This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 139

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 139 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Content Advisory: Miniature slimegirls (and the stuff you’d expect with that)

Zoey and Delta exited the arcade restroom with some awkwardness, having obviously gotten carried enough to be heard by anyone passing by. Loud, semi-public hijinks did come with an unfortunate reality—and in this case, it was the uncomfortable, blushing young employee who told them they had to leave. The two of them had at least cleaned up after themselves. That was the bare minimum of consideration they could give.

Delta walked a bit funny on their way back to the guild. She’d handled bigger problems than what Zoey had just given her—namely down in the second shard, with that special encounter—but that had been with the help of a stretchiness potion. Two fourteen inch cocks had pushed the poor foxgirl to her limit, even accounting for Zoey’s passive accommodation skill.

“You don’t have to look so smug about it,” Delta said, elbowing her. “Yes, I can’t walk straight. Of course I can’t. It still hurts.”

“I didn’t go too hard, did I?”

“Back to sweet and caring, now?” Delta snorted. “Yes, two of those monsters was too much. And I can’t wait for it to happen again.”

That was something, at least. She did feel a bit bad about how roughly she had used Delta, even if it seemed she was happy about the situation.

They made it back to the guild with Delta hanging on Zoey’s arm the whole way through—and this time, probably because she halfway needed the help to walk. Even with a wayfarer’s massively improved constitution, being stretched in the way Zoey had punished her, Delta might need a night’s rest before she was fully recovered. She tried not to feel smug about that, but failed.

They split off to their own rooms to get cleaned off. Zoey would have joined Delta in the shower if she didn’t fear being unable to help herself from ravishing the foxgirl another round—and she really thought Delta needed the break.

Walking in, something sitting on the nightstand caught her eye—an item that Zoey had halfway forgotten about until just now.

The jar of green goo that Mel had given her had changed. Before, it had just been a green puddle sitting at the bottom of the glass container, seemingly inert. Mel had said it was ‘her’, in a way, so Zoey hadn’t stored it in her inventory; she carried it along the manual way.

But rather than being a jar with some green gelatin at the bottom, it was a jar with a person inside, now.

Or rather, a miniature slimegirl. Not more than seven or so inches tall, not even reaching the top of the jar itself—which was a large, thick piece of glass meant for alchemy reagent collection.

Shocked, Zoey came closer. Having also seen Zoey, the green goo-girl inside patted the glass jar in excitement, then waved rapidly at her.

“Mel?” Zoey asked.

The goo-girl continued to cheerfully go wild, ecstatic at Zoey’s arrival. Her bouncy curves were as generous as Mel’s—and as on display. She was more or less an exact replica, just scaled down.

“Mel? That’s you? Really?” Zoey grabbed the jar and lifted it up to get a better look.

Inside, the goo-girl hesitated, then shrugged. She nodded, then shook her head.

“You can understand me?”

A nod.

“But ... can’t talk?”

Another nod.

“Huh,” Zoey said. What did she mean by the confusion in her response to ‘are you Mel’, then? She had both nodded and shook her head. Then, she both was and was not Mel? She guessed for a separate entity spawned from Mel’s body, that made some kind of sense. Maybe they had come from the same template and she had Mel’s memories, but technically wasn’t Mel? “Here, let me get you out of there.”

She uncapped the jar, then held a few fingers down into the space, which the goo-girl eagerly grabbed onto. She was, like Mel, warm and sticky to the touch. Zoey lifted her out, then set her on her palm. She held her, the experience feeling somewhat surreal—having a sapient mini-Mel sitting there in her palm, beaming at her.

Then, something that Zoey probably should have expected happened. Mel pointed at Zoey’s crotch, then pointed at her own mouth.

“Uh,” Zoey said.

Mel repeated the action, then stomped her foot and crossed her arms.

“Mel said you’d need to be fed,” Zoey said. “That’s what you’re asking?”

Gooey green hair bounced as mini-Mel nodded rapidly. She gave two thumbs up and a bright smile.

“How’s that supposed to work?” Zoey asked, a bit incredulously. The goo-girl was like, seven inches tall.

She pointed insistently at Zoey’s crotch, then mimed dragging her pants down. Then she mimed some cruder actions, and Zoey’s eyes widened.

“You want to handle it yourself?”

Mel looked at her incredulously.

Which, yeah. Obviously Mel would want to handle the extraction herself. But with a seven-inch version of her body? Seriously, how would that even work? Zoey’s cock was literally bigger than her.

Zoey kind of wanted to find out—even if the idea was pretty weird. But weird wasn’t bad. Plenty of things she’d gotten up to recently were weird.

Still, a seven inch slimegirl? Pleasuring her?

Mel stomped her foot impatiently, demanding to know why Zoey was hesitating. She was, it seemed, eager to get started.

Well.

Might as well, then.

The poor goo-girl did need to be fed.

Zoey placed Mel onto the bed, then sat herself, tossing off her shoes and wiggling down her pants. Despite having just emptied herself into Delta several times, her cock had already grown to full mast. Ephy’s blessing really came with a versatile, always-ready tool. She took off the portal panties next, revealing the fourteen inches of twitching girlcock—a sight that Mel, to her side, audibly cheered at. She couldn’t talk, apparently, but could still make noises. The miniature slime girl threw herself onto Zoey’s lap, arms wrapping around the giant member she would soon be extracting her meal from.

After wiggling her body against Zoey’s cock for a moment, the slime girl seemed to come to terms with the reality of the situation. She stepped back and frowned. She shared a glance with Zoey.

“Yeah,” Zoey said dryly. “That’s what I was saying.”

Mel—or mini-Mel, she supposed, but sharing the name was easier—gave a firm, determined nod, indicating she wouldn’t be dissuaded from her task. She wanted to handle extraction herself, so she would figure out the inconvenience of the size difference.

Her body rippled, and after a shapeshifting attempt—a skill even miniature slimes apparently had—she managed to put on about two more inches. Which left her at nine, five short of Zoey’s own cock. Still, it closed the gap somewhat. Maybe Mel would be able to grow more in the future, but she didn’t have enough mass to manage it right now. Presumably she’d one day grow back to a normal sized slimegirl, though that was guessing on Zoey’s part. This was obviously unexplored territory.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.