This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 143

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 143 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Early next morning, like usual, Zoey showed up to Sabina’s eager for her next quiz—and also simply excited to continue learning alchemy.

Before that, though, there were two other topics they needed to discuss.

“You’ve progressed to third advancement in your alchemy rune?” Sabina said in surprise. “Already?”

Sabina knew something strange was going on with Zoey and her class, and had seen her move to second advancement in her alchemy rune in a matter of days, but hitting third in just as short of a period was enough to make even the stoic woman incredulous.

“What can I say? I’m a hard worker.”

“I would think you were lying,” Sabina said, “simply for the absurdity, but I know you’re not. And your speed of advancement is hardly the first unprecedented aspect of your class. Still, third advancement.” She shook her head. “It’s nearly unbelievable.”

Zoey shrugged. It was unfair, she knew, and definitely undeserved. Then again, she’d been given a ridiculous task coming to this world, and her speedy advancement was all but a necessity.

“What is it?” Sabina asked. “Your new skill. I assume that’s why you brought it up.”

“It’s something you told me I would get, actually.”

That was all the hint Sabina needed. She was a sharp woman. “Something that helps with potion creation in less-than-ideal conditions?”

“Exactly.” Since Zoey had spent so much time wayfaring, her alchemy skillset was morphing to accommodate that. “It’s called Resourceful. Potions made inside a shard from ingredients found within that same shard are more likely to catalyze.”

Sable hummed appreciatively. “Useful, of course, but it sounds like there’s no bonus to potency. So they’ll be weaker than what you could make in a proper lab.”

“Yeah.”

“An excellent trade-off nonetheless,” Sabina said. “Improvisation is important fpr a wayfarer. Or so I’ve heard. I assume future skills will further close the gap, until perhaps you’re as competent without a full lab as with one.”

“That’s the hope. Though, I was surprised the skill didn’t have any kind of—well, inappropriate bent.”

Sabina raised an eyebrow. “Even when a class has a theme, not every skill will follow it strictly. And you should be glad for that. Having practical abilities is important.”

“True enough.” Not everything should be sex-related. Having something that helped with potion creation inside of a shard would be useful. It would likely open avenues to solving all kinds of problems. Zoey could stockpile as many potions as she wanted, but having the ability to create something inside the shard, tailored to what she needed, could be a lifesaver. Literally.

Especially since it seemed shards cleared out her inventory, or parts of her inventory, with fair regularity. Bringing in a stockpile of useful potions wasn’t something her brand of shards allowed. So being able to improvise new ones from items found inside the shard was useful twice over.

“Also,” Zoey said, “Adrienne’s running the tent today?”

“She is.”

“I wonder how that’ll go.”

“I’m sure she’ll handle herself. I’ll stop by to check on her. Make sure nothing disastrous is happening. Though I can’t imagine what.”

Zoey could. But she didn’t say so.

The lessons carried on from there. She lost herself in the usual business of assisting Sabina and being constantly quizzed and put on the spot. The two of them indulged in some ... less-than-professional activities, restocking Sabina’s reagent supply. Before she knew it, their time was up, and Zoey bid her goodbye.

After a quick lunch, Zoey tracked down Maddy. She’d been looking forward to seeing the blue-haired mage and was disappointed she had missed yesterday’s lessons. Which wasn’t to say she regretted her misadventures with Delta.

At the Oasis, the mana-regeneration room housing the obelisk artifact, Zoey found her prey. Maddy’s face lit up on seeing her, as Zoey’s did in return. Maddy’s easy enthusiasm was infectious.

“Zoey!” Maddy said, bouncing to her feet. She jogged over, then came to a stop and beamed up at her. “What happened yesterday? I thought you were back, but you didn’t show.”

“Sorry. Something came up, and the rest of the day was kind of crazy.”

“I figured.” Maddy coughed. “I actually stopped by your room to say hi, but you and Rosalie ... and Delta, I think ... sounded pretty busy. So I left.”

Zoey paused. “Uh. Yeah. We were busy. Like I said, hectic day.”

Maddy laughed, her cheeks red. Zoey hadn’t known the mage had stopped by, then had been fended off by what Zoey could only assume were some very loud, enthusiastic noises coming from their bedroom.

“Anyway,” Maddy said. “More of the same, today?”

“Still have a long way to go,” Zoey agreed. She wouldn’t be outgrowing Maddy’s lessons for a long time, as she wouldn’t Sabina’s.

“Oh, and I was wondering if we could head out, afterward,” Maddy said. “Hang out for a bit and talk. If you’re free?”

“Like a date?” Zoey asked.

“W-Well, not a date,” Maddy said. “There’s just some stuff we should talk about.”

“Sure. But can it be a date, too?”

Gray eyes blinked several times at her, before Maddy finally stuttered out, “I mean—if you want it to be?”

“I do.”

“Then, um, awesome. Great. Perfect. It’s a date.”

Zoey smiled, amused at how flustered Maddy had become. She really was way too cute. “So, what room are we in today?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.