibly sexy wife and smiled. Carla was sexy, in a hungry, stark manner few women could duplicate. The way she moved, the way she dressed, her sexy eyes, full lips, large breasts, even her little gold anklet, everything about her cried out “Fuck me,” and oh my God how many men had done just that.

“Remember the first time another man fucked you, darling?” Tom grinned.

“Of course. It shaped our lives. How could I forget that night,” Carla smiled. They had gone to a drive-in movie, of all things, only a few months after their wedding. Carla was young, only 19, and Tom, 22. Both virgins before their wedding, those first few months had been wonderful, each pleased to see how much the other loved sex, and in rapid order they’d proceeded to experiment with every kind of sex imaginable, from the classic missionary man on top fucking, then progressing rapidly to more exciting sex ... Carla on top, then Tom fucking her from behind, his hands on her tits, squeezing, pinching her nipples. Their first foray into oral sex had been amazing, sixty-nining, cum swallowing, then anal sex, even oral anal licking. Mutual masturbation while watching porn videos soon followed, as did a few golden showers. Tom had become so aroused feeling Carla peeing on him he had come so hard it hit his face.

It was, of course, only been a matter of time before they began having sex with other people, something that had only been a fantasy up until the evening it actually happened.

The night their lives changed Carla had dressed for an evening of sex at the drive-in theater just outside of town, the one featuring XXX adult films. Both she and Tom had begun to enjoy showing off to others, at first by cutting the lining out of Carla’s white bikinis so her breasts and even her pussy fur became transparent beneath the wet suits. Then they posted a few photos of her on a few Internet sites, with her wearing lingerie at first, then nothing. Tom even talked her into spreading open her very hairy pussy for the camera, then photographed her using fake cocks on herself. The comments they’d received had been encouraging, so they finally decided it would be fun to let another man fuck her if things worked out the way they hoped they might. And this night, the night at the drive-in, Carla was wearing only a tiny tank top cut off just below her perfectly formed 34C breasts, with a wide expanse of hard belly exposed between the bottom of her top and the top of her black tennis skirt. She wore no bra, nor did she have on panties, each of them knowing they would be fucking once the movies began playing.

As dusk settled in, they began, deep kissing at first, then Tom unzipped his shorts and took out his cock, gently rubbing Carla’s pussy as she stroked his cock. Carla giggled softly when her thumb detected a few drops of pre-cum lube seeping from the end of his cock, and as she squeezed her husband’s massive prick, it twitched and another oozing of pre-cum seeped out onto her fingers.

“God you’re hot, aren’t you, baby,” she moaned, as Tom raised her short skirt, his fingers sliding into her furry wetness.

“And so are you, babe. Listen,” he said, sloshing his fingers in and out of her juicy pussy as he finger-fucked her.

“Put it in me, Tom. Fuck me. Right here. I need it, baby. Real bad,” she moaned, reaching down to tug at her shorts, pulling them off, leaving her naked from the bottom of her breasts down, her fingers rubbing her swollen cunt as Tom also took off his shorts.

“Oh baby,” he groaned, moving on top of her, positioning his cock so it could slide up inside her wet pussy.

Suddenly bright headlights shown into the car, freezing them as they turned to stare into the light.

“Oh God!” Carla moaned. “I don’t think I can stop now, baby,” she gasped, reaching around behind Tom, pulling on his naked ass to draw him deeper inside her as the two of them continued to stare toward the approaching headlights.

“Oh God, Carla, this is so fucking hot ... to be fucking like this while someone is watching us. I ... I like it. Do you?”

“Yeah! I ... I do,” Carla groaned, moving up and down beneath Tom’s fucking body as the car approaching them pulled behind them, and then into the spot directly next to theirs. A group of teen boys stared into the car, in disbelief, as Tom continued fucking Carla.

“They see us,” he moaned.

“Yes! I know! Keep fucking me, Tom. Don’t stop. I ... I want them to see us, baby. I want them to see ME!” Carla said, reaching up to tug at her top, pulling it over her head, then tossing it in the back seat behind them.

“Do you like this as much as I do?” Tom gasped, proud of his naked wife and what they were doing.

“Yeah. Fuck yeah I do, Tom. I want them to see us. Don’t you?”

“Yeah,” Tom gurgled. “I ... I really do.”

“Tom ... pull out. Let me get on your lap and fuck you that way, so they can see all of me, okay?” Carla moaned. Tom immediately rolled off her, and sat back on the seat as requested. Carla squeezed her naked breasts as she looked at the boys next to them, then moved over on top of Tom and slid down onto his cock, facing the boys, letting them see her naked body moving up and down on her husband’s cock.

The boys next to them rolled down the windows in their car, and began whistling and shouting encouragement at Carla. On impulse Carla turned the key in the ignitions, then lowered their window, too, giving the horny teens a clearer, more unobstructed view of her naked body.

“Fuck her, man!”

“Yeah, give her that hot cock, dude. Fuck, she’s sure got a nice pair of tits there.”

“Damn I’d like to fuck her, man!”

“What a gorgeous slut. I ain’t never seen a babe THAT gorgeous naked before. Hey mister, need any help over there with her?”

Carla trembled with overpowering excitement as she listened to the boys calling out to her. Leaning forward, she cupped her tits in her hands, aiming them at the boys as Tom fucked her. A powerful orgasm swept though her, and she moaned, intentionally loud enough so the boys could hear her.

“OH GODDD, I’M FUCKING COMINGG!” she cried out, thrilling her young audience.

Tom was fucking faster now, up and down as hard as he could, bouncing Carla in the air so hard a few times she actually hit her head on the ceiling of their convertible.

“Hey man, put the fucking top down. You’re gonna hurt the poor thing,” a boy laughed.

“Should we?” Tom asked, excited.

“Yes, darling. Do it. I WANT these guys to see me, Tom. Oh God I’m so fucking hot darling. Do it. Put the top down.”

Tom reached over and turned on the key to the ignition, powering the electric top mechanism. Releasing the latches, he pressed the button opening the top.

Carla was totally exposed now, naked, hot, feeling as though she was on fire as Tom fucked up into her again. Leaning toward the car next to them, Carla held out her hand, and one of the boys took it, rubbing the center of her palm with his middle finger.

“Oh God, Tom, I ... I want these kids to join us ... to ... to use me, Tom. Can I, darling? We’ve talked about it often enough. Can I do it with them, baby? Please? Can I let them fuck me, darling?” Carla whined, gripping Tom’s cock with the inner walls of her cunt, milking him as he exploded deep inside her, sending spurt after spurt of hot cum into her sopping wet pussy.

“Oh GOD, Carla, yeah, YES! Invite them over. DO IT! BE A SLUT FOR ME, AND FOR THEM, BABY. I WANT YOU TO!”

As soon as Tom finished coming, Carla lifted up off his cock and opened the door, showing the boys her entire body, glistening in sweat, glowing from the light built into the door of the car. She smiled at the boys, and held up a hand for them to be quiet.

“If you want, you can fuck me. All of you. Any takers?” she grinned, masturbating in front of them.

Immediately the door to their car sprang open, and four boys climbed out. They were all young, either late-teens or early 20’s. Carla got out of the car then and stood there naked in front of them, masturbating for them as they began to surround her.

“Feel me. Touch my tits. Feel my cunt. It’s full of cum. My husband just came in me. See,” she said, spreading open her hairy cunt. “So who wants me first?” she asked, masturbating, her eyes glazed as she watched a young man take out his cock and move toward her.

“Right here. Up against our car. Fuck me,” she gasped.

“I can’t believe this,” the kid said, his cock jerking as he pressed it between her thighs.

“Believe it, and FUCK ME!” she groaned, her legs spread wide apart as he moved into her.

“Oh God, Tom, I can feel his COCK. He ... he’s sliding it INTO MY CUNT, baby, and he’s not wearing protection!” Carla wailed. And then he was deeper inside her, fucking her, pounding into her cum-filled pussy as she stared over at Tom, glassy eyed, grinning at her husband. She could tell he was masturbating, and when the boy came inside Carla in less than a minute, Tom laughed.

“I hope the rest of you can last longer than that!” he chided.

“Let me try,” another boy said, his cock so hard it curled upward toward his stomach as the first kid moved out of the way and he moved against Carla. Another of the boys moved next to them, standing beside them as Carla bent over toward his cock, inches from her face. Jacking off, the boy said, “Can I come on her face, mister?”

“Of course,” Tom said, a chill racing through him as he watched the boy lean forward, jacking off furiously. Suddenly the boy was spurting ropes of cum all over Carla’s face, as the boy in her pussy also exploded, much too quickly for Carla.

“Oh God DAMN, Tom. I love this, darling. Your wife is becoming a total slut right out here in public, Tom. And I love it,” Carla gasped, watching as another boy moved in to take the place of the one who had just fucked her.

The cum from the boy next to her began running down her cheeks, and she immediately scooped some of it up and began licking it from her fingers.

“Hmmmm. Yummy,” she sighed. “But I need more ... more cum. Can any of you go again yet? On my face? Like your friend did?” Carla cooed seductively, smacking her lips, rubbing some of the cum into her mouth with her fingers.

“Fucking right I can,” the first boy said, moving next to her, jacking off as the last boy to fuck her came inside her, groaning and lunging into her so roughly her entire body was pushed against the car.

“Eat THIS, lady!” the masturbating boy said, leaning forward, shooting a few spurts of cum on Carla’s face. Then another boy suggested they get into the back seat and with Carla then lying on her back he straddled her face, jacking off furiously until he, too, was coming on Carla’s cheeks and chin, spurts of cum shooting into her hair and on her lips and nose and forehead. She grabbed the erupting cock and began wiping the rivers of cum all over her face as she came again then herself, her fingers sloshing around in her cum-drenched pussy, her cries of lust so loud Tom was sure anyone within several rows of them could hear her screams.

Eventually she exhausted the boys, fucking and sucking them until they finally crawled back to their own car, thanking her and laughing among themselves, leaving Carla draped across the back seat, her face and hair and tits coated in cum, with a river of it running out of her pussy, more satisfied than she’d ever been in her life.

“Oh God, darling, I hope you don’t mind, but I loved this. I ... I love being a slut, Tom. I think I need sex like this. I ... I’m not sure I can go without it now that I’ve discovered ... what is this called? A gang-bang?”

“It’s okay, baby. I loved watching you with them. It was just like watching a porn movie, but with you as the star. I want to do this more, too, and we will, baby. For sure we will. Now lets go home and get you cleaned up,” he said, starting the car, pulling out with Carla still lying, naked, across the back seat.

As they drove back into town, Carla picked up her top and wiped her face with it, drying the cum from her cheeks and face as best she could. Suddenly filled with an intense craving, on impulse she sucked on her scummy crop top where she’d wiped the cum from her face. Immediately a chill coursed through her body, and she buried her fingers inside her sopping pussy, masturbating as she continued sucking on the cum-caked top.

When they stopped at a traffic light, a bus pulled up next to them. Carla opened her eyes and looked up to see a young man looking down at her. Smiling, she pulled the top away from her face, letting the boy see her lying in the back seat, naked, their top still down, exposing her. His eyes widened, and he smiled at her. Carla cupped her hands under her naked tits, then, and blew him a kiss as their car pulled away from the bus. Laughing, she told Tom what had happened as they turned onto their street, then into the garage.

Inside the house, with the kitchen lights on, Tom smiled at his slutty looking wife.

“God, baby, you look like the biggest whore of all time. You’ve got cum in your hair and all over your body, and it’s running out of your cunt and down your legs.

“I love it, Tom. I love the way it makes me feel. I love being a slut, Tom, and I can’t go back to fucking just one cock again, darling. I just can’t. Tonight was way too exciting, Tom. We have to face that. Tonight was too incredible for me, my love. Can you live with having a slut for a wife, Tom?”

“YES!” Tom hissed, taking her in his arms, kissing her, smelling and tasting cum on her lips, feeling it on his legs where he pressed against her.

“Come on!” Carla said, dragging Tom upstairs, and into the bedroom. “Get your camera. I want you to take photos of me looking like this to post online, okay?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.