This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 132

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 132 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

The conversation from there went to lighter topics—with both Jacquelyn and Delta seeming more eager to flirt than discuss the Church and its principles. Zoey trusted that Delta knew what she was doing, so she played along. It wasn’t like it was unpleasant. Though the flash of zealotry had been off-putting, Jacquelyn was a great conversationalist, and Zoey had always been weak to pretty women.

Unfortunately, Jacquelyn needed to extract herself from the conversation; she had other guests to entertain, or rather, recruit. She suggested Zoey and Delta come find her after the event. Zoey was tempted to take her up on the offer, regardless that she and Delta had other goals today, and regardless of the rather disconcerting bit of fervency she’d displayed. By the way Delta’s eyes tracked Jacquelyn’s sashaying hips as she left, then how she quirked an eyebrow at Zoey, Zoey could tell Delta agreed. They silently agreed they’d figure out where that was going later, though; they really did have more pressing goals.

Not longer after Jacquelyn’s departure, the main speaker arrived and got everyone’s attention. The guests, who’d been scattered through the hall either eating or socializing, gathered around the raised platform. There was a decent amount of people, so a crowd formed. The man’s voice was amplified through magical means, carrying far, which meant they didn’t have to pack too tightly together to hear.

The following minutes comprised Zoey’s first-ever introductory cult pitch. It was a lot more moderated than Jacquelyn’s diving-in of the topics, but held the same general idea—that misbehavior among those granted powerful classes, both combat-oriented and not, was causing the literal erosion and destruction of the world. Dressed up in a calm, reasonable tone, Zoey could how people would buy into it. People believed far crazier things, even from Zoey’s world, where magic wasn’t real. And by cult standards, even, she would call it downright tame. They weren’t trying to summon demons or end the world or such. Though, to be honest, the exact goals of the group eluded her. They hardly divulged their full plans. Zoey assumed that was intentional. Deeper integration into the Church undoubtedly led to unpleasant realizations, but initial recruits weren’t privy to them just yet.

Following the speech, what everyone had been waiting for arrived. They made a great show of carrying out the mysterious ‘proof’ wrapped in black cloth, as if transporting some delicate, arcane artifact. Which was close to the truth, Zoey knew, having been told in advance by Jacquelyn. If they’d really found a ‘broken item’, so to say, then they were in possession of something incredibly rare. Because had the decaying shards been something common, or the resulting ‘broken items’, then this small-time cult wouldn’t be thought of as insane people—the secret would be out in the open, and likely, the world in a frenzy as they came to terms with their fundamental laws breaking down.

“Please be advised,” the speaker said, “that this will be unpleasant, but perfectly safe. One of our members recently found this in an expedition of hers. It is proof of our claims. That the world is coming apart at the seams.”

Without further ceremony, he unveiled the artifact.

Interested, Zoey inspected the item, a clear, unblemished crystal ball. So did most of the crowd.

She, as many others, winced, a wave going through the group as a jumbled cacophony of information entered their heads. It was similar to the item they’d found down in their own shard, but far worse. Her team had come upon a ‘chewed on’ shard, for a lack of perfect terminology. The invader had destabilized Mel’s home but had ultimately left it functional and in-tact in the ways that mattered.

This item, however, was far more dilapidated. Chewed up and spat out, nearly completely broken. Zoey couldn’t even intuit an impression of what the description should have been, as she had with the remote vibrator. Only a complete, jarring mess.

The crowd broke out into worried whispers and even some loud exclamations. Zoey, for her part, shared a concerned look with Delta.

It was the last confirmation they’d needed. Whether these people had information on the shard-eaters or not, they at a minimum had a member who had been to a broken shard. Lacking any other lead, finding and speaking to that person was the best path toward information they had.

The problem, of course, would be arranging a meeting. The woman’s name who’d found it hadn’t even been mentioned.

Following the big reveal—which was honestly fascinating even to Zoey and Delta, who’d been prepared for it—the members of the Church obscured the item and carried it away. Zoey tracked it as it went, wondering how in the world they were going to find the proper person to talk to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.