25 September 2009 - Cover

25 September 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, the Trenton and Belleville Police Services conduct a sting operation involving several sexual assault suspects.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Rape   Fiction   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Detective Armstrong took a deep breath, then pressed the doorbell. Moments later, the door opened.

“Hi, are you Scott?” She asked, quickly noting his physical appearance.

“Hi, I’m Scott; you must be Leigh. I’ve been expecting you,” he smiled, admiring her long brunette hair in a ponytail and slender figure. They greeted each other, shaking hands. “Come on in; my studio is in the basement.”

Entering the basement, Leigh noted the open door leading to the bathroom, a couch, table, laptop, camera equipment, and another man setting up a lighting umbrella.

“This is my assistant, Kenny. He helps with the lighting and other activities.”

They admired her figure, with pronounced breasts hidden under a button-up shirt and jeans that accented her slender legs.

“I didn’t know what to wear for my pictures, so I brought my mini skirt and thong bikini if I had to change my clothes.”

“I bet your skirt and bikini will look great on such a fantastic-looking body,” Scott grinned.

“Thank you; I do like to keep in shape.”

“You mentioned on the phone that you wanted to have some pictures taken as a surprise gift for your husband.”

“Yes, our fifteenth anniversary is coming up, and I wanted to give him something special from me.”

“We’ll help to give you a surprise, that’s for sure. Does your husband know you’re here with us?”

“No, he’s at work. So, what would you like me to do?” She asked, realizing the stairs were the only exit.

Lay on the couch naked so I can fuck you, then take my cock down your throat,” Scott thought.

“Why don’t we dispense with the jeans and you put on your mini skirt? I bet you have great-looking legs.”

“So I’ve been told, along with the rest of me.”

Leigh went into the bathroom, leaving the door partially open. Scott and Kenny watched her slip her jeans down her legs, adjust her thong panties, and put on her skirt.

“What a fucking body on her! I bet she’ll be a nice fuck, just like others,” Scott mentioned as he and Kenny quickly washed down a Viagra.

“How come you’re the one who always gets to fuck the women and girls first?”

“Because it’s my equipment, and sometimes I need you to hold the girl down as I fuck her.”


Leigh came from the bathroom wearing her short mini skirt. She walked past them, smiling, and placed her purse on the table next to the couch, the hint of freshly applied perfume following her. She glanced at her purse to make sure the side with the hidden camera was pointing towards the couch.

“So, what do you want me to do?”

“All kinds of things for us, but first, let’s have you stand by the couch, then sit and turn side to side so I can accent your beautiful profile,” Scott said, leading her to the couch.

She placed a hand on the side of the couch. “Now follow the camera as I move.” She did as asked. “Good, very good.”

He had her sit, crossing and uncrossing her legs, which allowed her white panties to briefly show.

“I may have to touch you to place an arm or leg in a certain position. Is it okay if I touch you?”

“Yes, I’ll let you know when you can’t touch me.” He’d place a hand on one knee or the other, each time moving it higher.

“Can you undo several buttons on your blouse to show us some cleavage?”

“I guess I can.” Leigh began to unfasten a few, revealing more and more inner breasts. She sat, and Scott took a few pictures. He reached for her blouse to undo more buttons, and she brushed his hand away.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.