This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 109

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 109 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Honestly, Zoey wasn’t fully against the idea of just letting Delta do what she wanted. Satiating that burning hunger in her eyes in a very intimate manner. As Delta stood, eyes bright pink from the bucket of aphrodisiac poured into her, Zoey considered whether their mission was really that critical. Mel could wait another hour, right?

Rosalie, unfortunately, had a more practical outlook. “Use your skill,” she said. “The new one. Counteract it.”

It took a second for Zoey to understand. Influence. Her skill that let her ‘inflame or mute internal statuses’. Delta had been influenced one way by the vines’s potent payload, but Zoey could influence her the other, bringing her back to equilibrium.

The realization disappointed her. But, Zoey assuaged herself, she doubted she’d be lacking opportunities to have fun with Delta during this trip. Just, right now, with Delta heavily under the influence, and without having discussed it beforehand, she shouldn’t dive into aphrodisiac-muddled encounters without at least discussing it beforehand.

Delta had risen and began stalking toward Zoey, eyes locked on one thing in particular—and with such a hungry look that her cock throbbed in anticipation.

“I’ll hold her down,” Rosalie sighed. “See what you can do.”

A scuffle ensued, Delta highly displeased with Rosalie’s responsible nature toward this event. She was so altered by the vines’ pink liquid payload that she didn’t even seem capable of speech, just grunts and whines. Two naked, sweaty girls struggled against each other as Rosalie tried to pin Delta down, and the sight didn’t do much to help Zoey’s already compromised state. Rosalie had been jerking Zoey off during the earlier event, but Zoey hadn’t finished. She was worked up.

But the best course of action was to calm Delta. Zoey doubted the foxgirl would care much if Zoey let her pleasure her while under the influence of an aphrodisiac, but that was still best talked about in advance. Right after this, in fact, seeing how it might happen again.

Plus, testing to see if she could actually cast a ‘muting’ spell was important. Considering their environment, it was the type of ability that might come in handy in more serious situations.

She and Maddy had only practiced with her newest branch of magic for a single session. Maddy had drawn up a few designs, but to say that Zoey was unpracticed with them would be putting it lightly. And she didn’t have the innate, prodigal talent, or breadth of experience, that Maddy did to help her along, either.

On the other hand, it was an ability that resonated with her class. And she had Burst to further amplify it, though at the expense of her lust resource. Though that wasn’t something that would be in short supply.

In a quick exchange, Rosalie had locked Delta in place. Not only was Rosalie the more skilled fighter, she was stronger and better suited to wrestling, and had an advancement on Delta, too. How she’d ever lost to Delta during their ‘strip spars’ was a mystery—though not much of one. Zoey had a few guesses as to what had happened, and Delta had all but claimed it. Rosalie had wanted to lose.

With her pink-eyed, naked, sweaty teammate pinned in place, Zoey gathered her wits and did as Rosalie had told her. She pulled together an arousal muting spell, focusing it toward Delta. Then, to be safe, she amplified it with Burst.

Delta stiffened, and her struggling slowed, then stopped.

After a few moments panting on the ground, Rosalie asked, “Did it work?”

“Not that I’m complaining about being pinned down by a pretty girl,” Delta grunted, “but this kinda hurts, blondie.”

Rosalie disentangled from Delta, though eyed Delta warily. Delta stayed on the floor, panting. Rosalie stood and returned to Zoey’s side.

“Your eyes are still pink,” Zoey said.

“They are?”

“You feel better?”

“Horny as fuck,” Delta said, “but I can think again.” She shivered. “Honestly, being fucked up like that ... was kind of fun. We need to collect some of that stuff.”

Zoey paused. That was a good idea. Not just for personal use, but as an alchemy ingredient. Though she already had some aphrodisiacs, and an ability for it, too. But more never hurt.

“Though, how to get it will be a bit tricky,” Delta said. She finally stood, swaying on her feet. Pink liquid dripped down her thighs; the vines had really pumped it out. “Getting a condom onto a vine would do the job, but sheesh. That’d take some work.” She rubbed her knees together and groaned. “Can you hit me with another dose? This is still ... pretty overwhelming.” Her hand went between her legs and started rubbing, before pulling away—as if she hadn’t meant to. “Or fuck me. That works, too. Any relief would be nice.” She squirmed in place.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.