This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Rosalie lay next to her odd companion, heart finally slowing from its gallop, panting receding, and her brain returning to its better senses.

Mind no longer foggy from lust, several realizations dawned on her.

First, that the absolutely wicked things Zoey had done with her hands, the pleasure that she’d coaxed out of Rosalie’s begging lower half, had been almost unbelievable. That if Rosalie hadn’t seen Zoey’s tabula anima herself, hadn’t seen the listing of all the skills available to her, then Rosalie would be completely convinced that the dark-haired girl had had help, that her fingers had been aided by some gods-granted ability.

But they hadn’t. She was just skilled. She knew how to turn Rosalie into a puddle of melting pleasure with just her fingers and some taunting words. It was a terrifying realization—the realization how desperately Rosalie wanted to explore that capability of her companion. Thoroughly. Again and again.

But that desire was precluded by the second discovery that fell upon Rosalie:

She could never look Zoey in the eyes again.

The things she’d said. The words that had been forced out of her. The honesty behind them.

She was mortified. Beyond mortified. There wasn’t a word for it. Rosalie had never used such vulgar language in her entire life. And directed at herself?

‘Fucktoy’? ‘Cock-hungry whore’?

Such degenerate phrases had never even graced the ears of the youngest heiress of the d’Celestin family. And Rosalie had been the one to say them. To mean them.

Her reputation was forever marred, regardless of whether it reached the light of day. And Zoey’s eyes weren’t the only Rosalie could never meet again. Her father’s, her sisters’, even Rosalie’s own gaze she wouldn’t be able to meet in the mirror.

‘Breed me’?

Rosalie had instructed another woman to breed her. As if she were some object. Some conquest. A collection of holes to be used as she desired.

The concept was ludicrous. How had it happened? How had Zoey extracted those insulting words from Rosalie’s lips? And with such ease?

Rosalie knew how. She remembered the crashing waves of pleasure, the hungry need she’d never—not once—in her life felt. Not to that quantity. Not to that overwhelming, mind-erasing height.

Zoey shifted, and Rosalie, still wrapped in her embrace, jostled too. Her radiating heat—the soft curves pressing into Rosalie—was intoxicating. Skinship had never been something Rosalie was afforded. Not a d’Celestin. The royal family of the Deepshunter Guild was focused even by Wayfarer standards; Rosalie had known little comfort in her years, and never so easily offered as by the woman nestled into her side.

Partially, of course, because most would never dare. Should Father have seen how Zoey had treated her in this exchange, he’d employ brilliant minds from the Fractures over to invent a horrible retribution, something never before seen and which would live in infamy. Rosalie had been blatantly, painfully off-limits from the moment she’d started drawing suitor’s eyes.

Which was fine. Rosalie had a purpose, and romance was not it.

Perhaps that was why the indulgence had been so intoxicating.

How ... those words had slipped from her mouth.

Been coaxed and pulled from her mouth.

“Not to be pushy,” Zoey mumbled into Rosalie’s ear, the intimacy of her proximity sending shivers down her spine. “But I kinda stopped halfway to take care of you.”

Take care of her. Zoey had certainly done that. She’d been melted down and reformed in powerful hands. In the curling, encouraging motions of fingers as they explored Rosalie’s insides.

The rest of what Zoey had said hit her. ‘Stopped halfway’. Zoey had been thrusting between her breasts, and into her mouth, when she’d pulled away to coerce Rosalie into saying the most embarrassing sentences she’d ever uttered—or had even passed her mind.

She wanted Rosalie to finish her off.

That emanating, scalding heat pressed against her stomach, Zoey spooning her like she was, was her cock draped across Rosalie’s stomach. And it wasn’t from a friendly interest. Rosalie’s eyes flicked down, taking in the enormous girlcock laid across her.

Her heart rate picked up.

“Rosie?” Zoey murmured.

Rosalie realized she hadn’t responded. But how could she? How could she ever speak again? After what Zoey had heard escape her lips?

What did she think of her, now? Not that a member of the d’Celestin family cared for the opinions of nobodies, and that was what Zoey was, truth told, but the concept still pained her. As a matter of her birthright, Rosalie always presented a solid appearance of herself. It was the one thing that mattered as much as competence, in the eyes of the d’Celestin family. Ability, reputation. The pillars on which Rosalie’s life rested.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.