This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 138

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 138 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Content Advisory: Distension, cum inflation, double cock

Delta’s hot asshole spread around her cock, and the foxgirl whined and wiggled in place as her backdoor opened up. Zoey reached the point of no return, then gave one last little push with her hips to get all the way in.

Her cock pushed into the foxgirl, and Zoey didn’t waste time. She started pumping immediately. With one long, powerful stroke, she slapped her hips all the way into Delta’s ass, filling her up with fourteen inches of thick, throbbing girlcock. She grabbed Delta’s waist and started pistoning, each impact of Zoey’s hips into Delta’s ass rattling the stall.

“Fuck. R-Really not going easy, are you?” Delta gasped. “Shit. It’s so much. You’re way too fucking big.”

Like usual, Zoey was pleased to find that for all Delta’s confidence, being stuffed with that much cock was too much for even her. Her tight asshole squeezed around Zoey’s cock, milking out waves of pleasure with each stroke. More than that, it was Delta’s bent-over position, the moans and whines, that drove Zoey wild. She hadn’t had a chance to truly dominate the foxgirl by herself, with no gimmicks or shard shenanigans. Getting to cram her full and slap her hips into her ass was something she’d been looking forward to for a long time. The experience met her expectations.

“Do you like it?” Zoey asked, bending over to bring her lips close to Delta’s ear. She kept pumping, loud slaps echoing through the room, accompanied by Delta’s moaning. “My cock? In your asshole? It’s pretty tight. You weren’t kidding when you said you weren’t ready for it.”

Delta groaned out in response, which was a reply that pleased Zoey; she chuckled into her ear, slapping her hips into Delta’s ass harder and faster. The impacts, harsh as they were, started to turn Delta’s ass red. Her asshole squeezed up and down Zoey’s cock, the tight pressure providing an almost mind-erasing pleasure.

Zoey hadn’t been holding back, but she lost what little self-control she had. She pounded into the foxgirl as hard and fast as she could manage. The stall rattled with the force of her impacts. Delta’s moans were interrupted with each hit, cutting off to be replaced with gasps.

“Fuck. Give it to me. Fill my asshole,” Delta whined. “It’s so good.”

Zoey was happy to oblige the request. She pounded mercilessly into the foxgirl’s ass, the sound of their skin slapping together loud and lewd in the confined space of the bathroom. Delta’s tight asshole squeezed around her cock with each thrust, massaging up and down fourteen inches of her cock. Wet, warm heat wrapped her, coaxing her higher and higher.

It was intoxicating, getting to pin Delta against the wall and fuck her so violently in the ass. More than just the sensation and having her whine and cry out, having control over such an unwieldy, unyielding personality drove her wild. As much as because of the pleasure of being inside Delta, Zoey pumped desperately into the other girl, growling with her energetic effort. She wanted to take her apart, to slap into her with enough violence to turn her mind to mush. She wanted Delta a whimpering mess by the time she finished fucking her.

Delta seemed to be enjoying having her ass abused and used as much as Zoey enjoyed delivering the pounding. She pushed her hips back into Zoey, matching her tempo.

“Fill me up?” Delta asked, feeling Zoey’s twitching cock inside her, rapidly approaching her climax. “Cum in my ass? Your naughty girl wants it. Please.”

Zoey dragged the fox girl up, and Delta twisted around to bring her lips to Zoey’s. Zoey kept pumping, loud slaps of flesh bouncing around the restroom. It had to be audible even from outside, but she didn’t care. One hand gripped Delta’s neck, and the other rubbed at the foxgirl’s pussy as she continued to pump the foxgirl full of girlcock.

“Please, please,” Delta gasped, pulling away. “Fill up my tight asshole with your cum. Your hot, sticky load. I want it.”

The earnestness in the begging had Zoey’s cock twitching and growing hotter inside her partner. She wouldn’t last much longer.

“My little cum dumpster wants her first load?” Zoey growled. “Then keep begging, and maybe I’ll give it to her.”

“Yes,” Delta whined, thrusting herself onto Zoey’s cock desperately. “Your filthy little cum slut wants you to finish in her ass. Give it to me.”

Zoey grabbed Delta’s legs, then forcefully picked her up. She pinned her knees back, then started bouncing the girl up and down on her cock, lifting her up with each loud clap of her pelvis into Delta’s ass. Her newfound strength really came with some benefits; she handled Delta’s weight easily.

“Here it comes, then,” Zoey groaned. “You ready?”

“Please. I need it.”

Slapping her hips forward one last time, and her entire body tensing, Zoey buried herself into Delta’s asshole and let go.

Her orgasm washed over her in an explosion of pleasure. Her girl cock throbbed, swollen with the liquid fire that rushed up and through her cock. Every inch pulsed inside Delta as hot, thick ropes spurted into the foxgirl resting on Zoey’s hips, legs pinned back in her grip.

Delta whimpered with each spurt, Zoey’s sticky cum filling her up bit by bit. More and more of her insides was coated with the hot liquid, before finally it started dripping out, nowhere else to go. Zoey’s entire body ached with pleasure, and she kept pumping, slowly working her hips back and forth, milking out as much as she could.

Finally, expended, Zoey pulled out and set the unsteady Delta back onto her feet.

Though nearly dizzy from her explosive finish, Zoey had a lot more in stow for the foxgirl—and purple eyes widened when she recognized that.

“So,” Delta said, nearly timid at seeing Zoey’s expression. “Let me guess. That surprise you were talking about?”

Zoey grabbed Delta’s waist, then carried her over to the sink and placed her there. Delta leaned back as Zoey slapped down her cum-slick cock onto her stomach. Zoey’s load coated Delta’s thighs—though she seemed to have kept most of her cum inside her. She had to be unbelievably full, considering the bucket loads Zoey spewed out. Zoey planned on filling her up even further. She wondered whether she could even make the foxgirl bulge with her cum, especially with the help she’d have for this next round. The idea drove her wild.

Delta stared down at Zoey’s fourteen inch cock draped across her body, reaching up to her breasts. Withdrawing today’s surprise from her inventory, Zoey downed the magical liquid.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.