This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 118

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 118 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Content Warning: Unusual penetrations.

Zoey wasn’t sure why the idea was so enticing. Purely because of the strangeness? That was the only reason she could imagine. And maybe some curiosity. Because what would it feel like? It wasn’t every girl that Zoey could stick her dick wherever she wanted. And from the sounds of it, into Mel’s ear was going to be a special experience.

Mel posted up on her knees, kneeling with her back straight. The slimegirl deliberately positioned them pointing toward Rosalie. Zoey had definitely not forgotten about her girlfriend—knowing those blue eyes had been watching her and Delta double-stuff the slimegirl had been one of the many exciting parts to the event.

Though, this.

Zoey paused. “You’re not going to ... I don’t know, see me weirdly if I do this, are you?”

Rosalie crossed her arms and leveled something close to a disdainful look at Zoey—in that typically way of hers that was way more adorable than intimidating. Her blush gave the masquerade away.

“Believe me,” Rosalie said. “When it comes to your perversion, there are no more bars to be lowered. Have your fun.” She rolled her eyes. “Besides, this is still technically a boss fight. Do what you need to win.”

Zoey grinned. “Cool.” She focused back on Mel, who was diligently keeping her head forward, her own excited smile on her lips. She seemed to be trying to goad Rosalie into eye contact, but the flustered girl couldn’t manage it.

“Don’t worry if I start acting funny,” Mel said. “Getting my brains scrambled means I might not be able to talk, or whatever.”

That made Zoey pause, but Mel tilted her head and pointed at her ear, and if she wasn’t perturbed, there was no reason for Zoey to be. “Come on. Let’s see what you can do. If I can still form words, it means you’re not trying hard enough.”

Flushing, Zoey shuffled up, trying to ignore—or maybe delighting—in the way violet eyes and blue eyes watched her. Really. This was embarrassing enough without an audience. Especially one that seemed so interested.

She had to widen her stance, and Mel angle her head, to get herself to the proper level. Slowly, she guided her cock tip into the green gelatin of Mel’s ear, pushing away long, thick locks of slime-hair to make access. She stared at the sight for a moment, her cock nudging up against a tiny earhole, and wondered if she was really going to do this.

Gripping Mel’s forehead and the back of her head with either hand, Zoey pushed her hips forward. She guessed she was.

She met resistance. Even malleable as Mel’s body was, this hole simply wasn’t meant for entry. Zoey pushed harder. Mel whined as the pressure, and as the restrictive entry started to spread. Zoey sucked in a breath of air as tightness wrapped around her cock tip, Mel’s ear slowly opening up. She urged her hips forward and helped push Mel’s head into her cock.

Gasping, Zoey’s tip popped in. It was so tight. Mel’s ear squeezed her cock on all sides, so many times more cramped of a space than her pussy or ass. A shiver wracked her as she stared down at her cocktip floating an inch inside Mel’s head. She was inside. Inside Mel’s ear. So weird. But also so good?

“Woah,” Mel said. “If you weren’t so big, this would be so much ... much...”

Mel’s muscles went limp as Zoey pressed forward, her words abruptly cutting off.

“Much...” Mel slurred.

Zoey slid several inches deeper, getting her cock deep into Mel’s head. She was vaguely alarmed at Mel’s sudden loss of speech, but she’d been warned of that, and the texture of Mel’s ear was almost overwhelmingly pleasurable. She couldn’t stop if she wanted to. Panting, Zoey’s hips worked back and forth, sliding her member around Mel’s brains. There wasn’t any blockage—Mel’s anatomy was realistic in some ways, but not her head, apparently—but the feeling was still vastly different from anything else Zoey had experienced.

“So,” Delta asked. “How’s it feel?”

Zoey glanced up at her, and, face red from excitement, couldn’t even find it in herself to be ashamed. “Pretty amazing. Kinda ... bumpier than usual. And way tighter.” She moaned as she worked into a faster pace. “Hard to describe it, exactly.”

“Gonna try going all the way through?”

Zoey paused. She hadn’t even considered that, for some reason. She was more than willing to try it out, though.

She pushed her hips forward, sinking her cock toward Mel’s other earhole. Pressure once again assaulted her cock tip as she shoved her way through that restrictive opening, and Zoey’s cock popped through, back into air.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.