This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

“So,” Mel said. “The best part of my body. Wanna guess what it is?”

“Mmm. There’s a lot to pick from.”

Mel beamed, and slapped Zoey’s shoulder. “Stop it, you flirt. Here. In my opinion, it’s this.” Mel’s hand slid to the top of Zoey’s cock, the base of her palm positioned flat against the tip. Zoey got the briefest inkling of what was about to happen, and then Mel pressed down.

Zoey’s cock sank into the sticky substance, slowly filling up Mel’s arm. She groaned in pleasure. The feeling was incredible: warm, tight, sticky, gripping to her cock as her length slid into Mel’s body. Her arm. Zoey hadn’t expected normal sex from a woman made from goo, but she hadn’t expected this. To be fucking her hand, in the literal sense. Weird, but hot, she admitted to herself, watching her cock fill up Mel’s arm, then Mel’s fingers reach Zoey’s pelvis, having gone all the way to the base. She curled her fingers inward, gripping Zoey’s pubic hair. Definitely hot. Her cock reached all the way up to the woman’s elbow. She could see it suspended in the green, translucent goo.

Her hand slid up, then back down, squeezing Zoey’s cock with the motion.

This might be harder than I thought. Mel’s insides felt really good, and they hadn’t even gotten to the serious stuff. Zoey doubted those cute, anatomically-accurate lips between her legs wouldn’t be getting use before this encounter was over. Really, they were Zoey’s only chance to exhaust Mel before she herself ran out of steam. She was already at a disadvantage because of her cock. She knew from having experienced both types of pleasure that while her newest tool might feel great, it was much easier to keep going after coming the so-called natural way. Zoey was much more spent after orgasm than she used to be.

So she really ought to get to it.

But instead, she watched her cock slide up and down Mel’s arm in fascination, and pleasure. Really fucking weird, she confirmed a second time, not that Zoey’s pulsing girlcock was complaining in the slightest.

“You asked me my name,” Mel said, “but I didn’t get yours.”

“Zoey,” she breathed out. “Does that—does that trick work anywhere?”

Mel gave her a sly smile. “Why? Where do you want to stick it?”

“Just wondering.” She could imagine a few ideas, and they were much weirder than through Mel’s hand. But also slightly too degenerate for even Zoey to bring up, much less ask.

“In my ear?” Mel asked, apparently having no such shame “With this thing, it’d go all the way through my head, you naughty girl. And sorry, that’s uncomfortable, so hands and feet are all you’re getting.”

“Right. Hand’s are, um, enough.”

“I know. I can feel it squirming inside. You really like it.”

Her cock pulsed. “You have sensation in there?”

“Everywhere.”

“Wow.”

“Wow, indeed,” Mel said, eyes sparkling.

Zoey let herself indulge for a few more moments, Mel’s sticky insides pleasuring her length, before she admitted to herself she needed to treat this more seriously. She grabbed Mel’s wrist and extracted her cock from the green goo—it made a lewd squelching sound as it separated—then pushed Mel over, who acquiesced with a delighted squeak. Zoey spread the slime-girl’s legs open, then dipped her face between Mel’s thighs.

“Can I taste you?”

“Don’t ask,” Mel said, wiggling her hips. “Just do. You’ve got your work cut out, remember? I would love if you win. I’m your number one supporter.”

Zoey couldn’t help the chuckle; this goo-girl really wanted some relief. Concern still ate at Zoey in the back of her head, but there was no point in worrying about what ‘losing’ meant.

She just had to win. Simple.

Just had to leave this curvy, sweet-tasting slime-girl a puddle of satisfied exhaustion. It might take some work, but Zoey was definitely, one-hundred percent up for the task.

Zoey ran a thumb up and down Mel’s folds, watching them part and marveling at how realistic they were—and how cute. She was well and ready to go, her slick excitement covering Zoey’s thumb.

She sunk both thumbs in and gently spread Mel apart, then looked in at the bumpy green walls. Since Mel’s entire body was translucent, the edges were difficult to make out, even spread wide open, but she saw that Mel’s anatomy was true to life.

“Hey,” Mel protested. “I’m not exactly bashful, but staring in is really embarrassing. You said you were going to—”

Mel’s words were cut off with a gasp as Zoey slipped her thumbs out, leaned forward, and sunk her tongue into her eager entrance.

“There you go,” Mel sighed. Her hand went to Zoey’s head and pushed down, getting her wiggling tongue another inch deeper. Zoey’s hands went up to grip at Mel’s spread-open thighs to better support herself and her efforts. She explored Mel’s lower entrance, taking her time, caressing and squirming her tongue in sweet, coaxing motions, enjoying the honey-like, hint-of-citrus taste. Zoey loved the natural taste of a woman, of course, but Mel’s insides were tasty by more literal standards. And she smelled amazing. With Zoey’s nose stuffed into her pelvis (clean-shaven, for a silly sense of the phrase), Mel’s scent radiated into her, intoxicating with its fruitiness.

“A-Ah,” Mel whined. “You’re better at this, mmm, than I thought. Maybe I shouldn’t be so cocky.”

Zoey didn’t reply. Her mouth was a bit occupied.

“First one’s free, I guess,” Mel sighed, gripping Zoey’s hair tighter, and the wiggling in her hips starting to pick up speed. “Puts us on even playing ground.”

Zoey worked away diligently. Nobody ever said it was easy conquering a dungeon.

Finally, Mel’s breathing grew ragged, and Zoey could tell by the way her stomach was starting to twitch that Mel was getting close. She’d take her ‘free one’ happily. Zoey didn’t know how many times she’d have to make Mel come before she’d be collapsed from exhaustion, but based on some of Zoey’s longer sessions? Could be a half a dozen or more. And that had been for a regular girl.

Zoey coaxed the shaking slime-girl through a body-wracking orgasm. Her back arched, her thighs squeezed around Zoey’s head, and she shoved Zoey’s head in, cutting off her ability to breathe with her nose stuffed deep into her pelvis, but Zoey didn’t stop until Mel’s squeezing thighs loosened and she patted on Zoey’s head to let go. She pulled back, sucking in air, and a bit dizzy.

Her cock was aching from need, the experience of having her head crushed between Mel’s thighs as she came having gotten her painfully hard. Precum dripped from its tip, and it twitched in anticipation.

Fortunately—unfortunately?—Mel’s first orgasm seemed to have not tired her out remotely, but instead riled her up. She pushed Zoey over (they were taking turns doing that) and climbed atop her. Mel’s gooey lower parts rubbed against Zoey’s cock, excruciatingly satisfying. She leaned forward and kissed Zoey while sliding back and forth, the slimey composition of her body and the excessive lubricant dripping from her orgasm providing a slick, easy movement. Zoey bucked into her, helping her along, and savoring the sweet taste of Mel’s mouth—and in sharing the juice that had gushed from her convulsing pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.