This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 128

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 128 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Fourteen inches of her girlfriend’s cock throbbed inside Rosalie, and it took more willpower than she was willing to admit not to moan.

Oh, gods. She couldn’t imagine the shame of that. Losing composure, and not just in public, but right in front of their potential fourth party member.

Maddy cheerfully barreled through the conversation, oblivious to Rosalie’s plight. Maybe that meant she was doing something right? She felt like a complete mess, inches from falling apart, but Maddy at least greeted her like usual.

“So Delta and Zoey are back too, yeah?” she asked. “Are lessons on for this afternoon? Haven’t had a chance to talk with her.”

“Zoey intended to come find you and ask. So I imagine so.”

“Cool. Sounds fun. Didn’t have any plans, and honestly, wasn’t sure what I would’ve done with myself. Think I’ve been in Treyhull too long. Needa get out again.”

“I’m not one for idleness, either.”

Her voice quavered on the last word, even casual smalltalk too much for Rosalie to work through, and Maddy paused, clearly noticing.

She had to know. Didn’t she? Rosalie’s face had to give it away all by its own.

“Wow, you look beat,” Maddy said. “Went hard on your training session? Or just got done with a spar?”

Her pussy clamped down on Zoey’s cock, squirming against it, and it pulsed back, radiating heat into her. Even after ten minutes stuffed inside her, it stayed rock hard, throbbing with excitement.

“The former,” Rosalie said.

She let out a shaky breath, then strangled a moan before it could escape. Gods, she wasn’t more excited because Maddy was here, was she? That an associate of hers was watching her? Watching her stand there, her girlfriend’s gigantic cock pulsing inside her pussy?

Maddy paused a second time, and Rosalie wondered whether she was actually pulling anything off. The blue-haired girl continued with only a slight hesitation.

“Wanna have a round with me?” Maddy asked. “Finding good sparring partners can be a real challenge.”

“I’m resting,” Rosalie said stiffly. “Just watching the competition, for now. Maybe later.”

“Fair enough.”

A short lull in the conversation. They watched the two combatants go at it for a minute or two. Maddy shifted in place, then glanced at Rosalie. “So. Um. It’s good that I caught you. There’s something I’ve been wanting to talk to you about.”

“Oh?” Rosalie said, somewhat faintly.

The radiating heat was starting to suffuse her in entirety, and she wondered whether she would have to cut this conversation short and flee for a safe space. She fought down the growing pleasure, refusing to give in. At a minimum, she would finish this conversation. She hadn’t lasted a quarter as long as she intended, so that was the smallest goalpost she would reach.

“Yeah. Um. I don’t think there’s a good way to ease into this,” Maddy said. “But ... I think I know who you are. Like. Who you are.”

That statement, at least, managed to shock Rosalie out of her tenuous circumstances. She stiffened, then turned a sharp look to Maddy, who laughed nervously. Maddy fidgeted as she looked back forward to the ongoing duel.

“Yeah. I mean, you know who my parents are, so you know I’m at least kind of informed. And Rosalie’s a common name, since, you know, the leader of the Deepshunter guild has a daughter named Rosalie. Made it pretty popular.” She gave her a significant look.

Oh, gods.

She could not be having this conversation right now. It was the worst possible time. Rosalie simply didn’t have the faculties available to navigate it. She’d known Maddy might figure her identity out, since she hadn’t taken any grand measures to hide herself, having only intended to be in Treyhull briefly. If she’d known it would be an extended stay, she would have dyed her hair and given a false name. For this exact situation. Normal civilians might not be that aware of what she looked like, though some would, but of course the daughter of a Sovereign—even one that wasn’t especially prominent—could possibly recognize her, the daughter of Enzo d’Celestin.

Maddy’s voice lowered. “You’re just, you know. Too good. Freakishly. I’ve never seen anyone move like you do. It’s incredible. I could put aside the hair, eyes, and name. I’m sure the world’s not crawling with blonde girls named Rosalie, but I also doubt it’s that rare. Even wayfarers who use a spear ... though we’re reaching odd coincidence territory, there. But I can imagine there’s only one person as good as you. Only Enzo’s daughter could tear apart Delta like that. You know she was undefeated before you? And you made that first spar look like a joke.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.