This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

After Zoey’s third orgasm, and Mel’s eighth, she was starting to lose hope.

Zoey had expected the slime-girl would be long-lasting, on account of her being a magical dungeon’s final boss, and by matter of her wanting to fight through the proxy of fucking. But eight times? And they hadn’t been gentle climaxes. Her whole body had been a shaking, twitching mess each time, turning the slime-girl’s brain to mush as she whined and spat obscenities and lewd nonsense, but still, she kept going—kept wanting more.

The good news was that Zoey’s efforts were having an effect. The dark-green orb inside Mel’s chest had started to affect an orange tint, approaching red. Zoey used her not-very-comprehensive understanding of video games to guess the orb somehow related to her status, or her ‘healthiness’, for a perversion of the word. She was being worn out. And that could be seen physically, too, by the way Mel’s control of her body had lost some of its finesse. Every slapping thrust of Zoey’s cock into her insides left sticky green residue, now, no longer just clinging, but actually separating from her body. She was melting from pleasure—literally.

Which had meant things had gotten quite messy in the past twenty minutes. Zoey was covered in green slime—Mel’s green slime—though her body hadn’t actually changed much; it was the same gorgeous collection of curves, and provided the same tight interior coaxing for Zoey’s girlcock. She had, however, grown the tiniest bit smaller—her misplacing of her goo shrinking her height by maybe an inch.

There was another piece of good news, despite Zoey’s fatigue, and the way her stamina flagged. Zoey had a plan. She’d formed it while curling out Mel’s eighth orgasm with her fingers and tongue. The orb, deep inside Mel’s body: Zoey thought she could reach it, now that Mel’s body had more give—and by the fact it seemed to have shrunken the smallest amount.

Zoey finished riding Mel down, then rolled her over onto her back. She shuffled between her legs, gripping her cock and lining it up to her entrance.

“R-Really ought to pace yourself,” Mel teased. “Going inside again? Already? I know you like my insides, but you’re going to lose.”

Zoey was already close to losing, so she needed to go for a hail-mary. She grunted instead of responding, not having the energy to respond to Mel’s playful teasing anymore. She pouted at that, but gasped when Zoey’s cock split her lower lips open, and she pressed in.

Just because she and Mel had been going at it for a while didn’t mean she’d grown immune to the slime-girl’s tight walls, but Zoey reined her reactions in and forced herself to focus. She paid attention to how deep her cock reached—Zoey’s generous loads of girlcum from her previous orgasms had slowly absorbed into Mel’s slime, then disappeared—when she was buried all the way in. Where there’d been two inches or so until the orb, now there was only one. If Zoey slammed hard enough, it should bump.

And who knew if that would do anything, but it was her best shot.

“Help me,” Zoey said gruffly. “Push hard.”

Mel laughed delightedly. “Yes ma’am.” She dug her hands into the soft earth to either side of her, getting a grip for helping push against Zoey. She hadn’t an idea what Zoey was going for, Zoey assumed.

Zoey pulled back, savoring the hot, sticky slide of the slime-girl’s pussy despite the importance of her goal, then, mustering all her strength, slammed in as hard as she could. Mel, ever the accommodator, did as Zoey asked—she pushed as hard as she could, too, jerking her lower body into Zoey.

Zoey’s cock slid through Mel’s body, and with the force of her impact, her lower half slapped into Mel’s and managed to embed half an inch into her gooey substance. Zoey craned her hips forward, too, really getting as far as she could.

The tip of her cock bumped a hard object.

The reaction was almost shocking. Mel cried out, her pussy clamping down like a vice, and her entire body spasming. For almost ten second she shook, writhing around on the ground, before finally releasing, and panting. Zoey couldn’t help but be concerned—it looked like it had been legitimately painful, which wasn’t her goal. Or, had it been?

“Oh my gods,” Mel panted out. “You h-hit my core. I can’t believe you can reach that far.” Something wild appeared in her eyes. “Do it again. It hurt so much.”

Huh.

So it had been painful, but Mel had liked it anyway.

Zoey pulled back, Mel braced against the dirt, and they worked together to slam Zoey’s cock back into her ‘core’, which, Zoey guessed, was what the orb of translucent glass was called.

Mel contracted and spasmed, her ninth orgasm ravaging her body, despite that they’d just started—that it had only taken two thrusts. Zoey almost sagged in relief, because it looked like she’d found the advantage she needed. The problem was, Mel’s seizure-like spasms were really doing something to milk Zoey’s cock, and while she hadn’t fallen apart in two thrusts like Mel, she was also closer to giving out than the slime-girl. She couldn’t afford to keep exhausting herself.

The ninth, tenth, and eleventh climaxes were easy enough to draw from Mel. On the twelfth, Zoey emptied herself into Mel’s cute insides, and collapsed forward, panting into the sticky girl’s shapely breasts. Still smelled sweet and citrusy. Wasn’t quite as comforting, anymore.

“Aw, c’mon,” Mel complained. “Just a few more. I think you’ll actually have me.”

She wasn’t lying; the core had dipped further into red, a similar neon to Mel’s green slime. Zoey clawed her way to a fourth wind, got back up, and continued pounding into slimy, clenching pussy.

Fourteen did the trick.

Mel lay in a gooey puddle, her body barely able to keep formed. She murmured happy nonsense to herself, eyes closed, and the previous forest-green core in her lower-chest now a bright, neon red, with cracks running through it.

Zoey wanted so desperately to fall back into the grass and pass out, but she had shit to do. She staggered to her feet, swaying and almost falling over.

“Sure you don’t want some more?” Mel babbled happily to her as she passed. “You can still use me. I just can’t move.”

No, thank you. The first half had been amazing, but the second half, not so much. Zoey enjoyed a good fucking, but that had been, uh, stressful. Usually her life—and her friend’s life—wasn’t on the line.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.