This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 121

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 121 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

With everything they’d learned, a long discussion on future plans was in order. Fortunately, the many-hour trek back to Treyhull afforded them plenty of time to do so.

Zoey, Rosalie, and Delta trailed far behind their guide, who stalwartly forged ahead, in order to buy some privacy for what were obviously rather sensitive discussions. Yelling about the end of the world to some random Fractures guide would hardly result in anything truly bad happening, if Zoey had to guess, simply because they’d be thought insane, but still, by principle it was the sort of thing they ought to keep close to their chests.

“First order of business,” Zoey said. “Are we staying in Treyhull, or heading straight to Mantle?”

They’d initially planned on staying in the treehouse city for a while longer, but with looming threats like the ‘cum vampire’—Delta’s term had unfortunately stuck—they’d picked up in their shadows, and her and her people’s—if there were indeed many, rather than just the one—inscrutable goals in this world, it might be time to accept their vacation had cut off early, and that heading for Mantle straight away was the better plan.

“It’s complicated,” Rosalie sighed. “There’s obvious reasons to do so. This isn’t something that can be treated lightly. Shards decaying? Items unlinking from whatever system they operate on? A fundamental breakdown of how our world works is horrifying. News of that does need to be brought to those who can best handle it.”

“But there’s also selfish reasons not to rush to Mantle,” Zoey finished for her. “There’s Maddy, Sabina, and you—you still want to get to fourth advancement before returning home.”

Delta snorted. “Gotta show off. Return home the hero.”

Rosalie flushed, and Zoey was amused to see that there might have been more truth in that than statement than even Zoey had expected. “It’s not that simple,” Rosalie said. “It’d be a demonstration of Zoey’s usefulness. My family is ... difficult. Having proof of significant progress will smooth over any compunctions they have with my choice of teammates.”

“So it’s only a bit about the ego,” Delta grinned. “Well, that’ll help with Zoey, then. What about me?”

“What about you?”

“Yeah, you’re right. Don’t need anything special. I’m great with parents. They’ll love me.”

By Rosalie’s expression, her raised eyebrows and vague amusement, Zoey could tell that probably wasn’t going to be true. Delta had a certain charm to her, but one that would mesh in whatever high society Rosalie came from? That was yet to be seen.

“It comes down to how urgent all this is, I guess,” Delta said. “Can we afford to put it off for another week?”

“No way of knowing,” Zoey said. That was the big problem. “But from the sounds of it, this isn’t something brand new. It’s not a horrendous rush.”

“Hopefully,” Rosalie said, still chewing over the real answer to the question—what their plans would be.

“Wish our friend would come and fill us in,” Delta said loudly into the air, pointedly glaring at random places in the distance. “We’d pay handsomely for the information. Well, Zoey would.” Her fox-tail swished in amusement as she smirked at Zoey.

Unfortunately, their attempts to bait their visitor out had been fruitless. She wasn’t even a hundred percent positive that the vampire was following them at all. Only an itching paranoia that they were being watched suggested Mel’s bait had worked. She’d check using a dream potion later. Still, Delta seemed more than happy to tease the invisible spectator with bribes of Zoey’s cum.

Though the foxgirl actually seemed somewhat miffed she wasn’t taking them up on their offer. Not just because they did need the information on what was going on, but because Delta wanted to, at a guess, have some fun with her. To be fair, so did Zoey—the quick glimpse she’d caught when Mel had baited her out had set a good impression. Plus, a woman who seemed to literally get drunk on cum? That sounded like a good time.

Like usual, though, the bait failed, and so the conversation continued with only a short lull. They’d have to come up with something smarter to draw her out—or maybe they just needed to wait for her to get hungry enough.

“I guess that maybe it’s not treating this with due urgency,” Rosalie said, “but another week to properly convince Maddy, for you to work on your combat readiness, and to charge your experience boost so I can hopefully hit fourth advancement on the last shard before leaving for Mantle.”

“That thing’s really so amazing,” Delta sighed suddenly. “I can’t believe I hit third advancement from a first level shard. Barely did anything down there. You’ve convinced me about the goddess stuff—no way a normal class could be that strong.”

“And we can maybe have Fe look into the broken item?” Zoey asked. “Or is that a bad idea?”

Rosalie frowned. “I think it’s better we have my family’s connections handle that.”

“Fe’s trustworthy,” Delta disagreed. “And it’s a week of wasted time otherwise. Maybe it’ll break entirely if we wait.”

Rosalie pursed her lips, but clearly couldn’t disagree with the second half—though Zoey sensed she disagreed at least partially with the first. “We’ll let her look at it,” Rosalie conceded, “but spare her the full details.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.