This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 117

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 117 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Zoey and Delta shared a look. Who got which hole? It was a question deserving of a moment’s consideration.

“You get her pussy,” Zoey declared. “This is your event, not mine.”

Delta rolled her eyes, but despite the mock exasperation, also blushed.

“My hero,” she said dryly.

Further discussion was cut off by Mel, who, as she’d claimed, was out of patience. She pressed sticky green tits into Zoey, hugging her and resting her chin on Zoey’s collarbone, looking up with eager—but almost annoyed—green eyes. “I swear, if you waste one more second, I’m going to lose my mind.”

Zoey responded the proper way. She grabbed the slimegirl by the shoulders—who was still kneeling, as Zoey was—then forcefully rolled her over onto her stomach. Shuffling over top the goo-girl, Zoey lined up her cock.

Sticking her ass up in the air, and whining with impatience, Mel demanded satisfaction. Zoey obliged.

She pressed her cock tip between round cheeks, wiggling it into Mel’s second hole. Using Mel’s sticky body as natural lubricant, Zoey slid in easily—though with plenty of squeezing resistance to wrap her. She shivered as her cock was pressed in all directions by tight gelatin, and she moved her hips forward, sinking deeper and deeper into the slimegirl’s gooey asshole.

With a quick jerk, she slapped her hips in the last several inches, marveling in the intoxicating sensation of Mel’s firm hole caressing her.

Grabbing Mel by the stomach, she rolled the two of them over, so Zoey’s own back was pressed into the grass, and Mel laid atop her. Fourteen inches of cock pulsed inside her, but Zoey stilled the desperate need to pump and jerk.

This was Delta’s event, however much Zoey was having fun herself.

“Your turn,” Zoey said, her eyes locked to violet ones, beckoning Delta to join.

Delta didn’t need to be convinced. She crouched over the two of them, lining her own cock up between Mel’s spread legs. Zoey grabbed the slimegirl by the crease of her knees and pulled her legs in tight, locking them close to her head, so Mel’s feet dangled in the air in a lewd, compromised position. Mel groaned and writhed atop Zoey, too excited to control herself, needing Zoey’s cock to stir around her insides.

Delta gripped her cock and guided herself in.

She penetrated the slimegirl, and Zoey felt a thick cock slide against her own, separated only by a thin membrane—one she couldn’t even see through Mel’s body. Their cocks floated there, inside Mel, together.

Delta sighed, and her eyes closed as she pushed inch by inch deeper into Mel, her cock rubbing against Zoey’s as it ventured forward. Delta laid herself across the slimegirl, sandwiching Mel between the two of them, creating a pile of sweaty skin.

At the added pressure, Zoey couldn’t help herself. Her hips took a life of their own. She humped up and down, a slow, luxurious pace, relishing the feel of Mel’s asshole wrapping her cock.

And combined with the pressure of Delta’s member pressing into hers? In getting to share a partner, as Delta had suggested so many times, but which was finally happening? And in such an exciting way?

Zoey nuzzled her chin in Mel’s shoulder and picked up speed. Atop the slimegirl, Delta also gave into her urges. Supporting herself by her hands and knees planted into grass, the foxgirl pistoned in and out of Mel’s pussy. Each stroke had a thick shaft of girl cock rubbing against Zoey’s own, and the sensation whited her mind out. With so much crammed inside Mel, she was even tighter than usual—and the slimegirl already had an incredible grip.

“So ... good...” Delta groaned. “Fuck, Zoey. Your cock feels so good against mine.” She buried her forehead against Zoey’s, to the side of Mel’s own head, and the three girls panted and whined as all of them humped and thrusted against each other. “This is even better ... than when I had yours. How does it feel so good?”

Their speeds increased together, pleasure intensifying. It didn’t take any time at all for Zoey to feel Delta’s cock starting to twitch. Squeezed together inside Mel, she could feel each motion, each jerk of Delta’s cock as she rapidly approached orgasm.

Zoey sympathized. Delta had a tiny amount of experience wielding a cock, but not nearly enough to resist this event.

“Cant help it,” Delta moaned. “Sorry. I’m—I’m cumming.”

“So quick,” Zoey tutted. “But go ahead.”

Crammed inside Mel, and squeezed so tightly against Zoey’s own cock, she felt Delta’s member swell in imminent orgasm. The foxgirl slapped herself as deep as she could, her ass straining and she arced her hips forward. Zoey kept pumping, massaging Delta’s cock with long strokes, her thick shaft running along Delta’s with each shove into Mel’s too-full insides.

Delta came. Her body quaked and twitched as she emptied herself, spurting thick strings of seed into Mel’s womb. Zoey felt the heat of her payload as it spilled into Mel. Through her green, see-through body, she watched Delta coat Mel’s pussy with her white cream. The sensation, and imagery, made Zoey moan, her own climax spurred on. Her hips moved faster and harder, pushing Delta’s cock against hers in a way that sent sparks dancing through her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.