This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 137

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 137 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Zoey had always been kind of fond of air hockey, and funny enough, this world had a game that was nearly identical. The bad news was that Delta’s unbelievable competence meant Zoey was hard-pressed to survive for more than a few seconds on each volley.

At the puck slamming into her goal for the sixth time in rapid succession, Zoey couldn’t help but let out a growl of frustration. She fumbled the disc from the receptacle and slapped it back onto the table, determined to win the next exchange.

“Oh,” Delta said. “I’m getting to you, aren’t I? It’s about time.”

Another rapidfire bout, and Zoey’s zero-to-seven defeat was confirmed.

Delta approached, laughing, and wrapped her hands around Zoey’s waist. “Aw, come on. It’s not your fault you’re bad. Well, I mean, it kind of is, but that’s okay.”

Huffing, Zoey said, “What happened to letting me win a few? I thought you were trying to get lucky?”

“Eh, I’ve got the feeling I’ll be getting some no matter what, tonight. See, that’s why you have to be less obvious—keep me on my toes.”

Zoey gave her a sour expression, which only prompted another laugh from Delta. The foxgirl really did seem to enjoy trash talking, and Zoey wasn’t mad at her, exactly, but admittedly she was getting a bit frustrated at her repeated losses.

“You know, you’d have more of a challenge with Rosalie,” Zoey said. “I’m the wrong person to face off in skill games.”

“I’d have too much of a challenge,” Delta said. “That girl’s a freak.” She smirked. “In more ways than one, as we’ve both learned.” Continuing to chuckle, Delta plastered kisses up and down Zoey’s neck and collarbone. “Aw, c’mon. Don’t be mad. You’re just really, really bad at this game. It’s not that big of a deal, I promise.”

It was hard to stay mad at Delta while having her face held and kisses peppered up and down her, even when Delta’s playfulness was bordering on aggressive.

“I think I’ve figured it out,” Zoey said.

“Hm?”

“Why you do this.”

“This?”

“You’ve beat me about fifty times in a row, but you’re as excited each time. Why?”

“Because winning is fun?”

“Because,” Zoey said, “you like being on top.”

Delta paused. “I mean, yeah. You’re not wrong. Who doesn’t?”

Zoey grabbed the foxgirl’s hips, then spun her sideways, pinning her into the air hockey table and forcing her to lean back as Zoey loomed over her.

“And I don’t mind that,” Zoey said. “But I think I should clear something up about tonight.”

“Oh?” Delta’s response came, but in a totally different tone from before.

“I’m on top, this time,” Zoey murmured, leaning close to her. “When I take you back and fuck you, you’re the bottom. You can have all of this,” Zoey waved around at the arcade, “but when we get back, you’re my subby little slut for the night. Understand?”

For a moment, Delta only looked up at Zoey with wide eyes. “Wow,” she said. “I really did get to you. Where did all this come from? You’re that defensive about air hockey, are you?”

Zoey laughed. She kissed Delta. “I just want my own turn.” Zoey’s hands wandered up Delta’s hips and onto the sides of her chest—then inward, cupping her tits over her clothing and squeezing. “I haven’t had a chance to pin you down. To have you begging. And that’s what I want tonight.” Zoey bit gently, tugging back on Delta’s lower lip. “Let me rephrase, actually. It’s not what I want, but what I’ll have. You don’t have a choice in the matter.”

Delta released a shaky breath, her eyes closing as she let Zoey’s hands wander. “I mean, if you insist.”

“Good.” She kissed Delta one last time, a quick peck, then stepped back. “Like I said, just a warning.”

“Well, why wait?” Delta asked breathlessly. “If you’re trying to show your dominance and all that, why don’t you take me right here? You scared or something?”

The words had the usual teasing edge to them, like Delta was treating her warning as a joke. Zoey frowned, then, with a surge of annoyance appearing out of nowhere, she grabbed Delta’s waist and spun the girl around. She pushed her face down into the table and bent over the other girl, her pelvis pressed into Delta’s ass. “What? You think I won’t? If you’re not careful, you’ll get what you’re asking for.”

“Nah,” Delta gasped back, squirming her butt against Zoey. “You wouldn’t. Anyone could see us here. You’re too much a goodie-two-shoes to fuck me in the open.” She rubbed up and down with her butt, teasing Zoey’s crotch even as Zoey had her pinned down. “If you wanna be the top so badly, then maybe you should grow a spine.”

Zoey growled, her better judgment erasing from some mixture of annoyance, arousal, and pride. She pushed Delta’s face into the table, then grasped around the other girl’s front, finding her pants button and popping it open. She made to yank the fabric down, but gasping, Delta caught her hands before she could.

“S-Shit,” Delta said, sounding genuinely shocked. “Okay, okay, never mind. Fuck.” She laughed, actively fending off Zoey’s hands. “No, seriously, we shouldn’t actually do that. We’re way too in public.”

Reluctantly, Zoey let Delta guide her hands away. She stepped back and let the foxgirl turn around and lean up off the edge of the table. She was breathing hard.

“But you’re real worked up, huh?” Delta asked. Her face was an uncharacteristic red—and her pupils were blown out in excitement. “There’s a perfectly usable restroom like twenty feet away, though. If you don’t wanna wait, maybe we can use that?”

“What if I want you here?” Zoey asked. She stepped close to her for a second time, fingers going to her pants button, popping it open. She slipped a hand down, but Delta, laughing and flushed, grabbed her wrist before she could get too far.

“I get it, I get it,” Delta said. “You called my bluff. Okay.” Rather than sounding at all uncomfortable about Zoey’s advances, Delta sounded amused—and eager. “Come on. You can punish me for mouthing off in the bathroom.”

Zoey considered the offer, her arousal and desire warring with her sense of practicality. A part of her really did want to bend Delta over and claim her right in the middle of the busy arcade. The air hockey tables were out of the way, and they were alone right now, but people still filtered by here and there. Even what they’d done so far had been risky.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.