This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 129

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 129 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

For a long time, Rosalie didn’t know how to respond.

“I guess they are,” she finally settled on.

Maddy tittered nervously. Her face, beet red, was surely the same shade as Rosalie’s own.

Rosalie looked down at herself, then back up at Maddy. The damage had already been done, so she withdrew Zoey’s cock from inside her, since she could hardly leave it in. She stifled an unfortunate moan on the way out, which she pretended didn’t happen, then put the linking plate—and Zoey’s wet cock—into her inventory.

The situation she’d ended up in through her uncontained lust felt somewhat surreal, but she pushed past it. She needed to handle this, and didn’t want to rely on Maddy’s illusion forever. All it took was a high advancement mage coming by, who her illusions couldn’t fool, for Rosalie’s true state to be revealed.

And her true state really shouldn’t be revealed. Moment by moment, the insanity of what she’d done came closer into focus.

She’d really done that?

Had she gone insane?

Well, for a certain manner of speaking, she had. With arousal. It had been so overwhelming it had erased any other judgment of hers.

She grabbed a towel out of her inventory and got to work cleaning herself up.

“I, um. Get it?” Maddy said, breaking the silence. “I’ve gotten caught up in some stuff I should’ve have, too. You’re not alone there. The safety of illusions make it pretty tempting to get a little adventurous. So I get the appeal?” She blushed even deeper at the admission, and Rosalie appreciated that Maddy was making efforts to reassure her, even at the cost of her own embarrassment.

“I can’t believe I did that,” Rosalie muttered. “Gods. What is wrong with me?”

Maddy laughed again. “Like I said, sometimes we get caught up. Um, do you need help?”

“No. Thank you.”

Mortified, Rosalie finished the frantic clean up. She wiped her thighs down then pulled the towel into her inventory. She stood, but couldn’t quite meet Maddy’s eyes.

“We should talk,” Rosalie said.

“Yeah. Okay. Sure.”

A short, mortifying walk later, with Rosalie only feeling half-conscious from the cascades of pure, distilled shame coursing through her, they arrived to a private training room. Rosalie closed the door.

There was absolutely nothing she could say to defend herself.

“Thank you,” Rosalie settled on. “That would have been even more disastrous had you not been there.”

Though, if Maddy hadn’t shown up, she might never have lost control in the first place. Or in the worst case, Rosalie would have had the clarity of mind to seek out a restroom. Maddy’s presence, along with her reveal of knowing who Rosalie was, had been the catalyst that had hurled her over the edge. Rosalie was still grappling with what that meant. The implications behind how deeply aroused by shame and embarrassment she was.

“Well, you know,” Maddy said. “Happy to help where I can.” She smiled, and it seemed genuine, though the blue-haired girl was still blushing deeply from the event. Rosalie was too, for that matter.

Since she had no defense that could remotely excuse her behavior, Rosalie simply moved on. The best case scenario was that neither of them spoke of the event ever again.

And there was a more important topic to address, besides. One she hadn’t been able to before.

“You know who I am,” Rosalie said. “Does anyone else?”

Maddy was also eager to move past the awkwardness—not that they could actually move past it. It hung in the air, and certainly wouldn’t be going away. But they still tried to ignore what had happened. Maddy considered Rosalie’s question. “Nobody that I know for sure. People generally mind their own business, and you haven’t been here all that long. I have to figure someone’ll put two and two together, though.”

Rosalie had assumed the same. “We won’t be staying much longer. Another week at most, then we’ll be setting off.”

“You’ll probably be fine, then,” Maddy said. “It was just easy for me because, you know, I’m more informed than most. And we’re thinking of teaming up, so it was on my mind.”

Rosalie nodded.

“Do the others know? I assume they don’t,” Maddy said.

“They don’t.”

“Not even Zoey?”

Rosalie winced. “I’ve been meaning to. I just don’t know how. And we’ve been busy. There hasn’t been much chance.”

“That’s fair.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.