This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 103

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 103 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

“My ... pants? Why?”

Mel dropped to her knees, fingers going to Zoey’s belt. Deftly, she popped the buckle open, her button next, then forcibly tugged Zoey’s pants down. Her underwear followed, revealing a long, still-soft girl cock, which Mel grabbed.

“Why?” Mel asked. “Because I missed her, obviously.” She slapped herself across the face with Zoey’s member, then laughed. “She’s so perfect. And big! I’m such a lucky slime. I thought I’d seen the last of her.

“Don’t we have more important things to be doing? Talking about?” Her cock quickly stiffened in Mel’s grip, and at seeing the curvy slime girl on her knees, staring with admiration.

“First off,” Mel said. “There’s nothing more important than getting your fat cock inside me as soon as possible, so get that straight.”

“Uh,” Zoey said.

“But yeah,” Mel said. “We have other things to talk about, too. But who says it can’t happen while having fun?”

“I mean this politely,” Zoey said, watching gooey green fingers stroke up and down her cock, bringing it to full mast, “but I think you have your priorities mixed up. You’re in danger, right?”

“I’m in danger,” Mel said, “of cock withdrawal.” Mel kissed Zoey’s dick, then said firmly, “And since the perfect medicine arrived, I intend to take it.” Soft, wet lips enveloped Zoey’s tip, and a sticky tongue stroked along ridges, sucking gently. “The other stuff is way less important,” she mumbled past Zoey’s cock.

“I don’t think that’s true.”

“Totally is.”

“And I don’t think this is the best position to ‘have fun and talk’,” Zoey gasped, shivering under the pleasurable assault. “Like you implied.”

Mel paused, Zoey’s cock still in her mouth. She pouted up at her. Zoey almost reached out and urged the slimegirl on, shoving her head down and really getting to it.

Separating with a pop, Mel said, “Yeah. That’s fair. Hard to talk with my mouth full.” She stood, then grabbed the hem of Zoey’s shirt. Zoey allowed her to tug it up and off. Sticky green breasts pressed into her own, and Mel expertly stripped Zoey’s bra, next. She squeezed Zoey’s tits, then pinched her nipples. “Gods, you’re so gorgeous. I’m so glad you’re here.”

“I came to help you,” Zoey accused—though Mel’s eagerness was quickly fraying her willpower. She grabbed Mel by the shoulders and stared firmly at her. “Danger first. Cock second.”

It was a rather absurd sentence. So was the way Mel pouted at it.

“Like I said,” Mel said. “There’s something eating me. An invader. It looks human, but isn’t.”

Mel got down on the ground, then turned and laid on her stomach. Turning to face Zoey, she slapped her ass, making it jiggle. She jutted it up, arching her back, then she shook her lower half, waggling her ass toward Zoey.

“Get that cock in me, and I’ll tell you more,” Mel said.

Zoey stared at the expectant slimegirl laying on the floor.

Well. If this was the fastest way to get the information she needed, who was she to say no? Even if Mel wasn’t acting in her own best interest by not taking this seriously.

Zoey got down behind Mel, gripping her cock. With her other hand, she pulled Mel’s left ass cheek, spreading the sticky goo-girl wide. Two holes presented themselves. She rubbed a thumb against Mel’s backdoor, then wiggled it in. Her sticky body acted as natural lubricant. Mel gasped in pleasure, then shook her butt a second time.

“Your cock! Not your finger! It’s seriously been too long. I want it inside now.”

Zoey obliged. She lined her tip up to Mel’s less-used entrance, then pressed forward, watching the gooey opening spread open and swallow her cock. Mel gasped as she was split apart by Zoey’s rod.

“Fuck. So big. Almost forgot.”

Inch by inch, Zoey stuffed Mel full, until her cock tip floated all the way up near the bottom of her breasts, suspended in green gelatin. Sighing in satisfaction, Zoey bent over the slimegirl, pressing her pelvis in Mel’s ass, and laying atop her, breasts pressing into Mel’s back.

Murmuring into Mel’s ear, Zoey said, “I’ll start moving when you start talking.”

“So mean,” Mel complained, wiggling her ass against Zoey, stirring her cock around. The sensation of tight, gooey walls caressing her cock almost wiped away her willpower, but Zoey mastered herself. Seeing her efforts fail, Mel huffed, straining as she turned her head to meet Zoey’s eyes. “Fine. So. I’ve been watching her for about a day, now. Or it. I’m really not sure what to call her.”

“You said she has a human form?”

Fulfilling her promise, Zoey rested on her elbows, then lifted her hips up, sliding her cock out of Mel’s gooey asshole, so only the tip was inside. She rested in that position, waiting for more—promising silently to slap down when Mel gave a response.

“Looks human, but definitely isn’t,” Mel said, hips wiggling side to side, massaging Zoey’s tip. “She feeds on magic. As in, structured magic. Of the shard. My essence.”

Zoey slapped down, hard, burying fourteen inches of girl dick in a powerful stroke. She hit with a loud impact, Mel’s entire body jiggling, and Mel cried out, pressing her forehead into the stone floor.

“Your essence?” Zoey asked.

“The shards. Mine. It’s all the same,” Mel gasped. “Keep going. Fuck me. I’m talking, aren’t I? Stop being so mean!”

Zoey worked into a slow rhythm. Mel would get more when Zoey was satisfied with her explanations. She suspected if she got too into it, productive discussions would stop.

“You and the shard are the same?”

“Mostly,” Mel said. “It’s my domain, and it is me. Or ... I’m its master. It’s hard to describe. But the point is, something’s invaded. Not a person—or not one like us.”

Us? Zoey hadn’t been entirely sure what Mel was, but, she supposed, doubting whether she was a person was ridiculous—even demeaning. Maybe she had been ... created? ... but she clearly was intelligent and had a personality. Artificial or not, she was a person.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.