Naomi's Journal No. 3 - New Stockings - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 3 - New Stockings

by Naomi

Copyright© 2022 by Naomi

Erotica Sex Story: Nils gives Naomi a pair of new stockings and a new duster. You can probably guess what use Naomi makes of her presents. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Nils and I have an interesting relationship. He is soooo smart and I am what I once heard in a movie, a flibbity-gibbet. I think the movie was “Joe vs. the Volcano”. I love that movie, especially when Joe watches the moon rise up over the ocean. Brain cloud! Sheesh!

Anyway, Nils is the brains of our outfit, and he knows it. My big thing seems to be cleaning. And stockings. And sex. Nils knows my needs and is very understanding. So, when I ruined my favorite pair of stockings and got my duster a bit wet when Faith came over, Nils went out and got me new stockings and a new, fancy duster! It was a duster with a wood handle and peacock feathers!

Please Wait while image loads

And, my new stockings were white with a really fancy pattern in them, and they were just what I like: thigh-high stay-ups so I don’t need a garter belt.

Another thing I like about Nils: he doesn’t like to wear clothes, and he doesn’t like me to wear clothes, either. It makes the other thing I like (sex) much easier to get into: you don’t have to waste time getting undressed! Nils kinda likes my stockings: they don’t get in the way of sex. In fact, he thinks they add to the sex because they make me look sexier. I don’t know about that; I think I’m pretty sexy already! (ha, ha!)

Shortly after Nils gave me my new things, I was working on my dusting (again!) in my new stockings when I got a little fascinated by the handle of my new duster and the pattern in my new, white stockings. I used the end of the handle of the duster to trace the patterns on my stockings. The feathers tickled my pussy and made me horny. I looked at the handle on the duster and thought, ‘this might work!’ I turned it around and put it against my clit and rubbed it up and down.

Next thing I knew, I was using it deep inside myself and I was having a great time, one orgasm following another. I didn’t stop until I was startled by a “harumpf”, looked up and there stood Nils, shaking his head.

“I just knew you couldn’t resist it,” he said. What could I say? I just sat there, enjoying the glow of a good cum.

Please Wait while image loads

Story by Jon Eugene
Illustrations by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.