This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 144

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 144 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

They were both pretty hungry, so after lessons concluded, Zoey and Maddy got changed into daily wear, then headed into the city to find something to eat. Maddy had been in Treyhull for a bit now, so she knew her way around and had a few suggestions.

The restaurant Maddy brought her to was a cozy enough place, upbeat and well-lit with a comfortable atmosphere. It was fairly large, about three dozen tables and a smattering of booths, and most were filled. They were seated at the edge of the room.

“Should I put up a sound barrier?” Maddy asked after they had ordered. “I mean, just so we can have some privacy.”

“That’s probably smart.” Zoey didn’t intend to jump straight into heavy topics, and wanted to just chat with Maddy and learn a bit more about the girl—her likely fourth teammate—but she also knew sensitive subjects would arrive. Plus, sound barriers were just plain convenient. Why not make one? Perks of having an illusionist as a friend.

In a few swift movements, Maddy traced a magical diagram in the air, then activated the spell. The sound of the restaurant dimmed, though didn’t disappear. Outgoing noise would be blocked, but incoming only partially.

“There we go,” Maddy said.

“How hard is that to learn, anyway?”

“The sound barrier? Easy. Just a single Circle. But you don’t have the specialty for it, obviously. Illusions.”

It was a bit unfortunate that Zoey was restrained to learning spells within what her class offered. But if mages could learn anything, then the world would be a bit chaotic, she figured.

“What are your specialties, anyways?” Zoey asked. “If you want to tell me. Since I guess that stuff is pretty personal.”

“In my case, it’s obvious, so no problem. Illusions, and Mentality. Mental effects. I don’t have that much of an arsenal for doing damage.”

“When you can leave monsters spinning in circles, that doesn’t matter much.”

“Or turning on each other,” Maddy said with a grin. “I’m a bit of an unconventional mage, but still plenty use in a party.”

“We’re damage-heavy already. So it would especially work out with us.”

“Exactly.”

“You’re thinking about that, then? Joining?” Rosalie had already given away that Maddy probably would, but Zoey didn’t know if it came with any conditions. Rosalie had said Maddy needed to ‘talk’. Though, that might be about the whole ‘Bonding’ thing.

“I have,” Maddy said. “And, um, yeah. Teaming up with you three would definitely come with some ... atypical wayfaring duties ... but if you’re willing to have me, I think I’d like to give it a shot.”

“Of course,” Zoey said. “But the other stuff? You’ve decided you’re fine with it all?”

Maddy blushed. “I told you I was, didn’t I?” She shook her head. “But, hey. You told me this is a date. How about we talk about date stuff before we get to the weirder items.”

Zoey had intended to, but the conversation had naturally turned to the direction of Maddy joining. She shelved the topic. Besides, it was maybe something best discussed not in a busy restaurant, considering all the lewd aspects that were inextricably tied to her brand of wayfaring.

“Okay, date stuff. You said you had seven sisters?”

Maddy groaned.

“What?”

“Family questions just get messy fast.” She paused, then corrected herself: “Not because I dislike talking about them, though. My family is just ginormous. Seven sisters, two brothers. Eight aunts and uncles. Wanna guess how many cousins?”

“A lot?”

“A lot.”

“You’re on good terms with them?”

“Most.”

“Most?”

“I mean, I’m not like, excommunicated with any of them,” Maddy said. “But I guess I’m in a few ongoing spats. With a family that big, it’s inevitable.” She frowned. “Plus, I guess my family is really opinionated to begin with. We’ve got a lot of strong personalities.”

That was surprising, considering Maddy’s natural friendliness. “You broke the mold?”

Maddy crossed her arms. “Are you calling me timid?” She pouted. “My sisters are always getting on me about that, you know. And my mom, too.”

“Not timid,” Zoey said. “Just friendly. Easy to get along with. I guess I’ve heard ‘strong personality’ to mean ... aggressive, I guess.” She thought of Rosalie. “If in a good way.” It was a phrase that could be both a compliment and insult, depending on how it was used.

“Yeah, aggressive. Forceful. That’s a lot of my family.”

“So you did break the mold.”

“A little bit.”

“Are they all mages?”

“All of who?”

“Direct family, I suppose. Siblings and parents.” Zoey paused, then shook her head. “Seven sisters, but only two brothers. How did that happen?”

Maddy shrugged. “Could be natural. Could also be not. I don’t think my parents wanted mostly girls, but if they did—well, the magic would hardly be impossible. Though I actually haven’t heard of anything like that. But no, they’re not all mages. Do you have any idea how insane that would be?”

“Not really?”

Maddy paused, then sheepishly said, “Your amnesia ruined my joke. You were supposed to say yes, then I would say only most of them are mages. Which is really crazy, just not as insane as all of us being mages. Mages are rare, much less so many in a single family. Bloodline and training affect classes, sure, but only to an extent.” She laughed. “Another bout of insane luck. Like how we got eight girls out of ten.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.