This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 122

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 122 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

The transformation only took a few moments, but the sensation was a bit disorienting. As when Delta had grown her own equipment, several loud, rather inappropriate noises escaped Zoey as she wiggled in place, having to rest against a nearby counter to stay standing. Zoey thought the experience might be even more intense for her, since creating a second weapon of her particular size took some additional effort.

Before she knew it, not only was she the wielder of a single fourteen-inch girl cock, but a second had joined it.

“Well?” Sabina said. “Come here. Let me see.” She stayed at her workstation, carefully measuring and distributing ingredients, but an interested glance toward her told Zoey she was invested in what was going on, for all her stoicism might suggest otherwise.

Happy to show off, Zoey approached, her two members stiff and at attention. They were stacked on top of each other, which was how Zoey had hoped it would be. The ideas were already spinning around in her head. What would this be like, with Rosalie and Delta laying on top of each other? Even thinking about it made her dizzy. Both cocks had a bead of precum leaking from their tips in anticipation.

Though she supposed thinking about other girls when Sabina was here was a bit rude. She pushed those thoughts away. Instead, other ideas intruded. Two cocks for two holes. If her partners had thought they’d been stuffed full already, how would they fare against two of these monsters? Would there be enough space? Just how much of a bulge would it create? Zoey was intensely interested in finding out.

“They’re not identical,” Sabina noted. “Come here.”

Zoey did as she was told. Sabina stripped off her gloves, ignoring her previous work, then bent forward and inspected each of Zoey’s cocks with a keen eye. The clinical nature was, like usual, as exciting as if Sabina had been drooling over them, though Zoey wasn’t sure why. She was given the impression of a pretty doctor giving her a less than appropriate inspection. She gripped each of Zoey’s cocks and turned them side to side, cataloging the result of the potion.

“Not identical,” she confirmed. “Veins in different places. Marginal curve variance. Nearly identical volume, though, from initial appraisal.” She leveled a serious look Zoey’s way. “More importantly, I’m hoping for double output. We have collections to make up for.”

“I’ve been studying,” Zoey said with a grin. “So hopefully I can get pretty far in the quiz.” She hesitated. “Well, couldn’t study that much, but definitely here and there.” There’d been downtime during the trip. She’d managed to do some reading while plodding along back to Treyhull, though it wasn’t the easiest task. She would quiz herself while walking and reference the alchemy book to verify.

“A diligent student,” Sabina said approvingly. “Come. I’ve got something else for you.”

Zoey was instantly intrigued by that statement, considering the previous ‘something’ had been a potion that doubled her up on cocks, and she followed Sabina out of her laboratory and up to her living quarters—and finally to her special room. The usual racks and shelves of lewd equipment had her heart slamming in her chest, her two cocks throbbing in anticipation. But more importantly, where the adjustable metal chair usually sat, a different device had been arranged. Sabina’s plan today wasn’t, apparently, to strap her down and deviously milk her, but rather, something else.

The structure came up to her hips and had a large cylindrical component resting on four bolted-down legs. A pink, bumpy opening was at the mouth of the device, and it had two handled bars for grabbing onto. It didn’t take a genius to tell what it was meant for. An extraction device that Zoey could stand and hump herself into, emptying herself into the plastic-looking bulge at the other end.

“Wow,” Zoey said.

Sabina tsked, sounding amused. “That’s for if you do well,” she scolded. “Don’t forget. Progressive rewards. Keep you focused on your studies.”

“The rewards are supposed to be you,” Zoey said. She coughed. “Not that it doesn’t seem fun,” she said, glancing at the toy. “But it’s definitely you I’m interested in.”

Sabina’s cheeks colored at Zoey’s bluntness, and that had been exactly the point. She’d bludgeoned one reserved girl with compliments, and it had worked wonderfully—so why not two? Sabina was certainly not Rosalie, but that particular strategy, she felt would be effective here.

“Well,” Sabina said. “We can work me into the event somehow, then. Perhaps I’ll lay on top of it and you can use your imagination.” Her composure had recovered quickly, ignoring Zoey’s bluntness, and she turned an immaculate, quirked black eyebrow Zoey’s way. “Worry about getting that far in the quiz, first, ambitious student of mine. Here, take a seat.” She gestured at a chair tucked against the wall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.