This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 142

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 142 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Delta extricated herself from underneath the panting, exhausted blonde, then crawled on top of her, perching over Rosalie so orange hair cascaded down and framed Rosalie’s head. Delta lined up her lower half so that her pelvis was pressing into Rosalie’s—so that the two girls were stacked and ready to take Zoey, one pussy atop the other.

“I’ve been waiting for this,” Delta murmured. “Getting fucked by your girlfriend with you. Didn’t think it’d be so literal, though. Both of us at once.” She sat up on Rosalie, then ran her hands across Rosalie’s stomach, which still bulged slightly from Zoey’s load. Her hands ventured up, and she cupped Rosalie’s tits, squeezing. Rosalie groaned weakly, still exhausted from her double-fucking.

Zoey, kneeling between their legs, grabbed her cocks and got into position. She took a moment to enjoy the sight; Rosalie and Delta’s asses stacked together, Rosalie on bottom, Delta on top, both ready for her. A dream come true.

“Get a move on,” Delta said, looking back over her shoulder at her. Her foxtail swished in the air, showcasing her impatience. “Seeing you fill her up like that, I can’t wait much longer.”

“Just admiring the view.”

“How about you admire it with those cocks instead of your eyes?”

Zoey shook her head in amusement, then lined herself up, one to Rosalie’s pussy and the other to Delta’s. The foxgirl shuddered, her ears twitching as Zoey teased at both of the girls’ entrances. “Come on, already. Don’t leave me hanging.”

“She’s right,” Rosalie said from beneath Delta, finally finding her words. “Hurry up.”

With both of them begging, Zoey could hardly say no.

Taking it slow, she pressed in. Her cock heads slipped into two hot sheathes of velvet. Delta collapsed forward onto Rosalie, then let out a long, low moan. Rosalie did the same, her arms coming up around Delta’s waist as she hugged the foxgirl close.

Her partners’ pussies clenched and squeezed down on her cock as she pushed her hips forward. Their hot, tight walls hugged and coaxed her. She kept going, pressing more and more of her length in, her girlfriends’ moans growing louder as she stuffed them full.

Soon, she had hilted herself, their asses pressed into her. They shuddered, squirming at having taken Zoey completely.

“Fuck,” Delta groaned. “Seriously, I forget every time. You’re so big.”

“It’s not that bad,” Rosalie said, though she was breathing heavily, her voice unsteady.

“Bad? Who said anything about bad?”

Zoey couldn’t wait any longer. She grabbed Delta’s waist and started thrusting, burying her cocks in the two girls’ depths, fucking both at the same time. Each stroke was a thrill, a rush, her cocks pushing deep into her partners. Their pussies milked her, begging for her cum.

She pulled back her hips and impacted hard, slamming deep into them, shoving fourteen inches of cock into their eager pussies. Rosalie and Delta gasped, clutching each other as Zoey stretched them out. Moans fell from their lips, and Zoey’s hips moved faster, their lewd whining urging her on, urging Zoey to fuck them harder.

“This is ... even better ... than I hoped for,” Delta gasped, voice trembling as Zoey slapped her hips into her ass, fourteen-inch girl cock stretching her out with each stroke. “Fuck, I think I can feel yours through your stomach, blondie.” She propped herself up on her hands so that she could look down between their bodies. Rosalie also stared, pale blue eyes going wide.

Zoey couldn’t see what they saw, but she could infer. Her two cocks thrusting up and down their stomachs, rubbing against each other through skin. Delta plopped back down, her stomach hitting Rosalie’s, and she started grinding against Rosalie, humping up and down. Zoey grunted and picked up her pace. By Rosalie and Delta’s renewed moaning, and the way they were grinding back against her, they were turned on by what they’d seen.

And, of course, the sensation itself was taking them apart. Zoey’s fourteen-inch, thick, pulsing girl dicks fucking them. Two massive cocks stretching both girls out as they squirmed and held each other. It had to feel incredible.

But as incredible as this? Their pussies squeezing, milking, and clamping down on each of her cocks? The wet heat, the way their walls hugged and massaged her with each stroke, their bodies sweating and quivering beneath her?

She wasn’t sure if there could be anything better. Each passing second, Zoey moved faster, slapping her hips into two asses harder, the lewd impacts of flesh on flesh filling the room. She gripped Delta’s hips for leverage and pounded, the bed frame shaking and the bedsprings squeaking as she rutted, a chorus of heavy flesh slapping and her own grunts joining her partners’ moans.

Rosalie and Delta’s hips worked, bucking and grinding into her, matching her movements. Their voices grew louder, the sounds of sex filling the room, echoing off the walls, and Zoey, lost to the sensations and her own pleasure, felt her climax rushing up.

It was too much. Her cocks pulsed. Rosalie and Delta whined, both of their hips bucking and jerking into her, and, unable to hold back, Zoey gave them her last, hard, desperate thrust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.