This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 126

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 126 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Rosalie had one major complaint about her girlfriend, amazing as she was: she was just so distracting.

On arriving to Treyhull, Rosalie had, naturally, set out to the Guild’s training rooms to continue working on ‘Reach’, her newest third-advancement skill. She’d carried along Zoey’s linking plate. She wouldn’t need to use it until Zoey’s training session with Maddy, assuming the mage was even available today, but Rosalie had kept it on hand just in case. Zoey’s class needed recharging, and it was up to her and Delta to handle that.

Just, how was she supposed to carry around her girlfriend’s fourteen inch cock and not be distracted?

As far as Rosalie was concerned, distractions were the death of a wayfaring career. How could anyone expect to reach the pinnacle of any field when it wasn’t their highest priority? When their mind wasn’t focused one-hundred percent on striving for the peak?

In Rosalie’s case, it seemed the answer was by that same distraction providing ridiculous benefits. Zoey’s class—well, Zoey in general—might occupy her mind to an outrageous degree these days, but it was hard to argue the results earned from teaming up with her.

But those distractions followed her everywhere. It simply wasn’t fair. She was doing her best to stay focused and train with Reach, learning how to bend and twist space as she thrust, jabbed, and even threw her spear, but her mind kept, invariably, wandering back to that item she had sitting on the bench. She was in a private training room, more than able to afford them, and so Zoey’s cock was at no risk of someone passing by and seeing it.

And yes, she could simply store the linking plate in her inventory—they had discovered early on that was safe—and thus halfway solve the distraction, but Rosalie had the item in the first place so that if it got hard, she would take care of it. That was Rosalie’s signal that Zoey needed recharging.

Zoey’s cock had disappeared earlier, which Rosalie could only assume meant she’d been using it on Sabina, that rather stiff alchemist she’d only met once or twice. But it was back, now. Sitting there. On the bench. Fourteen inches of her girlfriend’s cock.

Rosalie shook her head clear, realizing she had, once again, gotten lost in her thoughts. She returned to training.

Another half-hour later, she admitted defeat. With a huff, she sat down on the bench next to her girlfriend’s cock, somewhat sweaty from the effort of using Reach—it was an ability that took no small physical toll, as expected of a third-advancement skill.

Zoey’s cock sat there, soft, but still outrageously large, and equally as tempting. Rosalie glared at it. When Zoey’s cock didn’t response to the scathing look, that only made her angrier.

Since when had her composure been so frail? That she couldn’t even complete a training session without wanting to play around with a toy that’d been left near her? It was genuinely infuriating. She was mad at herself, of course, not Zoey, for all the piercing glare she leveled at Zoey’s member would suggest otherwise.

She needed to start working on her willpower and composure. It was something she had already thought she’d mastered, but recent events had proved that was incorrect.

Rosalie fidgeted in place, some of the anger melting as an idea hit her.

Composure practice.

Keeping control of herself in a difficult situation.

Well ... Rosalie could imagine one such event that would challenge her. And it solved another problem of hers, too.

Shivering at the absurd idea, she immediately scolded herself. She couldn’t seriously be considering doing that?

She reached a finger out and traced a digit across Zoey’s length. It twitched in response, and Rosalie jumped almost as much as it did.

Infuriatingly, Zoey didn’t spare a moment to respond to Rosalie’s touch. In less than a few seconds, fourteen inches of veiny, thick girl cock stood straight up in the air, and Rosalie had to hold down the linking plate so it didn’t topple over.

“Really?” Rosalie demanded. “I just have to touch you for you to be ready?”

She sounded angry, but inwardly, she was flushing. Just tracing a finger down Zoey’s cock had made her instantly hard? She was that excited by the idea Rosalie wanted to play with her?

It would be rude to ignore Zoey after getting her hard, Rosalie felt. Plus, she supposed, her idea for ‘composure training’ wasn’t that ridiculous. Maybe a bit strange, but certainly effective.

Rosalie reached out and grabbed her girlfriend’s cock. The warm heat of it pulsed into her hand, and it throbbed in her grip. She stroked up and down, bunching Zoey’s foreskin around her cock tip, then running her hand down, fascinated by the sight of how it shifted in her hand. Something about Zoey’s cock was almost literally entrancing. Because it had been bestowed by a deity? Rosalie didn’t think anything supernatural was going on with her attraction to it. Unfortunately, she might just be a slut for her girlfriend’s fourteen-inch girl cock. Who wouldn’t be?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.