This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG - Cover

This Ascent to Divinity Is Lewder Than Expected: a Futa LitRPG

Copyright© 2023 by winterwhereof

Chapter 146

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 146 - Levels, skills, and dungeons--and something new between her legs. Randomly taken from Earth by a deity of lust and given a confusingly vague quest, Zoey sets out to explore a world operating on gamelike mechanics. In the process, she finds plenty of beautiful women to stuff silly with her fourteen inch weapon.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Futanari   GameLit   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Her skin tingling in excitement, Zoey looked around the busy restaurant. Not only did Maddy have a sound barrier in place, but she had a powerful, third-advancement illusion actively suggesting they were only having dinner. So Zoey could get away with a lot. But how much?

Biting her lip, she quelled her nervousness, then brought her hands to her shirt’s hem. In a quick movement, she removed and set it to the side, leaving her in just her bra. Maddy, wide-eyed, watched it happen. She looked around the restaurant, as did Zoey, to see if anyone had noticed.

“This is fine?” Zoey asked, her body flushed with excitement. “They’ll think I’m clothed?”

“Should,” Maddy said. “Since most people don’t, um, eat dinner topless. Anything unusual happens, the suggestion takes hold, and they’ll revert to seeing what they think is normal.”

“Perfect.” She unclipped her bra and set that aside, too. She enjoyed Maddy’s flustered expression, the way she stared at her exposed tits, before Zoey teased her, “So? Gonna join me?”

Maddy jumped. Her eyes flicked back up to meet Zoey’s. “Uh. S-Sure.”

Tentatively, while anxiously looking around at their neighbors, Maddy stripped off her top, then her bra. As Maddy had done to her a second earlier, Zoey drank in Maddy’s exposed body. Maddy was a small, petite woman, as flat as a board. She was achingly cute, with pink, perky nipples, and Zoey’s cock throbbed in excitement. The threat of Maddy’s spell failing, or just generally being around so many people, turned the event from hot to scorching.

Maddy laughed nervously, sounding breathless. Her arm went to cover herself up almost by instinct. Despite apparently having a ‘thing’ for being out in public, she was even more nervous than Zoey herself. Or more easily embarrassed. “Usually I’m a little more circumspect when I do this.”

“Sounds boring.” Zoey stretched wide, making sure to show herself off. She leaned back and rested an elbow on the head of the booth seat. “And it’s kind of freeing,” Zoey said. “Feels weird that nobody knows.” Indeed, nobody had turned their way, despite how both she and Maddy were naked from the waist up.

“It’s, um, definitely something.”

“Bottoms too, now?”

“Really?”

“Sure,” Zoey smirked. “I will if you will.”

Maddy swallowed. She scooted to the edge of the booth, then started undoing her shoes. Her eyes furtively scanned the room, despite knowing that her illusion should be more than enough to keep everyone unaware. She shuffled out of her skirt, leaving her in just her socks and panties.

“T-There,” Maddy said. “Your turn.”

Zoey obliged. She shuffled out of her pants and set them on the seat. Then, going a step further, she pulled down her boxers. Her cock sprung free. Maddy stared at it with wide eyes. It wasn’t her first time seeing Zoey’s weapon, but the memory must not have done it justice, because Maddy seemed enraptured.

It couldn’t exactly fit underneath the table, not all fourteen inches, so Zoey tucked it up toward her stomach, letting it rest against the lip of the table.

“Don’t mind her,” Zoey said. “She’s a bit unwieldy.” She looked around the room. Sitting there completely naked, she couldn’t help but be concerned whether Maddy’s spell was as strong as she said it was. Would a fourteen-inch girlcock be an unusual enough sight to break the illusion?

By chance, a woman from a different table in the center of the restaurant happened to glance Zoey’s way. Their gaze locked for a half-second, then her eyes dipped down. Zoey was mostly obscured by the table and the other furniture of the room, but she could still see Zoey’s cock sticking up over the table lip. The woman’s brow furrowed, as if confused, and adrenaline washed through Zoey. Maybe this had been a terrible idea. What were the laws of public indecency, anyway? Would this cause them problems? Real ones, with the guards? Maybe—

The woman looked away, returning to her meal, seeming clueless to what she’d seen.

Zoey released a breath she hadn’t known she’d been holding. Maddy also relaxed.

“For regular people, it should hold up against almost anything,” Maddy said, though her voice was a little shaky with adrenaline. Knowing how secure the illusion was didn’t diminish the thrill of the situation.

“Almost anything? Sounds like I should try harder.”

She started scooting silverware and tableware to the right, clearing space. Maddy tentatively joined her, seeming confused.

“What are you doing?”

“Making room.”

“For what?”

“For you.”

“For ... me?”

Zoey stood. Her skin burned at standing naked in front of the entire restaurant, but still, nobody paid much mind to her. She held a hand out for Maddy. The blue-haired mage took it, and Zoey pulled her up. Then, grabbing her waist, she lifted the light girl up, setting her on the edge of the table. Maddy settled back onto her elbows.

“W-Wait. Really?”

Zoey grabbed the edges of Maddy’s panties, then tugged them down. Maddy instinctively reached down to stop her, then, at Zoey’s insistence, blushingly let go. Zoey finished tugging them off and added the garment to Maddy’s pile. She admired Maddy’s exposed pussy, then the rest of her naked body, before looking around the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.