This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 123

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 123 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

“Let me get you properly ready,” Sabina said, squirting lubricant into her hands. She worked the liquid around in her palms, then gripped both of Zoey’s cocks and spread it in with long strokes. She squeezed and rubbed each of Zoey’s members against one another, helping further work it in.

The sensation was pretty foreign, having her own cock rubbing against her own cock, and she shivered under the assault. That it was Sabina who was stroking her was, of course, also a source of the compromising waves of pleasure.

Thankfully, Zoey was becoming somewhat of an expert in resisting her building climax. Her days as a quickshot were fortunately over—except in the most extreme cases. Which, admittedly, this might qualify as, having both a second appendage and being played with by Sabina.

“There,” Sabina said, satisfied at having lubricated Zoey up. She stepped aside, and with a hand on Zoey’s ass, pushed her forward toward the contraption.

“Where’d you get this thing, anyway?” Zoey asked with some amusement and some anticipation. “Doesn’t seem like the usual sex store fare.”

“Custom built. Rush order.”

“Just for me?” Zoey laughed. “You’re too caring.”

Sabina’s lips quirked, then she gripped each of Zoey’s cocks and pointed them toward the waist-high contraption’s entrance. Sabina guided her in, pressing her ass with her other hand to urge Zoey to take a step forward.

Zoey shivered as her two cock tips rubbed against the soft, bumpy material that adorned the inside of the metal device. She grabbed each of the handlebars and spread her stance, getting herself better situated. Sabina was just as eager. More so, possibly, because she moved behind Zoey, then pressed her pelvis into Zoey’s ass and forcibly pushed Zoey all the way in. Zoey gasped as her cocks were squeezed in by pleasurable material, all fourteen inches surrounded in less than a moment.

“It was meant for one,” Sabina said. “That potion was a recent development. But I assume the tight fit is a good thing?”

“Y-Yeah,” Zoey stuttered out, shuddering at the extremely cramped hole Sabina had pushed her into. One thick girl dick pulsed against the other, heads rubbing against both each other and bumpy material, and Zoey realized that her earlier musings about having become a pro at ‘lasting’ might have been a lie.

It was especially unfair how Sabina wrapped her arms around Zoey’s stomach, then started pulling her out of the contraption—then pushed back forward with her own hips, guiding Zoey in.

“I set the pace,” Sabina said. “If you start thrusting by yourself, you fail.”

“I take it back,” Zoey gasped. “Not a caring teacher. A wicked one.”

“Question five,” Sabina said, sounding pleased at Zoey’s response. “And make sure to think it over. Don’t get distracted, now.”

Sabina set a slow, luxurious pace, gently tugging on Zoey’s stomach to unsheathe her, with her tits pressed into Zoey’s back, then a firm pressure of her pelvis on Zoey’s ass to bury her all the way back in. Each long, slow stroke in the cramped space, and guided by Sabina, had white-hot sparks of pleasure dancing across her body.

Behind her, Sabina tutted. Two firm taps against Zoey’s bare stomach brought her back to reality. “I said focus,” her teacher scolded. “Don’t you want to go faster?”

“One more time?” Zoey groaned out, realizing she’d, again, missed whatever the question had been.

This time, she managed to hear and understand the words that came out of Sabina’s mouth. Through great effort she found a reply. As expected of the progressing difficulty of the quiz, it wasn’t just distraction that posed a threat, but that Sabina was working into questions that brushed against the edges of her knowledge.

Zoey got the sense both of them were equally pleased she’d got it right. “Adequate,” she said, which might not be praise from many others, but coming from Sabina, Zoey knew it was, “so here. Your reward.” Sabina unwrapped her arms from Zoey’s waist, then swung a leg over the contraption and climbed on top of it, straddling the metal while facing Zoey. She scooted forward, then leaned back and rested her heels on Zoey’s hips. Zoey went dizzy at the sight—at Sabina’s spread legs. And especially at Sabina’s next words. “And you can remove these.” She tugged on her panties’ waistband.

Zoey didn’t need to be told twice. She tugged Sabina’s panties down, baring her teacher’s pussy. For a long moment, she simply admired it. Freshly shaven, the desire to reach out and play with Sabina was indescribably intense. Her cocks throbbed in longing. She wanted so desperately to bury herself in her teacher and rut like an animal.

“My, that’s a nearly predatory expression on your face,” Sabina said, sounding amused. “You aren’t imagining anything too uncouth, I hope?”

The instinct was too potent to ignore—she needed to channel her arousal in some way, else she’d lose control. Something close to a growl escaped her throat, and she grabbed Sabina’s hips and tugged the woman closer to her, so her bared pussy pressed against Zoey’s stomach. In a desperate, animalistic motion, she pulled back fourteen inches, then slammed forward back into the machine.

The assembly rattled at the impact, and already Zoey had pulled back for another vicious slap. It wasn’t Sabina’s pussy, but with both her cocks wrapped in a too-tight space, sliding around and against each other, it was enough to satiate her in some small way. She admired the way Sabina’s tits bounced with each impact, and the surprise in her eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.