This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 115

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 115 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Though more than happy to receive Mel’s so-called ‘thank-you’s, Zoey needed explanations first. Primarily, about how she’d pawned the ... woman? creature? ... off on them.

Mel provided her reasoning without deceit. From her perspective, she’d simply assumed Zoey knew that she would be doing so.

Which was fair. Zoey had kind of expected it, and had come to Mel knowing that her problems would become her own, but she hadn’t expected that to be the actual basis of Mel’s plan—for the goal to be literally using Zoey as bait. To the slimegirl’s credit, she seemed embarrassed: she had truly thought Zoey had expected it.

That said, Zoey wasn’t too upset about the situation. Though collecting a shadowy, impossible to detect voyeur—who, apparently, was wearing a gorgeous human form with red eyes and flowing black hair—was the slightest bit disorienting, it was better that she focused on her than Mel. Apparently, by Mel’s appraisal, Zoey wasn’t in actual threat from the creature; she’d simply taken an interest. Mel, however, very much was in danger.

So, an inconvenience to Zoey, versus a lethal threat to Mel. Obviously the former was preferable. Having a voyeur watching her would be weird, but Zoey had also dealt with worse. And she apparently wanted Zoey’s cum, which meant in the following days, she’d be seeking a way to make that happen. What form that encounter would take, Zoey had no idea, but her secret admirer situation shouldn’t last for too long. She hoped.

Besides, being watched was kind of ... fun?

A beautiful woman spying on her from the shadows was kind of exciting. Part of Zoey rejected that idea, but her heart rate picked up nonetheless. It was weird, yes, and whether she was in real danger did concern her, despite Mel’s assurance, but all things considered, some kind of pseudo-alien wearing a busty human body being obsessed with her cock wasn’t the worst thing in the world. Objectively speaking.

Though, maybe her partners wouldn’t be so excited about being spied on. Rosalie or Delta. Well, more Rosalie than Delta, obviously. Delta probably found the idea as titillating as Zoey. Regardless, they were in the loop, so if they objected, they could always say so.

Either way, those thoughts went relegated to second priority.

Because Mel was eager to get started.

Her safety secured, the slimegirl wasn’t so much insisting on giving her thanks as demanding it.

“So,” Mel said. “Anything you two want. I’m yours.” She grinned deviously at Zoey, and to Zoey’s embarrassment, Delta turned a similar look her way. “Even in that way.”

“Honestly,” Zoey said, “you sound more excited for this than me.”

“I guess it’s kind of uncomfortable,” Mel said, “but when it’s your cock, I think I’m okay with it. It’ll be fun.”

“If I had a dick, and a girl telling me to stick it in her ear, I’d already be inside,” Delta said loudly. “Maybe I should be the perverted goddess’s champion.”

Zoey gave her an amused look.

“What? Tell me I’m wrong.”

Zoey wasn’t sure she could.

Delta seemed smug at that, then, after a second, pouted.

“It’s so unfair the shard didn’t let me keep the mirror. I want your cock,” Delta complained. She paused, then turned to Mel. “Wait. You’re the boss, and this shard is yours, you said. So don’t you decide all that?”

Mel tilted her head as if she hadn’t considered it. “Huh,” she said. “You know, most of that stuff happens automatically. But maybe I can do something.”

Mel frowned, then held her hands out in front of her. With an expression of deep focus, she channeled some unknowable ability.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.