This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 127

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 127 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Rosalie’s skin was on fire the moment she exited the training room. She couldn’t really be doing this. Her, the heiress to an entire highguild? She was hardly an instantly recognizable public figure, hence why she didn’t go through extensive efforts to disguise herself, but that said, it wasn’t entirely out of hand that someone recognized her.

And she was walking around with fourteen inches of her girlfriend’s cock stuffed inside her?

Almost idly, she tightened her stomach, then rubbed a hand there. She could feel Zoey’s cock through her shirt, or the bulge of it, at least.

Poise training, she reminded herself. She was simply building up a resistance to her arousal. Clearly, that needed to be done, with how distracted she was recently.

And it made total sense that this was an effective way to handle that problem.

A part of her rolled her eyes at the hoops she was jumping through to justify this event, but she stalwartly squashed it down. Poise training, she scowled at that mutinous voice.

Walking was a bit troublesome. Not just because she had a twitching, pulsing rod the side of her forearm—bigger, even—inside her, but because the smooth metal linking plate between her legs also made it awkward. That said, her real problem was having her organs mixed around with each step. It took nearly everything she had not to moan, or even whimper, as she strode down the hallway.

The glass windows peeking into the non-private training rooms at least acted as mirrors, and Rosalie could tell she was keeping control of herself. She moved naturally, despite the difficulty of doing so, with long regal steps, and her face was impassive, her usual stoic mask. Her years of genuine poise training had come with some benefits, and she wasn’t entirely hopeless.

She reached the receptionist. Making eye contact with another woman while her girlfriend’s cock was pulsing heat inside her, crammed nearly to her breasts, was more of an ordeal than she expected it to be. Rosalie was nearly set on fire with shame. Her. The heir to the d’Celestin empire. Walking around like a perverted exhibitionist. Sure, her real intent was to train her composure, but a regular person wouldn’t buy that if she were somehow caught.

And, unfortunately, with the shame came an equal amount of arousal. Her pussy clamped down on Zoey’s cock, and a moan nearly escaped her lips. In a burning instant of clarity, she realized that if Zoey finished, Rosalie might have some serious problems. What would she do if a bucket’s worth of cum, Zoey’s typical absurd load, started pouring into her?

This was a terrible idea.

She kept going.

Rosalie met warm brown eyes with her usual cool gaze. “I’m done with room 14-K.” She slid the key across the counter. “Have a nice day.”

“You as well, Miss,” the brunette said, flashing her a smile. Rosalie returned it with a polite nod of her own, then turned and left.

Zoey’s cock stirred around inside her with each step.

At least it was staying in without too many issues. She didn’t have to constantly reach down and adjust it. Though the urge to do so was prevalent—though by ‘adjust’, she meant fall down and start pumping vigorously.

Rosalie modified her plans. She’d initially intended to head out into the city and run errands, but she admitted that was vastly overestimating her capabilities. Part of being a competent wayfarer meant recognizing what was and wasn’t possible, and Rosalie knew being out in public, surrounded by so many people, was something she wouldn’t survive through. Already her pussy clamped and squirmed against Zoey’s cock, pleasure coursing through her with each twitch of her agitated girlfriend’s thick member. Zoey had to be upset that Rosalie was just keeping it there, letting it sit inside her. Though each step stirred it around, so it was hardly fully neglected.

Which was the second problem; Rosalie was having fun with this—er, she meant, this was proving itself as effective training—but she couldn’t risk having Zoey finish inside her while she was literally out in the streets. That was too much even for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.