Fantastic Blow Jobs - Cover

Fantastic Blow Jobs

by tunefulbob

Copyright© 2022 by tunefulbob

Erotica Sex Story: Remembering three fantastic blow jobs, and the lovemaking that led up to them.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Events of the past couple of weeks got me thinking about great blow jobs that I’ve experienced over the course of my romantic and sexual life. Both of my current girlfriends let me know the last time that I was with them that they wanted me to cum in their mouths. Not to hold you in suspense, both of the subsequent blow jobs were among the best I’ve ever had. As a general rule, I prefer to cum in my lovers’ pussies or assholes, while we are face to face. I’m at an age where once I’ve ejaculated I’m done for at least a couple of hours – so ejaculating in a lover’s mouth means that I won’t be doing the thing that I love best. I can cum without ejaculating, and those are enjoyable. But I don’t have enough control to do that when a woman is pleasuring me orally. So ejaculating in a lover’s mouth is something I deliberately avoid. But how do you say no to a lover who wants you to ejaculate in her mouth? You just don’t.

So this is a true story about the three most fabulous lovers of my life when it cums to giving me blow jobs. Two of them were recent experiences, while the third, the previously unchallenged champion, happened ten or so years ago.

The story starts in medias res, in Aristotle’s terms, with a get-together with Eve that happened less than two weeks ago. She has been my lover for about three years now, a polyamorous woman whom I adore. Being poly myself, I have no problems with her polyamorous proclivities, though the consequence is that we get together less frequently than I would like. When we last met, in a hotel room, we sat together and talkdc for a while to catch up on things, as usual. She seemed tired, and I told her so. She said she had a bit of a headache. She gets migraines, and has some daytime meds that take the edge off, but don’t eliminate them. So I offered to give her a massage. She stripped down to her panties — with a little bit of help from me. The panties were a lace-trimmed thong with hearts on them — very pretty!

This is Eve, as she looks today at 47, though the picture is a couple of years old. You may recall her from “Eve’s Story.”

2-erica-front.jpg

I spent about 15 minutes giving her a massage — she was lying on her tummy — so it was shoulders, back, ass and thighs. Then I slid her panties off and lay down on top of her, with my engorged cock pressing against the crack of her ass — and supporting most of my weight on my arms, as a gentleman should. She half-turned underneath me and lifted her face to be kissed. It was a sweet, deep and passionate kiss. I turned her the rest of the way over and started kissing her all over — forehead, ears, cheeks, neck, shoulders, upper arms, breasts – lingering there, sucking and kissing both nipples as well as around her breasts – tummy, upper thighs, then inside her thighs. I gave her pussy a long lingering tongue-kiss from the bottom to the top, then pressed my tongue against her clit, then sucked on her clit, then more pressing, and so on until she arched her back, lifted her legs, ground her ass into the bed, and came, with her legs trembling a bit. Her orgasm lasted a long time as I kept my tongue pressed against her clit. After she came, I continued alternately sucking on her clit and pressing my tongue against it and slid a finger into her pussy to caress her g spot.

It didn’t take long before she came again — I think perhaps her first orgasm never really entirely stopped. After her orgasm had dwindled down and stopped, she placed her hands on the sides of my face and drew me up to her, then reached down to guide my cock into her pussy. I teased her for a bit, with just the tip penetrating an inch or so inside of her, then thrust my entire length into her suddenly and hard. Then I ground and rotated my body against her clit, then began thrusting into her – long, hard strokes. I continued alternating repeated thrusts deeply into her with moments of holding my cock deep inside of her while I ground my body against her clit. It seemed like a very short time until she clasped her arms and legs around me and held me tight, thrusting her clit against me and moving it against my body. I think this was her hardest orgasm yet – and I was able to suppress my ejaculation while I had a light orgasm of my own.

We rolled over and got into the chair position, with me sitting up and her on top of me with her legs stretched in front of her and around me. I grabbed her by the ass and pulled her against my cock so it went into her deeper than ever, with her clit rubbing against my body. She rocked on the “chair,” without ever quite ending the contact between her clit and my body, but with the pressure varying. I helped out by rhythmically pulling her against me with my hands on her ass. Once again, she came pretty quickly, then continued pressing her clit against me with a rotating motion for a long time. I had another light orgasm without ejaculating.

Then she moved her legs in between mine, one at a time, without letting my cock slip out of her, and lay down on top of me. We lay like that for a long time, talking. Eventually, my cock softened and slipped out of her, at which point I rolled her onto her side and lay on my back with my arm under her head. She curled up against me and we talked and occasionally kissed, sweet kisses.

Later on, after I brought her off again with my lips and tongue, she asked me sweetly if I would cum in her mouth. She knows that I prefer to ejaculate in her pussy – so I knew that she was, in a sense, expressing a preference and asking for a favor. So I told her that if that was what she really wanted, it would be great. She made me lie on my back and then kissed her way to my cock while holding it with one hand. By the time she was ready to put it in her mouth, my cock was of course hard enough to stand up by itself. She kept her hand on the base of my cock and began pumping her mouth up and down on the rest of it, so that it penetrated deeply into her throat on the down strokes. After a couple of minutes, she took her mouth away for a moment while gazing at it and pumping it with her hand. I told her I was close to cumming, so she took my cock back into her mouth and began impaling her throat rhythmically. I have to say that it felt amazing, and watching her enjoying and loving my cock was simply thrilling. In about fifteen seconds I started cumming copiously, sometimes spurting into her while she was deep throating me, which was something new and kind of amazed me. She swallowed every bit of my cum, seemingly without any effort at all. When I had finished cumming, she took her mouth away and crawled back to be in my arms. There wasn’t a drop of my cum anywhere except in her stomach, and only the faintest taste of it in her mouth. It was the second time she had pushed me to ejaculate in her mouth – and it was even better than the first. It was also one of the best blow jobs I’d ever had, certainly the best in many years.

We spent another hour or so with my arms around her and her head mostly on my chest. At one point I asked her if she wanted me to bring her off again, but she said she was totally content and just wanted to relax. That was okay with me as I felt pretty much the same way. It was very beautiful.

Exactly six days later, I was with my other lover, Sara. We started with a long hug and a lot of kisses. Sara is a wonderful kisser, a hungry and passionate kisser. Then we got undressed pretty quickly, and lay on the bed to kiss some more. I trailed kisses from her face to her neck, to her arms and her breasts — where I lingered a while to enjoy their shape and their firmness.

Sara is 50+ years old and has an amazing body of the sturdy sort. She is 5’7” tall and very muscular, as she lifts weights as part of her regular workouts. Her ass is especially muscular. Do you know the term PAWG? It stands for Phat Ass White Girl, and means a white woman who has an ass like a Black woman. Some call it a bubble butt — outthrust in back, muscular, big. Sara is a PAWG. Her ass juts out to a distance that at least equals any Black woman I’ve ever been with, including the star of my story called “Bernadette,” who is four inches taller and outweighs Sara by at least thirty pounds. Sara’s breasts are also amazing – surgically enhanced, but with a lot of her own breast tissue there as well. She obviously has had a lift along with implants. The result is downright spectacular. She says they’re DD – but her bras are all a bit too small. So she’s at least DDD.

Picking up on my trail of kisses, it was on to her tummy, the tops of her thighs, the insides of her thighs. I spread her pussy lips with my thumbs and thrust my tongue into the bottom of her pussy, parting her labia even further, then trailed the tip of my tongue between her labia and up to her clit. She was moaning by that point, already very close to cumming. I pushed my tongue against her clit rhythmically, then sucked on it lightly for a moment, then went back to pressing my tongue against it. She came pretty quickly — after no more than three or four minutes. And it was a major, earth-shaking orgasm, lifting her hips from the bed, pressing her clit against my tongue. It was long as well as powerful and was accompanied by moans and sighs that were music to my ears. I kept pressing my tongue against her clit the entire time that she was cumming, though easing off the pressure as the intensity of her orgasm diminished. After it had dwindled down to afterglow, I kissed around her pussy, her tummy, further down her thighs. I could tell she was ready for more. so I stayed where I was and went back to work on her clit. This time, I inserted a finger into her pussy and caressed her G spot while I pressed my tongue against her clit. This is my tried and true method of giving a lover oral pleasure. Every woman in my experience cums pretty quickly when she is being loved in this way. And that was how it went with Sara – it wasn’t too long before she came again. This one was a little less intense and didn’t last quite as long as the first one — but it was still pretty awesome.

After that we snuggled and kissed for a while. I was hard as a rock, and she was having fun playing with my cock and my balls, while I was constantly caressing her, mostly her nipples and breasts, which are irresistible, but also her ass, which is almost equally irresistible. She said she wanted to taste me and began giving me an awesome blow job, taking me deep into her throat. After a couple of minutes, I told her she’d better stop or I would cum right then. She took her mouth off of my cock, looked me in the eyes, smiling and asked “Would that be a bad thing?” I asked her if she would like that and she said yes. My response was that if she wanted, we could finish up that way – but there were a few other things I wanted to do first.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.