This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 105

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 105 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Zoey woke to an unfortunate mess.

A blonde woman glared at her, arms crossed, blue eyes like daggers.

“I put towels down for you,” Rosalie huffed, “but you really like to pump it out, so it only did so much. Do you have any consideration? We’ve ruined our bedsheets enough as is.”

Zoey sat up in bed, blinking in disorientation. She looked down at herself. She’d really made a mess of her pants. She wasn’t embarrassed half as easily as Rosalie was, but having a wet dream—and her girlfriend apparently watching it happen—was something that had her face burning.

“Sorry,” Zoey said. “Yeah. I guess I didn’t think that through.” She’d expected what sorts of dreams she’d be getting, so she should have made better preparations.

“Clearly.”

“Enjoy the show, at least?”

Rosalie’s face turned crimson, and she started sputtering. “What show? You think I watched you?”

She definitely had. That removed some of Zoey’s embarrassment, though filling her pants up with cum was ... still awkward. At least her deviant girlfriend had had fun with it.

“I’ll, uh, get cleaned,” Zoey said. “And then we need to talk.”

“Talk?”

“I learned some stuff during my expedition.” She shook her head. “I think our vacation’s gonna cut short.”

That caught Rosalie’s attention, for all her blushing and glaring. She sensed the gravity behind Zoey’s words. “In your dream?”

For the first time, Zoey paused.

What had happened in the dream world had been real, right? Not actually a dream?

She hadn’t imagined all of that?

Zoey supposed it was a non-zero chance she had. At the same time, the consequences of believing that, then the events being real, far outweighed the waste of rushing to Mel’s shard and checking on her. Even if fake, Zoey wouldn’t be able to rest until she confirmed it for certain.

“In my dream,” Zoey said. “Yeah. But I’m pretty sure it wasn’t a dream in the usual sense.” She stood, awkwardly clutching the towel to her leg as she did. Cum dripped down her leg, and Zoey cursed as she tried to stop it from getting into the carpets. “Why do I have to make so much of a mess?” she growled. “Where does it even come from?”

“That’s what I’m saying,” Rosalie said simply, seeming, for some reason, vindicated by Zoey’s complaints.

She shuffled off to the bathroom, then sighed and dumped the towels. After stripping her pants, she turned on the shower and waited for it to warm. With a wrinkled nose, she looked down at the cum coating her leg. Her pants were probably ruined.

“If you saw I forgot to take my pants off,” Zoey said, “couldn’t you have done that for me, too? You put towels down.”

“So this is my fault?”

Zoey rolled her eyes. “Let me guess. You just wanted to see it happen. Who gets off on watching their girlfriend have a wet dream into her pants?”

The sputtering said Zoey had hit the nail on the head—devastatingly so—not that she’d had any doubt about it.

“Wanna join me?” Zoey asked, stepping into the shower. “But we really do have to talk. So don’t seduce me.”

“You seduce me,” Rosalie growled. “Not that other way around.”

“Lies,” Zoey said. “You don’t get to walk around with a body like that and pretend it’s my fault when I touch it. Stop being so fuckable, and I won’t.”

Rosalie made a noise of protest, but the blush and the way she glanced away showed that she’d enjoyed the crude words. Like usual.

She stripped, and Zoey wrapped her arms around her stomach as she stepped into the shower with her. Hot water poured between them, washing away the mess Zoey had made, and her cock pressed against Rosalie’s naked leg. It was, to say the least, tempting to ignore her previous words, but considering the dire circumstances, they really needed to get clean then get going.

Zoey slid a hand down Rosalie’s stomach, cupping her pussy and pressing firmly. “Bet you’re all worked up, aren’t you?” she whispered into her ear. “Maybe we can spare a quick one. Promise to cum fast?”

Well. Zoey couldn’t really be blamed. Blushing and protesting, Rosalie was, as she’d said a second earlier, just way too fuckable.

Zoey took her apart efficiently. Rosalie’s hair trigger came in handy, sometimes.

That unproductive event taken care of, Zoey declared, “I said not to seduce me. You’re such a distraction.”

“I-Insufferable,” the still-shaking blonde said. “What happened in your dream? Tell me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.