This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 116

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 116 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Content disclaimer: some futa/futa mixed in with this DP scene. Just FYI.

Zoey approached Delta, a smirk teasing at her lips. By the foxgirl’s wide eyes, and her slightly parted mouth, she was disoriented by the change to her body, even for all she’d been enthusiastic about it.

And Zoey intended to take advantage of that. First, though, she wanted to tease. Arriving in front of the girl, she gripped her own cock and lined it up next to Delta’s, pressing the tip into Delta’s pelvis to the side of where her own member sprouted. The size difference was nearly comical when held side to side. Around eight or nine inches long, and proportional to that—maybe even thick for her size—Delta didn’t remotely have a ‘small’ weapon. But compared to Zoey?

“It’s cute,” Zoey conceded. Delta’s cock radiated heat into Zoey’s own, the two members pressed into each other. Delta’s twitched at the contact, and the foxgirl panted quietly as she stared down between their bodies, taking in the sight. “But it’s pretty obvious who’s the winner.”

Cheeks flushed, and apparently not having managed to find her words yet, Delta pressed her hands onto either sides of their cocks, squeezing them in tighter. A shiver went up Zoey’s spine at the contact. With a shaky exhalation, Delta worked her hips back and forth, sliding her cock alongside Zoey’s, their foreskins bunching in Delta’s grip.

Zoey was hardly immune to the sensation, and the excitement of the situation, but she definitely wasn’t as affected as Delta. She’d dealt with this equipment for a while, by this point. Delta finally getting her own was something that had her heart slamming in her chest, but she didn’t also have to contend with the new barrage of sensations that came with it.

“Fuck,” Delta murmured, stroking up and down the two of them, her hips seeming to move on their own. “Yeah, you’re the winner. It’s really not fair.”

Mel, thus politely letting Zoey and Delta have their moment, finally protested. She’d waited as long as she could physically help herself.

“These are mine, now,” the slimegirl said, getting onto her knees and grabbing each of their cocks. “You two can do this whenever. It’s my turn.”

Zoey turned and cozied into Delta, pressing her shoulder into the other girl’s, who likewise melted into Zoey. The two of them watched their eager third stroke along each of their lengths. With her arm wrapped around Delta, she felt every shiver and twitch of the other girl as cascades of hot pleasure coursed through her cock, caressed by Mel’s skilled hand.

More than basking in Mel’s grip on her own cock, Zoey marveled at seeing Delta played with. She was the owner, as Zoey had expected her to be, of an amazing cock. The thick shaft sprouting from her feminine build was twice as enticing, framed by plush thighs and beneath firm abs.

In fact, Zoey couldn’t help it. She had to toy with Delta before they got to the main event.

She joined Mel on her knees, so that the foxgirl had two attendants staring up at her, faces level with her cock.

“Shit,” Delta murmured, a hand digging into Zoey’s hair, and the other into Mel’s green locks. She pulled them gently forward, pressing each of their cheeks into her member. “I mean, if you insist.”

Zoey breathed deeply, taking in Delta’s musk. She was sweaty from their adventures earlier, and that scent lingered thickly on her cock. Zoey turned and pressed a kiss into her shaft, and Mel did the same. They ran their tongue and lips up and down the foxgirl’s cock, getting it slick and wet together, kissing each other across Delta’s shaft, their tongues bumping into one another as they sloppily lubricated the other girl.

“Come on. Don’t tease,” she said breathlessly. “Get to work, yeah?”

The shaky, almost disbelieving tone in her words had Zoey’s own cock throbbing in excitement. But she was much more interested in Delta than taking care of herself.

“Go ahead,” Zoey told Mel. “You can have the honor.”

Zoey shuffled behind Mel, pressing her tits into the slimegirl’s back, then leaned her chin onto her shoulder as she watched Mel’s lips—guided by Zoey’s hand on the back of her head, and her chest pressing the slimegirl forward as she leaned in—envelop Delta’s cock tip. Zoey was torn between watching the twitching member get swallowed and watching Delta herself, who shook in place, as twitchy as her needy member.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.