This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 124

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 124 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

The quiz took a sharp spike in difficulty upward, Sabina apparently wanting her thighs to have been today’s ultimate prize. Zoey obviously didn’t have a problem with that, especially when she got to use them one more time before the event was over.

The milking completed, Sabina inspected her payload, seeming pleased. “It does provide double output,” she mused. “Keeping well supplied won’t be much of a problem, it seems.”

“Hope that doesn’t mean less sessions,” Zoey joked.

“There’s no such thing as too much of a valuable reagent,” Sabina said. “Especially when you might be disappearing for days or weeks as a wayfarer. Besides, the quizzes are as much to keep you working diligently as collecting a resource.”

Zoey snorted. “It’s doing the job, then.”

She was half tempted to stick her nose in an alchemy book and simply study until her brain was mush, if it meant she’d finally get to go inside Sabina. Her thighs had been amazing, but the slow ramping-up that Sabina was teasing her with had Zoey almost aching whenever she thought of doing more. Even if she couldn’t use her pussy, she wanted to at least try Sabina’s throat.

Her thoughts were wandering, so she coughed and chased them away. Hadn’t she just been milked dry twice? Or even four times, technically, with the double-weapon she’d previously been wielding?

“I assume you came for lessons?” Sabina asked. “Or do you have business to take care of? You did just return from an expedition.”

The two of them had cleaned up and returned downstairs to Sabina’s laboratory. She had resumed whatever reagent-preparation task she’d been working on prior to Zoey’s arrival.

“I’ve got nothing super pressing,” Zoey said. “So yeah. Lessons. And I also wanted to talk more about the business.”

Sabina bobbed her head. “I’ve handled that while you were gone. I assumed you wouldn’t mind.”

“Oh? Handled how?”

“The tedious administrative tasks, mostly,” Sabina said. “I’ve found and rented a location in the red light district. The fees were moderately high, but I’m certain that won’t matter, considering the profit we expect to turn.”

“You’ve been busy.” Zoey was impressed—though she supposed she should have expected Sabina to work quick. She took her professional life seriously. In fact, Zoey wasn’t sure how much of a ‘personal’ life Sabina really had. Certainly some, as the room filled with sex toys suggested, but at the same time, she was almost always working, as far as Zoey knew.

“I also got in contact with that friend of yours,” Sabina added. “Adrienne.”

That part caught Zoey even more by surprise. “You did?”

“Indeed. She’ll be here in an hour or two to discuss details. It’s fortuitous you returned from your trip when you did—I think you’d handle the hiring process better than I.”

Zoey wouldn’t exactly call Adrienne a friend. They’d had a single brief interaction. Still, Delta had suggested her, and Zoey would rather hire someone who she was at least peripherally aware of, rather than going through the ordeal of finding a stranger.

Plus, considering the details to the business, Adrienne might be a perfect fit. A saleswoman for the lewd merchandise they wanted to peddle would need to be comfortable with sexual matters, and Adrienne ... well, that single interaction of Zoey’s had been seeing Adrienne’s dress, face, and hair covered in Delta’s cum, only half cleaned off, and being worn as a badge of pride. Or, Zoey’s cum, seeing how Delta had been borrowing her cock for the night.

So, yeah. Adrienne wouldn’t have much issues with their business. As Delta suggested, it would probably be the opposite; she might be more than eager to jump into it, simply because it excited her. Zoey wouldn’t be surprised if she made an enthusiastic saleswoman, going above and beyond what was expected of her to get potions off the shelves.

Her background as an accountant was the cherry on top. Sabina could handle the paperwork and administrative tasks, having run her own business for years, but the increased volume from Zoey’s eventual contributions—because she didn’t intend to be a novice student forever—would be eased with Adrienne’s help.

The biggest issue would of course be relocation, since Adrienne might not want to pack up and head off to Mantle, but as far as Zoey knew, people who lived in the Fractures weren’t usually strictly beholden to whatever city. Civilians came down to the Fractures for the increased profit, and rarely intended to live their lives here. Even the safest cities like Treyhull weren’t really safe, not by surface standards.

Plus maybe Adrienne had an adventurous spirit, and would want to trek out to Mantle simple for the experience. Relocating might even be a bonus to her.

They’d find all that out during the interview.

“I’ve never really hired someone before,” Zoey said, “but yeah, between the two of us, I’m sure it won’t be a problem. An hour or two, you said?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.