This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 140

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 140 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Following mini-Mel’s feeding, Zoey returned to her original goal: getting cleaned. A quick shower later, Zoey stepped out, feeling fresh—all the sweat and other sticky substances cleaned off her skin. A quick glance showed mini-Mel luxuriating in her jar, happily stuffed full. The sight was a bit odd, and Zoey blushed before looking away. That had definitely been one of her stranger misadventures.

Zoey had barely settled on the bed and cracked open her alchemy textbook—her standard free-time filler—before the rummaging-around of a key in a lock announced Rosalie’s return. The blonde strode in, a distracted look on her face.

“Welcome back.”

“Thanks. How was...” Rosalie trailed off, eyes latching to Mel’s jar. Ever attentive, it hadn’t taken long for Rosalie to see it. Inside, a comatose, stomach-bulging mini-slime rested, wearing the easily identifiable expression of someone well-fucked to near unconsciousness. Rosalie stared at the jar for a moment, then turned two raised eyebrows at Zoey.

“Uh. I can explain?”

“Is that Mel?”

“Sort of.”

“And is that cum?”

“Well, yeah.”

“You came inside a seven-inch version of Mel.”

“She asked politely?”

Rosalie stared incredulously at her, then shook her head. “After today, who am I to talk? I suppose we’re both degenerates.”

“Both of us? What happened?” Zoey’s mind of course went to that interruption back during Sabina’s alchemy lessons—when Rosalie had decided to store Zoey’s cock inside her for an extended period. It had made paying attention to what Sabina was saying rather hard.

Rosalie’s cheeks tinted. “You haven’t heard? Did you see Maddy today?”

“No?”

“Well, never mind, then. What happened with Mel?”

Zoey considered pushing, since her curiosity had been piqued—especially with how Maddy was apparently related—but decided against it. For now. She would press later.

“I came back, and she was like that,” Zoey said. “Or, well, back in her human shape. Not...”

“Cream filled?” Rosalie asked dryly.

“Since when are you crude?”

“Since a certain girlfriend of mine corrupted me.”

“Guilty as charged, I guess.”

Rosalie rolled her eyes. “So, what does feeding her do? Mel said you would need to, but what’s it for?”

“I kinda assumed she’d get bigger. Maybe we’ll have our own pet slimegirl after some time.”

Rosalie couldn’t entirely hide her interest at that. She was more reserved than Delta, and hadn’t wanted to sleep with Mel in either of the opportunities that had arisen—but Zoey suspected she would warm up to the idea over time. Especially if she got to know Mel better; that was the prerequisite, Zoey knew. Her girlfriend wasn’t quite as willing to sleep with strangers and she and Delta were.

“I’m curious how that’ll develop,” Rosalie said. “She doesn’t have Mel’s current memories, right? Not linked to her mind? Actively so?”

“No? Or, I wouldn’t figure? I guess I can’t say for sure. Why?”

“Can she tell us if the vampire is still there?”

“Ah,” Zoey said. “Good point. Well, she can’t talk, but she does understand us.” She glanced Mel’s way. “But she’s a little ... unavailable, at the moment.”

Rosalie glanced at the cum-stuffed miniature slime, then blushed. “We’ll ask later. I don’t have high hopes, but it’s still worth checking.” She sat on the bed next to Zoey and kicked her shoes off, then leaned into her side. “So. What trouble did you get into, today?”

“Who says I got into trouble?”

Rosalie leveled an unimpressed look at Zoey, and Zoey conceded, “Okay, I do have a penchant for it.” She scratched her cheek. “And we definitely got into some trouble. It was more Delta’s fault than mine, though.”

“I can believe that,” Rosalie said. “But not that you were innocent. You enable her.”

Yeah, that was fair.

“We’ll talk about the important stuff when Delta’s here,” Zoey said, “But besides that event, I also went on a date with her. At an arcade. That was fun.”

“An arcade?” Rosalie scoffed. “A dexterity class against a mage. She wanted to show off.”

“She has some crazy coordination.”

Zoey was relieved to find that Rosalie didn’t mind the date—not that she had expected her to. Rosalie had made it abundantly clear that she didn’t mind Zoey dating or being with other girls; still, Zoey wanted to keep checking in on that. It was definitely her own society’s standards making her overly concerned—polyamory seemed far more common in this world.

Before Rosalie could reply, several loud knocks arrived at the door.

“You two better not be fucking without me!”

Rosalie immediately starting sputtering, then rushed to the door. She swung it open and glared at the foxgirl. “Are you insane?” she growled, pulling her into the room and closing the door. “Why are you shouting that in the middle of the hallway? People will hear.”

“Cool. Maybe we’ll get a surprise fourth,” Delta grinned. She strode in, unaffected by Rosalie’s outrage, then plopped down onto the bed next to Zoey. “When’s it an orgy, officially? Four? Or five?”

“Don’t be disgusting,” Rosalie said.

“So,” Delta said. “What were you two up to? Surprised to see you still had your clothes on.” She tutted disapprovingly. “I expected—” She trailed off, finally noticing Mel. “What the hell is that?”

Another incredulous and amused explanation took place, catching Delta up to speed on the Mel situation. She was, in contrast to Rosalie, practically ecstatic at the development—both in amusement for seeing the stuffed slimegirl, and the potential that Mel would continue to grow larger, until they had a full slimegirl as a companion. Though that was just a theory.

“Okay,” Delta said. “So. Back to the point. What were you two doing?”

“Talking business,” Zoey said. “Or, kind of. I was actually gonna go get you. We should catch Rosie up on the whole cult business.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.