This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 114

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 114 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

The end result was the slightest bit comical.

Zoey knew she came a lot; she’d become intimately acquainted with the fact in a whole slew of ways. But seeing her payload bulging at the tip of a condom contextualized just how much.

“Seriously,” Delta said admiringly, hefting the collection up and down with two hands. It was still attached to Zoey’s cock, so, despite the absurdity, it was also somewhat arousing seeing another girl worship it. “How do you do this? Has to be magic.”

“I’m glad you had fun,” Mel laughed, poking the balloon of liquid. “Yeah. This’ll definitely be enough.”

“Enough for what?”

“My devious plan, obviously,” Mel said. “This was to save my life, remember?” She pecked Zoey on the cheek. “Which I’m super grateful for. And like I said, I’ll let you do that gross thing in reward. Just have to handle this, first.”

“Gross thing?” Delta asked, her playing with the condom freezing, the statement intriguing her.

“I said,” Zoey protested, “that I’ve never asked for anything of the sort.”

“So you’re turning me down, then?” Mel asked.

A part of Zoey insisted that she did, if simply because it was so weird. But she hesitated.

“Gross thing?” Delta insisted. “What gross thing?”

“She wants to fuck me in the head,” Mel said. “To stir my brains around with her cock.”

Delta blinked several times, then turned to Zoey with raised eyebrows. “She does, does she?”

“I never asked for that,” Zoey said firmly. “Seriously. She just assumed it.”

“Well,” Mel said. “I know you thought it. You just didn’t actually ask.”

“Huh,” Delta said. “Yeah, that makes sense. No way she would. Zoey doesn’t have nearly that good of taste.”

Zoey paused.

“Kidding,” Delta laughed. “Yeah, that’s pretty weird, even by my standards. That said, you better take her up on it. If you don’t, I’ll be disappointed.”

“Seriously?”

“It’s not like it’s a fantasy you can live out with anyone else. So yeah. I’ll be mad if you don’t.”

Zoey rolled her eyes.

Though with Delta’s approval, she suddenly felt a lot less hesitant with the idea. It was weird ... but maybe she wouldn’t insist on refusing, if Mel offered again.

“And let’s get this thing off you,” Mel said, rolling the condom up. “Like I said, time to enact my brilliant plan.”


Mel’s plan wasn’t actually that brilliant. But hey, she had limited resources, and seriously limited information. Around a day’s worth of study of some kind of ... bizarre, alien magic-eater wasn’t nearly enough to form a real plan of attack.

The only thing Mel had really deduced was that Mystery Woman liked the lewder stuff that Zoey’s presence had brought to her shard. She’d made that pretty clear in hour one. Mel was still upset that she’d caught the woman—in a human body, strangely—masturbating at full frenzy, then had cut off when Mel had found her, and vanished.

Even if the woman was eating her essence and slowly killing her, that she didn’t want to have some fun first was way more inconsiderate.

Okay, not really. Mel wasn’t suicidal. She’d rather not die. She probably didn’t have the same attachment to consciousness as some mortal creatures, but even so, she had some attachment. She’d never considered the topic too closely. This iteration—this version of her created to handle Zoey’s arrival—was more lucid than any other form she’d taken. More ... autonomous. Her thoughts were less clouded. If still rather focused on one thing.

The proof was in how she was ignoring her proper instincts, right now, to handle this situation for her continued survival. The instructions embedded into Mel’s creation urged her to complete the fight with Zoey and Delta—to fuck the two of them mindlessly until someone came out a victor. That was how shards worked. Well, usually in a more violent way, but the general idea—fight to victory—was how they worked.

Instead, she lugged an overinflated balloon of Zoey’s cum out to the edge of the clearing.

Where the woman was watching from.

Not that Mel was certain of that. The creature was astoundingly stealthy. Mel should have a nearly omniscient awareness of her shard—seeing how the shard was her, in a sense—but wherever the creature went, a fuzziness followed. Though, in a way, that meant Mel was always vaguely aware of the creature, too. Her general location, though narrowing it down could be difficult.

But her opponent’s control had been slipping. The creature’s position had been coming sharper and sharper into focus.

She’d been distracted by the display Zoey, Mel, and Delta had put on.

Had quite enjoyed it, at a guess.

Mel knew she had. Zoey was really so much fun to play with.

But to the point—her plan. Her plan was simple. What better way to bait out a perverted creature infatuated with magical essence than the rawest, most powerful form of that magical essence? The energy found in Zoey’s cum was fascinatingly complex—divine in origin, Mel was pretty sure—but it was a rather inert sort of power, too. Not much could be done with it, despite its strength. Not to Mel’s knowledge.

A creature that ate such material, though? And digested it?

The perfect bait.

But she was averse to contact; Mel had talked herself hoarse trying to convince the woman to come speak with her. No amount of pleading or questioning had worked.

So, she had to be trickier.

Not that tricky, though. Sometimes blunt force was the best way to handle things.

Mel hefted up the condom stuffed with Zoey’s cum, which drooped several inches from sheer weight. She held it out in the direction she was fairly certain the creature hid. Mel imagined a rapturously intent gaze leveled her way—only raw self-control managing to keep the creature from pouncing on her and claiming the substance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.